Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Magick or The Western Esoteric tradition.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Without BPD threads LARaiders85 has nothing else to contribute, he seeks to blame but takes no responsibility.

He seeks answers in the wrong places.

For that he is cursed to lead a life that yields him only unhappiness.

And he's been unhappy for most of the 10 years he's been posting here.

A curse that's very much his own making.

Much like u r cursing your own self by trolling the net, creating new handles each time, you too are unhappy and will continue being unhappy until such time you stop.

That too is ur curse that you created.

What both of you created within is not a blessing but a curse.

And both of you are only good at spreading it like a disease.
^^^Spazcel the Sorceress has spoken. Curse-ye-ha-me-ha!!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Without BPD threads LARaiders85 has nothing else to contribute, he seeks to blame but takes no responsibility.

He seeks answers in the wrong places.

For that he is cursed to lead a life that yields him only unhappiness.

And he's been unhappy for most of the 10 years he's been posting here.

A curse that's very much his own making.

Much like u r cursing your own self by trolling the net, creating new handles each time, you too are unhappy and will continue being unhappy until such time you stop.

That too is ur curse that you created.

What both of you created within is not a blessing but a curse.

And both of you are only good at spreading it like a disease.
Now that makes more sense. Damn it. I was thinking the possibility of voodoo stuff. Lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Now that makes more sense. Damn it. I was thinking the possibility of voodoo stuff. Lol
All 3 of them have a deep seated fear within, which is why they over compensate.

OP on one hand couldn't defend his position and thus resorted to picking on the way I write my posts, that was the only loophole he had as he has little knowledge/experience to counter.

The same with naughty ninja.

They can't counter so they willingly reduce themselves into child play/taunts but then it also opens their minds for me to peek inside, understanding how their mindset works.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
^^^Spazcel the Sorceress has spoken. Curse-ye-ha-me-ha!!

View attachment 2856
I must have hurt you judging by ur subsequent post but it was not my intention nor desire.

You're a smart man naughty ninja, it's a waste to throw away ur life in meaningless pursuits that only ever assuage ur egoism that produces no real tangible results in the real world.

One of the reasons why I continue engaging you is because you hold much promise, I sincerely believe you could grow into an amazing person.

It's a waste to throw away ur potential for greatness.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
I must have hurt you judging by ur subsequent post but it was not my intention nor desire.

You're a smart man naughty ninja, it's a waste to throw away ur life in meaningless pursuits that only ever assuage ur egoism that produces no real tangible results in the real world.

One of the reasons why I continue engaging you is because you hold much promise, I sincerely believe you could grow into an amazing person.

It's a waste to throw away ur potential for greatness.
That read like you typed it with a lisp.

Don't get all Hallmark greeting card sappy on me now.

Stand on your square and say it with ya chest.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That read like you typed it with a lisp.

Don't get all Hallmark greeting card sappy on me now.

Stand on your square and say it with ya chest.
I was serious.

If you want pity, you're already have mine and most of the forums.

But you can't keep doing this pity party forever...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be one if the strangest threads I’ve ever seen here. I have a feeling I’ll be locking it soon. Enjoy it while you can.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm interested in what OP has to say about his religious beliefs, let him defend it under scrutiny, if he can't then the thread will die a natural death.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The OP communicated it so poorly.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in what OP has to say about his religious beliefs, let him defend it under scrutiny, if he can't then the thread will die a natural death.
I'll try to keep it open, but that's really up to you guys. Excessive bickering closes it.

Also another mod could come along and lock it. The OP is eligible to come back mid-July. He may or may not jump back in here, but if he goes overboard again, the hammer comes down for good.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll try to keep it open, but that's really up to you guys. Excessive bickering closes it.

Also another mod could come along and lock it. The OP is eligible to come back mid-July. He may or may not jump back in here, but if he goes overboard again, the hammer comes down for good.
Understood and appreciated.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have expressed myself more clearly. I meant the hammer will come down on the OP, as in perma-ban, not this thread.

Reaction score
You wonder why the men who made this place somewhere other men could come for help and guidance have beat our feet, not looking back at the wallowing hole of sh!t it's become. You think for a moment I give any fvcks that I was banned? What the fvck am I missing? Losers who boast of their prowess while jerking off into socks? Fvck you all.

Fvck you. Like Rollo, and the men who I've broken bread with in the flesh, I'm out. You can circle jerk yourselves into the grave.

Ban me all you want. I've squeezed every ounce I needed from here.

To the men who truly need help, take my advice and get off this fvcking page and find us elsewhere. Go to Victory Unlimited's spot. He's a man I followed into the battle with my heart and ego and won.

Trust me, you do not need the incessant rumbling of dairrhea reading these pukes' sob stories. Go, get out of here and discover your own personal power. Desdinova is the only guy here (for what reason, I have no idea?) who gives a damn and truly knows his sh!t.

Des, I'll miss you and thank you for the years.

To the rest: Fvck yourselves.

Karma out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You wonder why the men who made this place somewhere other men could come for help and guidance have beat our feet, not looking back at the wallowing hole of sh!t it's become. You think for a moment I give any fvcks that I was banned? What the fvck am I missing? Losers who boast of their prowess while jerking off into socks? Fvck you all.

Fvck you. Like Rollo, and the men who I've broken bread with in the flesh, I'm out. You can circle jerk yourselves into the grave.

Ban me all you want. I've squeezed every ounce I needed from here.

To the men who truly need help, take my advice and get off this fvcking page and find us elsewhere. Go to Victory Unlimited's spot. He's a man I followed into the battle with my heart and ego and won.

Trust me, you do not need the incessant rumbling of dairrhea reading these pukes' sob stories. Go, get out of here and discover your own personal power. Desdinova is the only guy here (for what reason, I have no idea?) who gives a damn and truly knows his sh!t.

Des, I'll miss you and thank you for the years.

To the rest: Fvck yourselves.

Karma out.
So this is how a grown ass cry baby reacts when he can't even defend his own beliefs.

When you're done throwing ur temper tantrums and suddenly find out you do indeed hv some balls, come and continue our debate.

I'll be waiting.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he gives entirely too many Fs. In fact, I would say that’s the crux of his lack of balance and consuming rage.

@Spaz, I must say I've been enjoying this clash between you and ks, but I had to let him go. I wish I could have let it continue. Well-handled.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think he gives entirely too many Fs. In fact, I would say that’s the crux of his lack of balance and consuming rage.

@Spaz, I must say I've been enjoying this clash between you and ks, but I had to let him go. I wish I could have let it continue. Well-handled.
I've never been a fan of banning a member, never even reported a single member here nor will I ever snitch on one as I'm more then capable to handle what comes my way.

In this instance, with the overt direct challenge in his latest post, i however do understand the action taken from the perspective of managing a forum.

He should have just kept his angst on me, that would have been fine.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma was a good poster back in the day. I don't really like seeing the breakdown of the former great members, but when he didn't include me above (in the Desdinova post), I'm tremendously butt hurt and now I hate him, haha.

Anyways, he was good way back when and has certainly helped me before. Hate it ends this way for him. Lot of guys here need help and older folks owe it to the younger (or newer) ones. Hope he comes back after the bans expire, if they do, and helps things for the greater good.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His ban was due to be expired in a few days. He couldn’t wait that long, so he made a new user just to continue his foot stomping. When a member goes this far off the rails, it’s clear that his intent is to disrupt. He won’t be back for a while.

We have one current member here nowadays who went completely off the rails a couple years ago, and I do mean completely. We’ve notice he has come back, and so far, so good. We mods are a forgiving lot, but we’ve got to maintain some order here, and I know that most of you are fully aware of that. If a guy goes crazy and comes back after a while, we let him back in and keep an eye on him for a few weeks. I assume that some of them realize their previous behavior was out of line and they just want to move ahead, and we’re always glad to see that and to facilitate it. We truly hate to ban people and we discuss each case pretty deeply before taking action on a long-term member. That’s how our checks and balances work.