Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

M-Test

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Methyl 1-Testosterone

I hear good results from this. I guess it was banned in the U.S. but it is legal here in Canada (Ontario, atleast).

A hard gainer buddy of mine has been stuck at 6'3" 150 lbs for quite some time, and after taking this is up to 180.

Some tell me of 8lb / week gains on this stuff. Some also say its a step down from steroids but without alot of the side effects.

Im wandering who has experience and/or knowlege of M-Test that can give me some facts. Ive been a hard gainer, just started creatine, and am thinking of starting this too.

[Edit: It is taken orally in capsules]

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=221635

When it comes down to it, this supplement is not a joke. If you are not experienced you should not even think about taking this. If not used correctly you can do some very harmful damage to your body. Im not going to get into detail but lets just say these pills are not worth damaging your body over.

You shouldn't even think about taking steroids or PHs until you're 21. M1-T can have the same sides as steroids: hair loss, back acne, man boobs, etc.

Before taking this you should:
1) be at least 21
2) be close to your natural limit
3) do a lot of research

Taking PHs incorrectly and/or before you're mature WILL mess you up, possibly permanently. For now, get your diet and workout regimen in check.

Your friend that was 6'3" 150 must have had a horrible diet. What did he eat, a bag of Ramen noodles per week?

Some tell me of 8lb / week gains on this stuff. Some also say its a step down from steroids but without alot of the side effects.
Better gains than you'd get with steroids but with fewer sides? Umm....no.

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to agree with chim here. Youre too young, need some real research to do on a supplement like this. especially a methylated hormone.

you definately need some very serious work on diet, and probably your workout. take some time to develop some real intensity with a good program. If youre eating 200g protien, 300 to 400g carb and 80 or 90g healthy fats a day, and you still dont gain muscle, alnong with great workouts and good rest.well then go for it.but thats darn near impossible.

The only thing i would disagree with is the last statement. Considering as of jan. 20 m1t will be just as illlegal as test, id much prefer to go w/ 500mg test than m1t. m1t is not as effective, and for many people provide worse sides...ie nosebleeds due to hypertension, and their liver toxicity.

post your diet and workout routine. this will make or break your gains, on something or not.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been popular because it was a legal supplement that really worked.

Unfortunately the prescription drugs required for PCT are not, so you have a greater risk of sides and nullified gains if you stay legal.

Unless you are a serious athlete or a bodybuilder, taking this stuff just seems a bit rash.

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
m1t is ****. avoid and do something else. i'd suggest real injectibles over m1t. m1t will **** your liver.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too young.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, you talked me out of it.

Thanks to all that posted.

Considering as of jan. 20 m1t will be just as illlegal as test, id much prefer to go w/ 500mg test than m1t.
Mrfitness880,

Seems none of my friends taking this supplement knows this...you have a source for this info ?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a hardgainer, it's an excuse people use when they have sh!tty nutrition / bad workout plans / bad resting habits.

Unless you've worked for years and reached your natural plateau, stay away from this sh!t. And even then, don't do it without seriously researching it (i.e. reading medical journals, not sosuave health & fitness).

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also in case you didnt know M1T IS a steriod.

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the prohormone ban is pretty much common knowledge. legislation has been around for a while. your average weight trainer/gnc shopper might not be aware, but its been talked about for almost a year now.

check a congressoinal website. that should answer your question.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrFitness880
the prohormone ban is pretty much common knowledge. legislation has been around for a while. your average weight trainer/gnc shopper might not be aware, but its been talked about for almost a year now.

check a congressoinal website. that should answer your question.
Well a local store sells it here as well as several online stores.

You know im talking about Canada right?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your friends at any stage during and up to a few weeks after a cycle they could well develop gyno symptoms as well as lose any gains made.

Methyl 1T was by far the strongest of the prohormones for sale and once in the system was indeed a steriod.

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OHHHH ... youre in canada ?! ok sorry that is a whole different story. sorry about that. im here in the states, and it didnt even occur to me.

as a side note, while i am not suggesting your friend pick up a bottle, not everyone gets gyno. i havent heard of anyone having probelems with gyno. proper pct will prevent muscle loss

obviously a considerable amount of research is needed before undergoing a m1t cycle or series of cycles, but its not all concrete like that.

Grandor

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like some pretty heavy gear...

I honestly think I wouldnt touch anything like that or steroids.
Leave me to creatine.... :) ;)

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys whether m1t is in your body or not its already an active steroid, just like test, anadrol, eq or what ever m1t out of the bottle is a steroid it converts into nothing, so for some reason why you fear steroids you may want to steer clear from m1t. also a few other "prohormones" that are actually steroids are MOHN, M-dien, M-DHT, 4-HT, and M4OHN.

casalena18

Reaction score
M-Test User

My friends been using M-Test, but he's an idiot because he fails to use it properly. The instructions say "Use 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, one pill before you go to sleep." And he's been doing this 45 days on 45 days off ****. But all together he's gained around 18 pounds, and thats WITH the 45 days on cycle. So your friend must be doing something different to get those massive gains. And this 8 pounds for week business? No thats gotta be a lie.

Anyways I just started, its been 5 days now, and I would have to say I gained mabe 3 pounds solid muscle. Im pretty much at my peak, and was before starting the pills.

Some Sideeffects Ide experienced:

-Angression, flipping out is very easy as of now.
-Very little pimples on my left back side that aren't really visible.

Anyways if your thinking about taking this stuff you should consult your doctor first.