Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Luxury car pranks

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Doesn't matter if it's real or fake. Believe me,this is reality.

Most of those women believe they deserve this. So when a man with a Lamborghini pulls up she WILL be bold and try to claim him. None of us will ever know cause we wont ever own such a luxury car.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of those women believe they deserve this. So when a man with a Lamborghini pulls up she WILL be bold and try to claim him. None of us will ever know cause we wont ever own such a luxury car.
And I'm glad I don't own such a luxury car. These women are only interested because the owner seems like someone with loads of money and no sense (Lambo sucks at real world driving). Whenever I see a Lambo, I'm sure the driver is compensating.

I prefer my own transport:
Martyn with Brute Zuiderwoude..jpg

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, some time ago I saw the reverse - women hiring a seductive woman to hit on their man to see if he was loyal to her.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women look faker than the meat in a public school cafeteria. I prefer a truck because I don’t have to worry about the luxury bs and women actually prefer them :cool:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I believe both are scripted.

If not scripted, the shenanigan pulled by car guy in the first clip is worthy of a fight. Many moons ago, if a man were to do that, he likely would have been in a fight for his life, and onlookers would approve of it. I couldn’t make it through the whole video because of embarrassed for the man and the imagined anger I’d have towards car guy.

You said women think they deserve such luxuries. Perhaps that is so, but I don’t see that in the videos. I simply see women impressed with such things and trying to get them.

Do you think men as a group are aware that they fostered the sort of female anti-social and spoiled tendencies we so exaggerated today? Men can nudge and lead women in any direction they choose to, but they signed on for what we see today.

Again, I believe both videos are scripted but the aforesaid still applies.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The first video was a riot. The slim guy said "I just took you to Italy and introduced you to all of my family and you are like choosing a random guy with a Lambo over me". She's like "yeah, you just have a Benz".

I hear all the time on videos about simps taking their girlfriends/wives on a vacation and then they break-up or divorce them like the money they spent on them meant nothing. This guy found out he did all that and found out he meant less than dog sh1t to her when he found a random other guy with a lambo. This guy looks like he had 12% body fat, was young, and he got amogged like NOTHING. All his 5 years of being in a relationship, spending money on that girl, flushed down the toilet in an instant over NOTHING. What is he going to tell his family now? That his girlfriend and potential finacee is a gold digger 304?

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If not scripted, the shenanigan pulled by car guy in the first clip is worthy of a fight. Many moons ago, if a man were to do that, he likely would have been in a fight for his life, and onlookers would approve of it. I couldn’t make it through the whole video because of embarrassed for the man and the imagined anger I’d have towards car guy.

You said women think they deserve such luxuries. Perhaps that is so, but I don’t see that in the videos. I simply see women impressed with such things and trying to get them.

Do you think men as a group are aware that they fostered the sort of female anti-social and spoiled tendencies we so exaggerated today? Men can nudge and lead women in any direction they choose to, but they signed on for what we see today.

If there was a fight between two white guys that he started then he would end up going to jail and being further raped by other guys. A guy with his small and skinny frame would not last a day in jail as he would be fresh meat. Nothing is worth that.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there was a fight between two white guys that he started then he would end up going to jail and being further raped by other guys. A guy with his small and skinny frame would not last a day in jail as he would be fresh meat. Nothing is worth that.
I get that. But my point was that approaching another man’s woman, especially a wife or mother of his kids, is very nervy and crosses a serious boundary that some time ago would provoke an accepted, violent response.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that. But my point was that approaching another man’s woman, especially a wife or mother of his kids, is very nervy and crosses a serious boundary that some time ago would provoke an accepted, violent response.
I don't think it will be acceptable to shank someone over flirting with your b1tch, but a violent response can be expected. Although I'm more likely to mindfvck a potential suitor until he either fvcks off or becomes aggressive to me before I become violent.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm glad I don't own such a luxury car. These women are only interested because the owner seems like someone with loads of money and no sense (Lambo sucks at real world driving). Whenever I see a Lambo, I'm sure the driver is compensating.

I prefer my own transport:
View attachment 10929
That's you? What happened to your left eye?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had something similar play out. I was in a hotel bar/lounge where a lot of business professionals hang out. I found an attractive girl and had a discussion but she clearly was not interested so I left it at that.

Later that night I happened to be waiting outside for the valet to bring me my car as was the girl I hit on earlier. As soon as she saw what I drove she approached me. Her first words were "ohh I didn't know". Lol didnt know what???? She was all about me as soon as she saw my car. She tried to give me her number. I denied it and left. Told her I don't date girls like her.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Real life is way crazier than any one can script.

I dont find it hard to believe that a woman who secretly thinks shes a TEN is like YES GOD FINALLY!!!

You should read between the lines when watching this stuff. Some dude with a Lamborghini started noticing this prank in real life many years ago, he just couldn't film it and upload it was smooth.

Man...you should know that women are WAY more evil than men by now..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had something similar play out. I was in a hotel bar/lounge where a lot of business professionals hang out. I found an attractive girl and had a discussion but she clearly was not interested so I left it at that.

Later that night I happened to be waiting outside for the valet to bring me my car as was the girl I hit on earlier. As soon as she saw what I drove she approached me. Her first words were "ohh I didn't know". Lol didnt know what???? She was all about me as soon as she saw my car. She tried to give me her number. I denied it and left. Told her I don't date girls like her.
Thanks for saving my thread THE DUKE!

@Manure Spherian .....you see what I mean right? Expend your horizon bro! Stop closing your eyes for reality and i say that con mucho amor!

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...you should know that women are WAY more evil than men by now..
Yes, I’m aware. I got the hint at a mere thirteen years old.

Thad’s why historically their behavior was policed by all peoples of the earth.

Expend your horizon bro! Stop closing your eyes for reality and i say that con mucho amor!
Thanks. I think my message my have gotten misinterpreted.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I’m aware. I got the hint at a mere thirteen years old.

Thad’s why historically their behavior was policed by all peoples of the earth.

Thanks. I think my message my have gotten misinterpreted.
Oke sorry bro I didn't mean to diss you or anything.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke sorry bro I didn't mean to diss you or anything.
I know you’re not like that. Neither am I. It’s all good.

I’m all for discussing opposing views and won’t insult other posters.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is a real life Hooman type situation. I do think a lot of the Hooman stuff is scripted.

How old was the woman in this situation?

You did the right thing in denying her.