"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lying?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I was wondering what tips you guys have on lying. When my parents ask me a question "Did you take 10$ out of my wallet?" And if i did, they can tell by my face if i was lying...this wasn't a big deal becaue im usually a pretty honest person with them, but lately i've been finding myself giving off the "liar face" even when im not lying, for no real reason at all, and it makes me seem guilty all the time. Just any tactics to help me out here would be great.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Um...don't lie...that's helped me...but if you have to, try not to change your voice and act like normal. You might be giving it away by some movement.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
The problem is my parents are the type who come out and say "DJOD....have you been smoking marijuana?" for no reason at all. In cases like that lying is required for my well being ;)
 

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
If they ask that for no reason, you could alwasy be really sarcastic and say "Yah mom, I just finished smoking a huge doobie"

It's worked for me in the past, on all types of lies. The secret is making them think the very idea that they suggested it was stupid.

On the other hand, don't lie, it's much easier to tell the truth. Don't lie unless you can't avoid it.
 

runna4

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
haha, my friend is sarcastic about that all the time when I'm with him and his mom. It's funny cause then his mom gives him this histarical look, then laughs too though when my friend starts laughing - like it's a joke.

I just look at my friend like what the hell are you doing man? - crazy @ss.

He'll be like yeah, after yall left for work I drank 4 beers before school cause we weren't doing anything in first period today.

And it'll be for real.

It's not always good to joke around like that, I don't, but I mean I guess it works if you're comfortable with your parents. I just don't lie, look them in the eyes when I'm talking then sometimes off to the side. Try to stay relaxed just like a normal convo.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Heh, when my mom asks if I've been smoking, I always just say yes. She doesn't care.

The best way to get away with lying is to be truthful about absolutely EVERYTHING until you absolutely have to lie. i.e. I'll admit to my mom that I was smoking weed, then say "no, I would never drive stoned." (which she would be pissed about). It works out.
 
Top