Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lying about Girls you Humped (Pre-Selection Jibber Jabber)

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends gave me a tip, that girls go after guys that lots of other girls go after. He said one way he got a couple of girls out of his league to get with him, is by lying about sleeping with one of their friends.

How does this hold true to you guys? complete BS? kernels of truth? no-duh tips?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It is true that girls like guys that other girls want. But I don't recommend making up stories about hooking up with her friends or other girls in the social circle.

1. It will sound tacky, and she might not believe you.

2. Women don't respect guys who kiss and tell. The true players who plow through an entire social circle NEVER say a word about who they hooked up with. They just let women's gossip do all the work.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
One of my friends gave me a tip, that girls go after guys that lots of other girls go after. He said one way he got a couple of girls out of his league to get with him, is by lying about sleeping with one of their friends.

A good looking girl slept with your friend because your friend told her that he slept with one of her friends? Why didn't she just ask her friend if she slept with him, before she took off all her clothes to sleep with him?

Bro either these girls are extremely dumb and good looking, or this is not making any sense.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good looking girl slept with your friend because your friend told her that he slept with one of her friends? Why didn't she just ask her friend if she slept with him, before she took off all her clothes to sleep with him?

Bro either these girls are extremely dumb and good looking, or this is not making any sense.
Well, he and the girls he is talking about are highschool dropouts, so I guess they are dumb per say.