"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lusting Over Average Girls!

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
I dont like overweight girls.... but that hourglass-shape can light me up!
Little imperfections can be the spice on a woman.
had this one overweight chick with large hips and thick juicy thighs, man her hips made her ass look wayy bigger than what it was , man she was one sexy whale
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Yeah, I lusted after this whale-escort pic because of all the reviews of the amazing head she gives. I wasn't even looking at her pics, I was watching a videos about trends showing the end of the world (climate change, UFO sitings, etc...) and just ended up thinking about her pics and those reviews and started fapping while watching those videos. This is a whale not living too far from where I am, but I've lusted after her quite a bit over time and definitely want to stop this sin. It's like the fatter the woman, there is more surface area of woman to touch, right?
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
Yeah, I lusted after this whale-escort pic because of all the reviews of the amazing head she gives. I wasn't even looking at her pics, I was watching a videos about trends showing the end of the world (climate change, UFO sitings, etc...) and just ended up thinking about her pics and those reviews and started fapping while watching those videos. This is a whale not living too far from where I am, but I've lusted after her quite a bit over time and definitely want to stop this sin. It's like the fatter the woman, there is more surface area of woman to touch, right?
hips and thighs , give them an illusion of a great ass , plus the extra chin helps them eat the D i guess
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Something like this is to be expected because women are more masculine than ever, just a feminine woman who knows how to move her body can be a turn on
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Now lads.. Have you ever interacted with an average girl who is at best a 6.5 but happens to have something about her, like her eyes or her lips or long hair that makes you want to fuk her so damn hard?
Definitely!! I always go for beautiful trophy girlfriends, but when it comes to ONS or FBs I get more turned on by average girls and find the sex is always better. Maybe it's because I feel less self conscious, less need to impress and uninhibited so I can just let go and enjoy the ride.

I've also found that a lot of 8s and 9s are quite uptight and boring in the bedroom. Perhaps it's an entitlement thing or maybe they're more self conscious.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Definitely!! I always go for beautiful trophy girlfriends, but when it comes to ONS or FBs I get more turned on by average girls and find the sex is always better. Maybe it's because I feel less self conscious, less need to impress and uninhibited so I can just let go and enjoy the ride.

I've also found that a lot of 8s and 9s are quite uptight and boring in the bedroom. Perhaps it's an entitlement thing or maybe they're more self conscious.
Well they are the Queen of England afterall... The Queen of England isn't going to perform as well for you or be as excited about you as a more "normal" female.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
In today's dating world, she's an inflated 8 with the right pictures on TInder and Bumble
that is why online dating should not be the main source of women

you will always get less quality and with more effort in online than what you can get in the real life
 
Top