Hey ya'll lol
OK I have no problem approaching in person, tall short hot ugly, I'm past that. IN PERSON. however how the fuk would you reply to some online ads - sent this girl just a quick message saying that her profile made me drop her a line or two and to have a happy new year.... 3 days later she's like:
Hey there,
Thanks--Happy New year to u too!
Im doin ok----how r u doin?---ummm let me kno what u wanna kno and ill answer.....ok TTUL
So yeah I've never tried the whole online deal before so needless to say I'm pretty lost about it.
Some guidance, please!
tsaaaanks u sooo mucho
OK I have no problem approaching in person, tall short hot ugly, I'm past that. IN PERSON. however how the fuk would you reply to some online ads - sent this girl just a quick message saying that her profile made me drop her a line or two and to have a happy new year.... 3 days later she's like:
Hey there,
Thanks--Happy New year to u too!
Im doin ok----how r u doin?---ummm let me kno what u wanna kno and ill answer.....ok TTUL
So yeah I've never tried the whole online deal before so needless to say I'm pretty lost about it.
Some guidance, please!
tsaaaanks u sooo mucho