M-e-l-b-o-u-r-n-e

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Como estas fellas!?

Last week was great, and this week's gonna be even better.

So Melbournians, this is the plan- Wednesday the 26th, 8pm, "The Hawthorn" (Only place that is worthwhile on Wednesday nights). Tell us if you can think of any-thing better.

Reply ASAP,

Cheers,

iRrEsIsTiBlE. :)

Last edited:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday is good because I'm busy tuesday through saturday

Harp in Kew is also good on Wednesday, but it gets pretty congested and approaches may not be as easy.

but hawthorn it is. i'll be driving

Reaction score
Just us three again it seems. And I'll be late again, work ya know?

The more the merrier, for sure. So come on Melbourne dudes, show us what you've got.

duke, do you use msn/icq? go to the old thread and add me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Since I'm going to be a late show, I'd like to discuss what goals we're setting ourselves etc etc. What strategies will be used etc.

I wish I could be there early, to discuss this in person and to psyche ourselves up, but it can't be helped.

I'd like to apologise for the "you know my mates they're shy" thing, but that was the only opener I could think of. I think I ****ed you guys up last time. Try, "Meet my friend [name], he's a really interesting guy, we met last week standing outside, and now we'd like to meet you" <-- which is congruent with our uber friendliness.

You know that I paid no attention their appearance before I approached. If they're standing alone, I say hello. This time, when I finally arrive, we'll be discerning on looks.

I would like you to go for a hug at the end of a meeting. No matter what. I'll admit that I'm to chicken **** to go for a kiss, but you fellas did a lot of hand shaking. So you go for a hug.

I'm going for a kiss. For now we'll just say 'on the cheek', because I'm feeling shy when I'm at home on the computer. Who knows how the situation/confidence/receptiveness may change.

Good that you're driving. You guys rock. Comment on the above. Thanks.

Irresistable... I need directions to the Hawthorn.. Address?

Last edited:

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, It's on the corner of Glenferrie rd and Burwood rd.. RIGHT next to where you parked last time, remember? You can't miss it (If your stuck, gimme a buzz).

Btw, felony's also comming, I spoke to him the other day.

My goal, in addition to what you've set, is to get at least 2 numbers tomorrow- I'm just gonna ask and ask untill I get da number. But we'll see, let's just have a good time :).
NLaL, love your modified approach ("Meet my friend [name], he's a really interesting guy, we met last week standing outside, and now we'd like to meet you") sounds better than the last one :)

Cheers,
IrReSiStIbLe.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyyy fellas,

I dunno how much help id be, im involved at the moment, but i wouldnt mind coming out tonight nonetheless. I've got your phone come irresistable, ill see how i go with work today.

Cheers

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that is a better approach this time NLaL :) I'll give you a lift home mate, if you're not driving

I want to try to be more suave, which I achieved last night (FR coming soon), and also work more on isolation rather than having big group convos.

These were effective, but didn't bring us any closer to getting the digits

Mental kino must also be attempted

And remember that the Hawthorn is smaller and more intimate than cheers. For this reason we'll have to be a little less obvious - otherwise everyone will know we are justing going from group to group!

Further to this - we need techniques for follow ups after getting the number. Is it number close, then try to avoid her the rest of the night? Or go for a second attempt to be more physical?

how does 8pm sound? I'll be there on time this time :)

and irresistible, I thought the hawthorn was a bit further up the road...not on the corner

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heya Fellas,

I'm in, 8 o'clock sounds sweet, i think i may have a mate or two coming with me... one of them knows about SS but i don't think he pays it much attention... i haven't told him i'm meeting up with guys from the forums yet- but then i'm not sure he is coming yet either!

The hawthorn isn't quite on the cnr of glenferrie and burwood rd.. its a bit further up burwood... like a block or two... but you can't miss it... big glass windows, pool tables, usually gurls out the front not wearing much...

Sounds like it's goin to be a sweet evenin.. i'm looking forward to meeting u workin djs and since i don't have to work tonight i'll be there 8ish ! mad! i heard they have chicken parmagiana's and beers for 10 bucks or something lol.

Oh yeah i have a digital camera... but i'm not sure about bringing it... it's mad fun.. and we could post some pics... not that i'm really into that... but holding a camera all evening is pretty annoying! And i'm not about to take along my hand bag that matches the colour of my eyes..... lol.

Take care,
felony.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and irresistible, I thought the hawthorn was a bit further up the road...not on the corner
The hawthorn isn't quite on the cnr of glenferrie and burwood rd.. its a bit further up burwood...
LOL, sorry boys, havn't been there for about 6 months and last time I was there I was pissed off my face, so I couldn't have remembered much... Sorry for misleading you, NLaL..

It's gonna be awesome! It's my good mate's birthday today, so I think he'll be comming (dw, he knows about sosuave, actually, he told me about it- he just doesnt go on it anymore though), the more the merrier :)

Can't wait,
IrReSiStIbLe.