Main Girl Outta State For The Summer! Help!

Kriscam23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo whats up guys,

I've been reading the forum for a while, and its some good advice on here! I got a question however.

So I'm an attractive (as girls tell me) guy, popular, cool & all that at my university. I have a good number of girls who like me, and I been somewhat successful with them. I should be going at them harder but thats another story.

Anyways, its this one girl who really really likes me, and i like her. Subtweets me on twitter, i subtweet her, all that kind of stuff. I got her number a couple of months ago, and we've been texting on and off occasionally (im not that good at texts, need help with that too!) She texts me goodnight, goodmorning w/ hearts, occasionally.

So i havent text her for about two weeks, and randomly she text me goodnight. the next day she texts me i hope I had a good day handsome. I know she likes me, and she at least knows that im attracted to her.

Problem is that shes in another state for the summer until Fall semester. How can i make sure I get her fall semester, and how can i entertain her this summer? im still goin to be talkin to other chicks, but this is the one i really want.

Yall got any advice? Thanks!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you wait months to do something since you got her phone number?

Kriscam23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't really wait months, texted her occasionally, it just didnt go anywhere. She still interested though, obviously.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you have read the advice but you haven't really incorporated into your game yet. Im not sure how you cant see that you've put this girl on the big pedestal..

You think youre the only attractive guy she wants? And if you do, do you think you'll still be having the same vibe after summer? - no.

And seriously, your main girl is one who you 'text occasionally and subtweet'...

Find another girl. Have a conversation to gauge vibe. Get number (doesn't have to be right after convo if you're going to see her again). Use your preferred style of communication kept to a relative minimum to get her comfortable. Get her out.

You should be going harder. Its all the same story.

Kriscam23

Don Juan
Reaction score
@The Experience

your right bro i should be going harder. and when i say main girl, i just mean the girl i would take seriously. i dont take too many seriously, this is just the one i could possibly see myself in a relationship with, when i get to know her seriously.

unfortunately, i have put her on a pedestal, i gotta knock her off someway. when you say go harder, what exactly are you saying. like i said she is out of state

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kriscam23 said:
. I should be going at them harder but thats another story.
You already know the answer as you're the one who said it.

Why would you take her seriously as she doesn't take you seriously.

My advice to you is to get out and do other things that don't necessarily involve women, things you truly enjoy and things that will help you in the future. However if you feel the need to keep progressing with women try starting some of the bootcamp.

Being attractive has its benefits as you will be given a number of opportunities to get with women. The mistake is to not develop more of yourself like how to hold a conversation, much like being a woman.

Kriscam23

Don Juan
Reaction score
One point i think your missing is that I know for a fact she is strongly interested in me. I am certain. I believe she is just waiting on me to "jump out there" and attack, best way i can put it.

I'm asking how can I do this. Its the summer time. i cant meet up with her, talk to her face to face, ya know. im straight on everything else, already have hobbies, going to the gym. the girl doesnt consume my life at all lol, but i just wanted some opinions on what move i should make. I'm not the type to do the calling & texting all the time, not my style.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you're lying to yourself when you say she doesn't take up any of your time.

But anyways if you're trying to get her before she leaves, text her something like ,"id like to see you before you leave, lets grab some lunch!"

Anything during or after the summer is going to be completely different if you can't physically be with her and you just can't prepare for that as you haven't put in enough time and built up enough attraction. Its unrealistic.

Actually i should have already asked, but have you taken her out yet?

Kriscam23

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you missed on the point that im in another state. shes in VA, im in NC. we both go to the same college in NC, but she went back home for summer break. wont see her in person until fall.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Then all you should do is tell her have a good summer, maybe ill see you when you get back. If she is that attracted to you as you think and keeps contact then just keep it light. Try to pick up where you were when you can see her again in person.

All you have right now is a texting buddy. Something for her to distract herself with.

You've failed. You should have escalated earlier. Learn from this mistake and apply what you know on the next girl. Rinse and repeat.

Kriscam23

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. that makes sense. If it happens it the fall it happens, if not oh well. learning from my mistakes to seal the deal early on.