"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

made girl too jealous

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
253
Reaction score
36
I posted a pic on instagram of me having a drink with another girl who is smiling at the camera. obvious we are on a date.

Another girl who I was dating for one month who is not in the country at the moment responds to this with a crying face. I responded "?" she didnt reply. So I said "when youre sad im sad" "she is just a work friend" no response.

for some context this girl is going down a potential relationship route, ive banged and been with enough girls and were both old enough now. Ive been speaking with her mum regularly. This is why I sprinkled some beta..

What should I do. I think I should not contact for a few days, probably should have just not responded in the first place. Feel like everything is ruined now. Also if it helps she is russian so using any sort of jokes she wouldnt have understood.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top