“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Macked two girls today

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
205
Reaction score
2
Today was my first day of DJ'ing. Let me share my experiences.

Friday I gave an oral presentation in Chinese class. After the class a girl came up to me and asked if I was Cantonese, because of the accent I spoke in. I said yea, introduced myself. We talked only for 5 minutes and I walked her to class.

Today was final exam for the class. When I got in I handed her a note saying "wanna hang out later this week? here's my number, give me a call". I gave it to her from behind, so I couldn't see my reaction. But my friend saw the move and said she had the ****ing biggest smile on her face.

After class I'm about to call a friend up to go and get some coffee when I see this girl I barely know. We said hey, and I asked her where she's going. She said back to her dorm to study for finals. I told her how about she take a uick break and go with me to get some coffee. She said yea. We sat around and talked, I pulled out the C+F routine, eye contact and a lot of smiling. I walked her to her dorm and got her number.

I go back to my dorm, and I get an AIM from girl #1. I'm wondering what the ****, I gave her my # not my aim name. But she said she found me through www.thefacebook.com . So it showed me she wanted to find info on me, and has high interest.

So which girl am I gonna choose? None, I'm gonna keep getting more girls on the list, whenver I'm bored I'll call one of them up. Girls walked over me when I was the nice guy, now I'm gonna have the cards in my hands. I'm gonna find out, how many girls does it take to get to player status.

My advice to you guys is read the bible, this **** does work.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I think its sooo cute when nocturnal does work.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
The facebook is the devil.

Its rediculously addicting :(.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
I love the facebook man, I actually got my first lay from it last night. It's pretty pathetic though, considering it takes zero courage to poke/message any random hottie.
 
Top