Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Main street media - Meghan McCain on Chris Cuomo altercation: 'Men get to be tough and swear, women are unhinged'

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are always saying this. I would like them to provide some concrete examples. Also, Cuomo sounds "unhinged" based on what I read in that linked article.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should see the video.

And he had referred to himself previously as Fredo.

AND CNN had referred to Trump Jr. as Fredo before but it wasn't racist then and now somehow it is suddnely racist.

AND STILL, I guess the line "Whites can't experience racsim" is suddenly false?

Yeah, CNN=Fake news. How anyone could deny it at this point is amazing.
I guess it was "racist" because Cuomo and Fredo are both Italian, while Trump Jr. isn't. Although I think that kind of sensitivity is weak and stupid (kinda like Fredo). Probably the same Italian-Americans who bytch about mafia movies instead of simply not watching them. The wussification of America continues.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
And that sort of sentiment just reveals that they make up rules as they go.

Racism against blacks or asians is based on race, but it can only be racist against Whites if it is not race but their country of origin?

Would that not make "Nazi" a racist term for Germans?
It seems mostly reverse racisim nowadays. If you are white, you are automatically bad. As for Nazi's and Germany, many people still put both together. Asians, I do not see much racist tendencies against Asians; aside from everyone thinking they are good with numbers. Racisim against blacks have gone down quite a bit. Yes, it's still here, but it's getting better.

All in all, people should just mind their business and leave other ethnicities and races along. No one race or ethnicity is better or more superior than another.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that sort of sentiment just reveals that they make up rules as they go.

Racism against blacks or asians is based on race, but it can only be racist against Whites if it is not race but their country of origin?

Would that not make "Nazi" a racist term for Germans?
That's a fair point. It's always Hitler this, Hitler that, or Nazis. If you called an Asian politician "Pol Pot" what would happen? Or if you said Obama was like Idi Amin?

I would prefer that everyone just lighten up.

Besides, calling someone "Fredo" doesn't mean you're calling him just any old wop. Anyone who has seen the film knows that Fredo is the weak brother who was stepped over for leadership, then sold out his family. That's why Cuomo lost his shyt. But somehow the PC police are more offended that the character is Italian than that he was a Judas. People are fukking idiots.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What could be said to make my English Irish Scand as5 feel like I've been slurred against? honkey?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What could be said to make my English Irish Scand as5 feel like I've been slurred against? honkey?
Well the Irish were called Micks and not long ago were barely considered white or human. As for Scandinavians, we used to tell Ole and Lena jokes where I'm from. The dumb Norwegians. Can't think of a pejorative for the British but there's a name for them here in Spain, I forget what it is. And yeah I guess honky and cracker are two used in America, also medigan or gringo. In Hawaii, haole.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well stated, and I agree.

I do want to am focus specifically on perjoratives based on country of origin.

If Fredo is racist, logically nazi would be a racist term as well.

So everytime someone calls someone a nazi, it is equivalent to n1gger, ch1nk, w0p, etc,...
Not so much. Nazi is a special type of person. A person who deserves to be ignored at all costs. The other's, while in bad judgement are usually due to ignorance or stupidity. Nazi's is pure 100% hatred towards any person who's not of their sect. Back in the day, I've beat down more than a few; and I am not even Jewish.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It isn't about whether Nazi or Fredo is bad.....it's about whether it is racist to call an Italian Fredo or a German Nazi.

Can't have one be true without the other being true.....
One's real, the other is fictional. Minor issue.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't about whether Nazi or Fredo is bad.....it's about whether it is racist to call an Italian Fredo or a German Nazi.

Can't have one be true without the other being true.....
Well, people use "Nazi" all the time to describe any old autocrat; usually it's not ethnicity-based. E.g. feminazi, Soup Nazi, etc. If you called someone in the US of clear recent German descent a Nazi, maybe he'd play the PC/I'm offended card. Then you might also get the Jewish groups saying "that's not funny."

I believe that in German you can't even joke about that kind of stuff, but hey, different country.

Anyways, Fredo is not a racial slur. Most Italians don't even bat an eyelash at wop, guinea, or guido. Nobody has ever called an Italian a "Fredo." It's an insult of character, not ethnicity. Cuomo is just being a little bytch. He did own up to it in a tweet that I read.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a tweet where he said he should rise above it, but he never retracted that racist garbage, which I agree with you by the way.

I just will not let the leftists pervert language and meaning anymore without turning it back on them.

If Fredo is racist, then so is Nazi. And if Nazi is racist only against germans, than I can call White people n1ggers.

Leftists have been channeling Saul Alinskys "Rules for Radicals" ever since Obama was President. In those rules, there is one that says make your enemy live up to their "standards". Well conservatives can play that game too.
I think you should be able to use whatever word you want. Plenty of institutions want to tell you how to speak and think: Government, religion, feminists, political parties, etc.

For instance, Quentin Tarantino got ripped for using the N-word in his scripts. But it's art, and that's how the characters talk. So if art bends to that kind of pressure, it ceases to become art and becomes propaganda. All anyone has to do is not see his films if they don't like it.

I also liked Richard Pryor's stand up when he used the N-word, but when he decided to stop using it, I respected that because he didn't cave to anyone. He had a change of heart after traveling to Africa.

I guess what I'm saying is the last thing I want to do is play their stupid PC game. I cannot stand the Twitter mobs with their pitchforks and righteousness. BUT I do see your point in turning it on them since it is all they understand. It's more a psychological jiu jitsu game than anything. (E.g., "Feminism is for white women.")

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said Fredo for Italians is the equivalent of n1gger for blacks.

If you disagree, take it up with him.
Look at the misdirection. You made the claim Nazi is equivalent to a racial slur for white people. That would require the assumption that all white people are Nazis. Is that what you’re arguing?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your focus on ONLY the THEN clause of my statement shows your intention of pushing misinformation.
Nazi is not a racial slur for white people. You made the asinine claim that it is equivalent to other racial slurs. It’s a false equivalency. You are showing your Nazi sympathy again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nazi is not a racial slur for white people. You made the asinine claim that it is equivalent to other racial slurs. It’s a false equivalency. You are showing your Nazi sympathy again.
You're not getting it.