Macking from Monogamy: Help me!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to keep this short, but this doesn't reflect how much I've been mulling this over.

I have a gf of 5+ months. I see her everyday (at Uni in the same block), stays over every night, living with her and 4 other friends next academic year. Really like her. Especially the sex and company.

But I'm only a wee 18 year old lad and I really should be having sex with lots of girls. On holidays I go to clubs to get numbers and chat girls up, but I don't follow it up. I don't want to lie to the gf, she's a great girl and doesn't need it:rolleyes: .

What I really want to do is maneuver things to open up a realm of open sex and potential threesomes - but - while keeping this girlfriend happy and groovy. Oh and some cake :rockon:.

I think I've just let things roll with this relationship, the problem is though while her sleeping over every night is too much... I love it. My first thought is to ease this off, make a bit of space.... hmmmm.

So friends I implore you to give me some help and advice, anyone done anything similar? I can see a bit of a flame coming; I guess I am being greedy, but if you don't ask you don't get:trouble:.

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you can't have it both ways the only way i can see you getting what you want is by telling your gf u want sum space your still young u wanna test the warters or there is the other option you can cheat on her jus keep it descreat and if she dose find out u knew the risks involved so you'll only have yourself to blame and even if she did leave your ass it aint all that bad sooner or later you'll find anouther girl jus as gd or better (but thats only if your out searching for her) :)

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you might as well figure this out now rather than when you are married. Call it anything thing you want - but essentially you are unhappy on some level. Its not really fair to try and work your GF into a casual situation.

You really have to break up with her and pursue your interests if thats what you want. The difficulty here is that you are in a "comfort zone" and are afraid to step out of it. Once you step out - you'll be asking why you didn't do it sooner.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, whatever :rolleyes:.

I eased things off for two weeks, LJBFed her, said we could still cuddle. Now I'm single but still ****ing her, and everyone's happy and friends.

That was the kind of a suggestion I was looking for.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I have no bloody idea. People can stick their opinions- we want suggestions. I do not ask why or if- just how :cuss:.