Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mail Order Brides?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a lot of very good friends from Eastern Europe, Bulgaria, Hungary and a few from Russia. If I ever decide to think about an LTR, or starting a family I'll be looking into this option very closely as western women seem a very bad bet for anything but fun.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mail-order brides...meh. On the other hand, I've got some weddings I'll be in soon and I plan on sarging cute bridesmaids. Hey at least I know they WILL be in attendance so it's something to look forward to unlike some shady web services..

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord. You realize they don't actually ship them UPS, right?

When I say "mail order bride" I mean going to a foreign country with the purpose of meeting women, unless Sears starts to offer them with extended warranties.

war-hero

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Good lord. You realize they don't actually ship them UPS, right?

When I say "mail order bride" I mean going to a foreign country with the purpose of meeting women, unless Sears starts to offer them with extended warranties.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y_SnBp5f39E

You mean Winston Wu style :crackup: Talk about someone who has big balls. 98% of the posters on here are afraid of their own shadows. I actually bought his one DVD. Talk about no fear. He got his ass kicked really badly and was out sarging the next day. And yeah, I would suggest you buy it before you buy anything the mainstream DJ's put out. At least Winston doesn't pretend to be a guru. He simply has no fear of the approach.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe the negative responses to mail order brides considering how F***ed up western women are and our divorce rates. Women from these mailorder bride places come from more traditional/humble backgrounds. If you don't happen to be an evil wife beater I bet you would last longer with a mail order bride than with an american wife. If I had a great job that made me enough per year that buying a mail order bride was something I could afford, and I was feeling lonely and just tired of dating and just wanted my daily supply of sex, WHY THE HELL NOT BUY A WIFE? :D

They are not for everybody. Mail order brides are more for the matrix aware men who know and look for more about women than just her rating on the look scale. Men that know if she has the qualities that would make a good wife, a good mother, a good caretaker of future children and a home. Unfortunately in western society these sort of intelligent men are rare, men know more about shopping for guns than they know about women or else the divorce rate wouldn't be this high. It only proves that men don't know what to shop for when it comes to a wife or else they wouldn't be marrying all these b|tches, hoes, goldidders and feminists. Intelligent men, matrix aware men know that the qualities that make a good woman are the exception not the norm now a adays in western society so they look elsewhere and things like mail order brides.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think any women that comes from a more tradional background will not suffer with the sense of entitlement that western women are cursed with. Probably more keen on the idea of kids and marriage then their western sisters who seem to be more keen on a lovely wedding and a garunteed paycheck for the rest of their lives.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
fwiw, my current gf is one of those 'needles.' She's a hb9 who could have a career based on her looks alone, but she does not want to work or have a career. She has kids, but I don't lift a finger to take care of them. She cooks, cleans, does our laundry, takes care of her kids, and pleases her man. Women like this do exist in this country.
Sorry, but any woman with bastard kids cannot be an LTR 9. No way in hell.

In fact, in other countries where men are in more demand and there's more high-quality girls to choose from, that's already a dealbreaker that makes them completely undateable. No man would even waste time with that type of baggage when there's hordes of young, beautiful, single women with no kids instead!

I have looked hard, and have to admit that American women are simply not worth LTRs. Only fvcking & chucking. The hot ones are too bychy and the nice ones too unattractive. You basically cannot find a hot, nice one unless she has some other major defect. Whereas abroad outside of our feminist matrix - you can.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a nice girl, go to chinatown. Not china. Chinatown. Every city has one. She will be shy, pretty, and cook for you. Of course, she'll be jealous of other girls, and expect you to marry her eventually. They are traditional. But that sure as hell beats a "MODERN" woman.

P.S. East Europe has some beautiful women. But I wouldn't live there. Just go and find one to take home with you. She won't complain. They all want to see New York.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it's all about getting that special connection with a woman...however, if you are lucky, she would be foreign. Statistics show that american men who marry foreign women have an 80% successful marriage rate. Unfortunately, american men that marry american women have only a 50% success rate.

Logically speaking, if you have a choice, fall in love with a foreigner. :)

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
WHY THE HELL NOT BUY A WIFE? :D
"When i buy my wifes...at the start, she was cook good, her virgin work well... and she strong on plow...but after 3 years when she was 15...she becoma weak, her voice becoma deep.. "BORAT,BORAAT..", and her virgin hanga like sleeve of wizard..."

Reaction score
Brazilian girls are where it's AT! Holy crap they are mind blowingly hot. And that accent is so damn sexy. I don't think I will be marrying an American girl ANYTIME soon.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Guys, it's all about getting that special connection with a woman...however, if you are lucky, she would be foreign. Statistics show that american men who marry foreign women have an 80% successful marriage rate. Unfortunately, american men that marry american women have only a 50% success rate.

Logically speaking, if you have a choice, fall in love with a foreigner. :)
Very true. I've known quite a few from EE and they are pretty traditional in many ways, I guess stats don't lie after all.