Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

magazine: women prefer nerds over macho men

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just one woman babbling. She even admits that she was with a jerk for 4 years.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
I found an online article about women prefer nerds than macho guys because nerds are harmless, more kind to women. It is very interesting article from women love magazine.
:rolleyes:

http://love.ivillage.com/snd/sndcouplehood/0,,michon_7d5m5zz0,00.html
picard...I swear that I am going to reach through the computer screen and wring your neck if you don't start listening to people and making POSITIVE steps to resolve your problem areas instead of complaining.

Damn it man...grab your balls and go work on the things I advised you to adjust in PM. Stop getting in your own way...

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah,yeah. I thought it might be funny to post article.

It takes time for me to gain muscle mass. I am not an austrian :rolleyes:

are you going to wring my neck and spank me too wyldfire? :woo: :woo:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Sounds like she just wants a submissive man to buy her stuff and to cater to her whims.

And you can bet that she'll cheat on him with a "badboy"

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is probably getting old (losing her looks) so she is not attracting the type of men that she really wants. She is rationalizing her now limited dating options by claiming that it was her choice to date unmanly men.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell reads IVillage? Sounds like a bunch of menstruating grandmas that are burned out on life.

proScribe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like men.

Every women's perspective of men is different.

A nerd can be a man too.

The thing is some women like men who are not as manly, this is not werid as i know plenty of guys who treat girls just as they would treat a guy. They switch it on and off, its almost nessicary in our culture(USA), there are times when u need to act like a sexless blob and remain neutral or you will be punished for it (ie for treating a women like a traditional women [sexism]).

This girl likes nerds, there is no way to argue aganst that, frankly who cares. However, do you (picard) like girls who like nerds? Or an even better question is, do you like being a nerd?

If so then by all means become a nerd, the DJ mentallities are the same, the emphassis should be on u. You can be a nerd with muscles, these categories that we place people in are no good for anything but describing groups of people, it doesnt mean there arent exceptions.

However if wyldfire is right, if you are just procrastinating on starting your new life then i suggest you leave. There is NO POINT in procrastination on this board, that doesnt make any sense. This is not school work. DJism is not some job that you have to post on these forums or you will lose something. No, that is just another case where people have the emphasiss on somebody else.

(BTW picard is it true that you are taking steriods? wtf stop.)

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a big difference between what women SAY they want and what they ACTUALLY go for when the opportunities present themselves.

What women say they want is what they logically think to themselves is best for them, and they are probably right. What they actually go for is controlled not by logic however but by the attraction mechanism that responds automatically to certain things, and it trumps logic.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Joe Dirt
There is a big difference between what women SAY they want and what they ACTUALLY go for when the opportunities present themselves.

What women say they want is what they logically think to themselves is best for them, and they are probably right. What they actually go for is controlled not by logic however but by the attraction mechanism that responds automatically to certain things, and it trumps logic.

i agree 100% :)

i was just about to type that

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how many times are we gonna say dont listen to what women say, theyll riun your life. watch what they do isnt it? GEEZ.