Maaaaannn...Lets cut through the small sh1t and lets get to the point....

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, Im here to bring some relief to the dudes in here who try over and over and still come up with nothing...Look, average doesnt get you anything...You gotta have at least one above average quality that would make a girl want to fukk with you...Im sure you already know how many times girls get hit on, blah blah...Why would she stay with an average dude when she could get something more? If shes gonna choose you, shes gonna go tell all her friends and if there isnt a reason to be with you, youre gonna get dropped cause her friends will influence her...Heres some things you can have...

- All around good looks
- A nice body
- Money
- Some kind of talent or something, like being in a band or
something
- Really good game
- Good fashion sense

etc...

So the next time you try and try with a girl, and you dont get anything, just take a good looka at yourself and ask yourself why would a girl want to be with you...If you dont have at least one above average trait, well you better get one...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I know someone is thinking, "Well average guys do get action!"...Well, this dude probably (sp?) has something that you dont know about, or hes average and he's gonna get dropped after the female friends council takes place., or he could be some exception...Dont waste time looking to learn from exceptions and just do what is nesscessary to get what you want...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear

- Some kind of talent or something, like being in a band or
something
That sh1t is funny.

Nah but your dead on point,C.

There needs to be some self-improvement if women are rejecting you(the reader) left and right.But the easiest and most effective thing to do is to improve on your looks. I'm not claiming to be a good-looking guy but i've never had a problem in meeting or attracting women either.Yet most people here tend to say things that lead me to beleive they are slobs or some sh1t.

The other thing is cold hard game;conversational and social skills.You can only imprvove that through real-life experience.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is..you cant tell the guys that dont have **** going for them..what is wrong. Ive talked to alot of guys on here..and they ask me diff questions..I guess they assume I know alot because I started the dj bootcamp thread. but for the most part a lot havent took a good look in the mirror and realized theyre real issues!

its humbling to know you have a lot of flaws..once you point all of them out..you can let go of it.
then fix them

also Practice