Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mainland Chinese Guurlfriend

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Well well well - would you do the fandango...

All this plate spinning would almost seem a chore. I mean jee wiz I can get really worn out sometimes! Just as a quick side note the Single Mom happened to be in the neighborhood when I got out of work early and she stopped by pretty much right after I got out of work early. Said she only had 15 or 20 minutes to hang out. Less than 5 minutes after she got here she said ok lets get this over with and started giggling like a school girl. I said whut! But she was serious. She said something about how it was my idea to be casual and next thing you know we were once again on my bed having sex.

I had left my stereo on repeat and 10 minutes "in", Return of the Mack comes on and she starts busting out laughing to the point where I had to stop for a second to take a short break (continuation of her Pillow Talk Gone Awry that I have oddly grown to expect/accept).

She didn't let me stop for long. Said she had to leave and to hurry up. Good Lord! So I finished and sure enough she cleaned up, we made out, and the she left - within 3 minutes of me finishing.

Phew -so moving forward...and with all other plates aside - they say that different types of massage can help move along the emotional healing proces: and after having my incident last year, aside from joining this forum, employing a badass life coach, and a variety of other remedial emergency measures - I started getting massages at those little Asian Massage places once in a blue moon. I must say my back is certainly doing a heck of a lot better. If I'm lucky they sometimes walk on my back and crack different areas!

So there's this one place I have been to about 4 or 5 times (ok maybe I've gone little more than once in a blue moon) - and a new girl has started working there!

In come Mainland Chinese Guurlfriend

I arrive at the usual apartment. And there she is. Hi my name is **** she says in an adorable accent with a magneticaly youthful bright smile. I said hi I'm *****.. are you new here? She's been here less than 2 weeks! :eek:

What started off as your normal massages has suddenly turned into something far different. We've gotten to know each other slightly. She doesn't walk on backs, and she doesn't even give an exceptional massage. But her hands are so damn soft and she's so cute that I've gone back to her a couple times now.

Earlier tonight things came to a head (pun intended).

Things had been strictly professional this whole time, and I was fine with that. She usually has music playing softly, but tonight when this song came on the radio she told me I am very handsome and later started talking this jargon about me having wonderful eyes. Funny because her English is so bad that she could't possibly know more than a handful of words from that entire song.

She asked me different questions about my nationality, etc. She sat extra close to my side at one point massaging my arms and I couldn't help but reach up and squeeze her tender little waist. Next thing I knew she was on top of me and everything except for her bra and panties were off. :woo: We were just kind of holding and squeezing each other (my hands were roaming but that goes without saying I suppose hehe). I will not get into the rest of it all but I can't help but feel inclined to pursue this chic as a potential plate to add to my proverbial cabinet.

I tried getting her cell phone number but she is so new here that she only has a calling card cell phone that makes out going calls to China! I've been scheduling appointments with her through her sister. So she asked me for the time being to call that number when I want to get in touch (haha) with her.

Her English is so underdeveloped so I've thought about spinning (haha) it that way and working the whole English tutor / potential tour guide angle. :whistle:

**** is adorable. Her her body is so soft, small, yet curvy; her face thin to the point where she looks more Japanese than anything else; her voice so gentile, and her 21 year old supple c-cup breasts are impecable.

She is easily an hb9. I know its a bad idea or whatever but for the sake of discussion: I'm just curious if anyone has advice as far as this little fantasy goes that I've developed (dissuading her from her "career" etc etc) OR if anyone has had a similar encounter wherein by sharing their experience(s) it could potentially help lead to the conduciveness of my fantasy: turning **** into one of my Logistically defined guuurlfriends.

Its been a long long day. Goodnight!

Last edited:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur insane dude.......that's all I can say.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Darkstarr,
The progress you are making is truly remarkable,some of your earlier posts were quite depressive.......Single mums try so much harder don't they?......At 37 you are entering a difficult age,the choices while getting larger,generally lack quality,many of the best women have been snapped up, you are left with very young women,fine for getting in the sack,but often so full of stupid games,alternatively you sift through the rejects and eventually find why they have had trouble in forming a relationship....Single Mums are a wonderful diversion,but like the very young they often lack intellectual rapport,being concerned with making ends meet,juggling kids and finding self fulfillment with a Male partner,they lack the wonderful opportunities to expand their minds,work on their bodies,things we take for granted.....Now with Mainland Chinese girls you are on the right track Darkstarr.....One so young is a lovely toy to have,having been involved with quite a few other girls,you will be able to compare and appreciate her body,her mindset.....This one so recently arrived has got about ten years before she will fit in and it can be a bit of a chore educating them,for a start she really won't understand what you are saying,and anything involving Idiom just throws them,they have no Sense of humour,and the whole concept of sarcasm and Irony is lost on them....look around for an educated Chinese,who has been broken in to our culture....Your new girl will take you along to their social gathering places,festivals,churches,friendship groups,make notes for future reference.....This girl will be hard to shake,It seems they are programmed for loyalty and service ....Enjoy.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
i just reread this. wow. perhaps i'll refrain from creating threads at 3am going forward..lol :yawn: maybe a little too much info huh? that and proof reading would be nice too

anyway, scaramouche - yes i feel i've made a lot of progress, too. for what its worth i attribute a good portion of that to all you guys. you know who you are. your time and energy on me was not in vain.

thanks

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
i just reread this. wow. perhaps i'll refrain from creating threads at 3am going forward..lol :yawn: maybe a little too much info huh? that and proof reading would be nice too

anyway, scaramouche - yes i feel i've made a lot of progress, too. for what its worth i attribute a good portion of that to all you guys. you know who you are. your time and energy on me was not in vain.

thanks
One last thing.. for gawd's sake don't use that hackneyed phrase "going forward". You probably meant to type " in future" instead.
"Going forward" is almost as annoying as that other dried out, dreadful cliche, "At the end of the day ..''

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't think China Doll gets that agressive because she's trying to obtain something out of you, like... money? Go to utopiaguide.com/forums, go to the forums ("Not your Father's PMB") and read through "Cheap Thrills" for reviews on asian massage parlors (AMPs) and hear all about the experiences the guys post about. It's a whole 'nuther world.

Barefoot Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember...

In the Eulogy for a Player By Richard J. Martin, Jr. He says:

<<This is where a good pimp can make a living if he’s got the right stuff to be a
pimp. All of these women need love. A lot of them are good looking,
resourceful and funny.
If you can find a way to ‘have feelings’ for them you will be rewarded financially. The problem is, once you fall in love, you have to watch the woman you love
go out and have sex with different men each night and that is not easy. This is what separates elevated pimps from wannabe’s.

It takes a man’s man, a true player, a Mack, a pimp, to really love a woman who is having sex with other men every night.

If you think you can do this, you are ready to become an elevated pimp. If you could never love a working girl then you’re better off calling yourself a pimp and looking
for a puddle of water inside Walgreen’s so you can fall down, injure yourself and then
mount a lawsuit.>>

You've been warned. Good luck...