Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MadMen

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got through MM. i know it’s not new, but I finally got to watch it. Great series. What’s fun and relevant is the portrayal of Don Draper (lead character) as a Chad. It is really spot on.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked this show but at season 3-4 it just seemed to drag for me and I stopped and couldn't get through it.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, it seems all series go through a dry spell at some point.
There are a number of TV shows where I've watched 3 or 4 seasons, then just never got back into them. One definitely was "The Walking Dead". I never got around to watching the last few seasons of "The Shield", however, I should, because that was a bloody good show.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never watched this either. I wouldn't mind binging it at some point, if I can find the time.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First three seasons were A+ TV. And if guys on here want an example of a true alpha male with a IDGAF attitude who knows how to be charming and suave it is definitely Don Draper.

Agree with other posters though that season 4 and beyond got to be a chore. The pacing was off - and the whole "woman coming into their own" angle I think was very over-done. While that was changing somewhat in real life - even in the final season where it is 1970, it wasn't the reality that the show portrayed. But our society are masters of revisionist history to fit the woke agenda we have now.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First three seasons were A+ TV. And if guys on here want an example of a true alpha male with a IDGAF attitude who knows how to be charming and suave it is definitely Don Draper.

Agree with other posters though that season 4 and beyond got to be a chore. The pacing was off - and the whole "woman coming into their own" angle I think was very over-done. While that was changing somewhat in real life - even in the final season where it is 1970, it wasn't the reality that the show portrayed. But our society are masters of revisionist history to fit the woke agenda we have now.
I enjoyed the whole thing & will probably watch it again.