"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mainland Chinese women demand prospective husband must be multimillionare (US$)

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
There are tons of excess Chinese males born in the 1980s-1990s due to the one child policy. So many Chinese men can't get laid because China is a sausage fest. China has dumped some of their excess males on the United States via H1B visas for tech workers, which is part of why the San Francisco Bay Area is a sausage fest too.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
My theory is that the one child policy was a ploy by the Chinese Intelligence community to force their men to leave mainland China, marry and then leverage the legal system against their family in China to get control over those men that are abroad, for example it is a fact they have had secret police stations in Canada where they can perform crackdown operations from and have even been granted political influence through these crackdowns. Sounds ****ing nutty I know.


 

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
323
Reaction score
333
There are tons of excess Chinese males born in the 1980s-1990s due to the one child policy. So many Chinese men can't get laid because China is a sausage fest. China has dumped some of their excess males on the United States via H1B visas for tech workers, which is part of why the San Francisco Bay Area is a sausage fest too.
How much time have you spent in the SF Bay Area?
 

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
203
Reaction score
131
Age
35
Location
Alabama
Puts things in perspective.

Whenever I have a bad day, I'll just think of China. Maybe my situation ain't so bad.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top