made out with female friend

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup sosuave. i need some advice.

Last night this female friend of mine from high school hit me up and said to come to her (college) graduation party.
we haven't really hung out in a long time, and i was hoping there would be other girls i could meet at the party. unfortunately there wasn't. it was just her relatives (huge family, btw).

i told her i wasnt gonna stay long, and just had a few drinks.
she was all over me, and i didn't really try to stop it, i just wasn't escalating it at all.

when i was ready to leave i told her bye and she kept trying to get me to stay. she wanted to walk with me to my car, so i said it was fine. i know she wanted to get me alone.

even if i was trying to hook up with her, all her family being around was preventing me from doing so. the second we were at my car we started making out.
then she hit me with, "i've been waiting years for that."
uhhh...

i drove her back to her house and dropped her off.
I don't want to go any farther with her.
if this was a random id NC and be done with it, but it feels different to me since clearly she already had feelings and now i feel like i led her on.

not sure exactly what the best move would be.
right now i feel the best option is to not bring it up, and hope she doesn't either.
but if she does?

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Why do you have no interest in her? Unattractive, crazy, etc?
More crazy, i guess.
mainly i feel she would get too attached.

the fact i was the only guy at her graduation party outside of her family says something, right.

i don't want an LTR with anyone right now, so i spin plates (or try to lol) but it doesnt feel right with her.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was probably a fatty.. Lol come on OP confess it. We wont make fun of you lol.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesnt bring it up she probably just wanted to bang it out.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dmvdav said:
"i've been waiting years for that."
Just because a girl likes you doesnt make her crazy, she just has good taste.

I see no problems here OP. A girl who wants you this badly to take the lead is going to be seriously low maintenance in terms of keeping her interested. Now you know how the HB9 feel all the time and they could care less about the other person. Let her down gently, hard or not at all. Dont matter much she has given you all the power in this relationship.

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
She was probably a fatty.. Lol come on OP confess it. We wont make fun of you lol.
not a fatty, just not that great.
not sure what number id put her at tbh, but lower than 7 (anything lower than 7 really has the same value to me).

i know she'd be low maintenance and all that, but would her neediness be worth it?

not sure.