Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Made an ill timed joke about Elliot Page on Facebook, then got bashed by my open minded friends.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made the following comment on Facebook -

" Ellen Page just came out as transgendered and is now Elliot Page? Dude I'm sure millions of guys who had fantasies about her just vomited. No offense, she's a great actress....errr I mean actor, will she continue playing female roles though? That's the question."

It was not a political statement, but I kid you not I was later bashed and corrected by a couple of my......Like I said, open minded friends......by telling me to use the correct pronouns to describe him etc. Dude this is quite an eye opener, I live in a conservative area and I'm just now made aware of how this is a very sensitive topic to a lot of people out there.

I have about 800 friends on Facebook, I have a lot of open minded friends and traditional friends, so I have a diverse group of people. From now on I'm just gonna use Facebook to post my artwork and nature pics, I don't think it's a place to start having random arguments. The purpose of this post is that it made me think of the fact that a lot of guys are sacrificing their masculinity just to be politically correct and get on the good side of others, I understand if your using social media just diplomatically for sales and marketing purpose of that sort, but when is enough is enough and time to take a stand ya know?

Geez, Yeah....yeah....Stove Pipe was right, I need to lay off social media, especially Facebook.

Anyways, I'm a bit of a lurker on this site and I'm interested in contributing. I live a lifestyle where I'm around Coffee shops, libraries and parks all the time. Maybe I'll start an approach journal thread about that. Yeah? Just critique my approaches, there's a couple of females always around.

Just wanting to vent. Thanks.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy freedom of expression every place that you can. For instance; If I type the word Trump within this form, this will be flagged to the moderators here. Be assured that they were alerted and are now reading my posting to see if it passes the scrutiny test. This is not my forum and therefor, although I don't like it... it's theirs to do as they please.

You mentioned sort of giving up and regulating yourself to conforming to the approval of others. Once you permit others to dictate when and where you can freely express yourself.... your silence will reinforce their feelings of entitlement.

I'm not saying to go out of your way to be deliberately obnoxious or anything.... but at the same time, don't go out of your way to deliberately suppress your freedom of thought and expression.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media are not for express yourself, not only cause nobody cares but for facts like the one that just happened to you.

You use social media for one of these purposes:

1)keep in touch with aquaitances through private messaging and superficial public contacts

2)you promote your business either directly or though comms with clients

3)attention wh0ring if you are a woman

4)get laid if you are a top 10%er if you are a man

No other options are available and any option outside those 4 will create more problems than benefits.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I made the following comment on Facebook -

" Ellen Page just came out as transgendered and is now Elliot Page? Dude I'm sure millions of guys who had fantasies about her just vomited. No offense, she's a great actress....errr I mean actor, will she continue playing female roles though? That's the question."

It was not a political statement, but I kid you not I was later bashed and corrected by a couple of my......Like I said, open minded friends......by telling me to use the correct pronouns to describe him etc. Dude this is quite an eye opener, I live in a conservative area and I'm just now made aware of how this is a very sensitive topic to a lot of people out there.

I have about 800 friends on Facebook, I have a lot of open minded friends and traditional friends, so I have a diverse group of people. From now on I'm just gonna use Facebook to post my artwork and nature pics, I don't think it's a place to start having random arguments. The purpose of this post is that it made me think of the fact that a lot of guys are sacrificing their masculinity just to be politically correct and get on the good side of others, I understand if your using social media just diplomatically for sales and marketing purpose of that sort, but when is enough is enough and time to take a stand ya know?

Geez, Yeah....yeah....Stove Pipe was right, I need to lay off social media, especially Facebook.

Anyways, I'm a bit of a lurker on this site and I'm interested in contributing. I live a lifestyle where I'm around Coffee shops, libraries and parks all the time. Maybe I'll start an approach journal thread about that. Yeah? Just critique my approaches, there's a couple of females always around.

Just wanting to vent. Thanks.
Imagine if you joked and made it about Larry Page or Jimmy Page..

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight(pun intended), you got a female that's 5'1" wanting to be a male 5'1"? LOL

That's tough. I wonder if he'll switch back to a she after finding out how hard males have it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Ellen Paige thing is just another virtue signal this woman is using to try and get more attention because her career is waning.

As for your "friends" giving you sh!t for what you said, don't you dare apologize for your opinion. Their whole M.O. is to bully anyone who disagrees with their delusional world view into using their NewSpeak crap.

It's one thing to respect an individual if they ask you to use pronouns, but if you're being told what to think by some "open minded people" (aka activists) you should understand that they're anything but open minded. They're open minded, but only if your views agree with theirs; in reality they are bigots. They claim to be anti-racist, but if anyone of a different race disagrees with them, they're the first ones to use racial slurs.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is "open minded" a new slang for mental chalenged people? aka retards, morons and idiots?

also I had to google to remember who she was, and yep we don't really lose anything

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do Not change your speech to spare their feelings! Don't fall for that trap! I have friends who disagree with me on many issues, but they know my convinctions.

Any real friends won't care. Fvck the rest

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They made a videogame with a character based on her. Beyond:Two Souls. Weirdest sh1t I ever played. I knew she was a weirdo.

Ultimately she is just crying out for attention. This will get her some for a little while. Her career has apparently been in decline. Sure, Beyond:Two Souls was a critically acclaimed success, but that was due to the game developer. That was in 2013. No one else has put her in a videogame. Movies? Sh1t, I don't think I've seen her in any I've watched.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They made a videogame with a character based on her. Beyond:Two Souls. Weirdest sh1t I ever played. I knew she was a weirdo.

Ultimately she is just crying out for attention. This will get her some for a little while. Her career has apparently been in decline. Sure, Beyond:Two Souls was a critically acclaimed success, but that was due to the game developer. That was in 2013. No one else has put her in a videogame. Movies? Sh1t, I don't think I've seen her in any I've watched.

Lol Just gave it a look and checked out the gameplay. I'm sorry, I can't picture Ellen Page as some glorified stealth action hero like Solid Snake.

And Yeah, I ultimately deleted the post because it was getting a lot of heat from a lot of my open minded friends/social justice warriors....sorry, I caved in. But Who Dares is right, I'm only gonna use Facebook from now on for Business purpose or asking for Logistics/ Directions. If I want attention, I'll get a dog, which I'm really thinking about by the way.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Just gave it a look and checked out the gameplay. I'm sorry, I can't picture Ellen Page as some glorified stealth action hero like Solid Snake.

And Yeah, I ultimately deleted the post because it was getting a lot of heat from a lot of my open minded friends/social justice warriors....sorry, I caved in. But Who Dares is right, I'm only gonna use Facebook from now on for Business purpose or asking for Logistics/ Directions. If I want attention, I'll get a dog, which I'm really thinking about by the way.
Well, the real with hero of that game is the invisible entity attached to her. Not her. Lol

Deleted Facebook this year myself. I maintain a very minimal presence on Instagram.