Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Macked two girls today

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was my first day of DJ'ing. Let me share my experiences.

Friday I gave an oral presentation in Chinese class. After the class a girl came up to me and asked if I was Cantonese, because of the accent I spoke in. I said yea, introduced myself. We talked only for 5 minutes and I walked her to class.

Today was final exam for the class. When I got in I handed her a note saying "wanna hang out later this week? here's my number, give me a call". I gave it to her from behind, so I couldn't see my reaction. But my friend saw the move and said she had the ****ing biggest smile on her face.

After class I'm about to call a friend up to go and get some coffee when I see this girl I barely know. We said hey, and I asked her where she's going. She said back to her dorm to study for finals. I told her how about she take a uick break and go with me to get some coffee. She said yea. We sat around and talked, I pulled out the C+F routine, eye contact and a lot of smiling. I walked her to her dorm and got her number.

I go back to my dorm, and I get an AIM from girl #1. I'm wondering what the ****, I gave her my # not my aim name. But she said she found me through www.thefacebook.com . So it showed me she wanted to find info on me, and has high interest.

So which girl am I gonna choose? None, I'm gonna keep getting more girls on the list, whenver I'm bored I'll call one of them up. Girls walked over me when I was the nice guy, now I'm gonna have the cards in my hands. I'm gonna find out, how many girls does it take to get to player status.

My advice to you guys is read the bible, this **** does work.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its sooo cute when nocturnal does work.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The facebook is the devil.

Its rediculously addicting :(.

Garbury

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the facebook man, I actually got my first lay from it last night. It's pretty pathetic though, considering it takes zero courage to poke/message any random hottie.