Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mag 10?

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I talked to a personal trainer today, and he recommended this supplement to me(don't know if I should believe a PT). Anyways, I'm curious about this supplement. So, does anyone know anything about it? Is it safe to take? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
JW

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very powerful and effective muscle building agent by all accounts - expensive though - even more so here in the UK. Bear in mind, with MAG 10 and other similar products you are effectively taking steroids.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i guess I won't be taking it then if it is a steroid. Screw that!

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a "Legal" Steroid.

http://www.biotestedge.com/visitor/html/mag10.html

Got DAMN, this $hit is EXPENSIVE though. This is my first time seeing the price since November of last year. I remember when this $hit first came out about a year or so ago, you could get it for about $50, now this $hit costs $143.88, and it'll only last you 2-4 weeks, but depending on how bad you want it, it may be worth it.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get MAG-10 and ignore steroid naysayers. Those who get bad results from steroids and steroid-based products abuse the drug. Every drug is healthy if used in the right dosages at the appropriate times.

Screw MAG-10. Get Boldione, Super ONE, or do a cycle of the 1-AD/4-AD/OXO stack.

As for safety, I've taken all of Biotest's products at four times the recommended dosages. They're safe. Effective? If you're lucky and you don't have a high tolerance.