"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Lusting Over Average Girls!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Now lads.. Have you ever interacted with an average girl who is at best a 6.5 but happens to have something about her, like her eyes or her lips or long hair that makes you want to fuk her so damn hard?

You know deep inside she isn't that special, her body is average, but her face isn't that bad etc.. But those eyes of hers are so fukin slvtty looking.

I normally go for slim fitness type girls, in good shape, toned bodies.. Tanned with nice nails... However occasionally I see an average girl & something about her gets me a little obsessed.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
Yup, there was a woman I danced with a few times that I experienced a really strong pull to. To me, she was like 6/7 (pretty enough but not like some other women I've danced with) but the chemistry was just insane between us. Still not sure why this was so.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
A 6.5 is a solid get. That's someone who is cute. The cute range is 6-7.5, maybe 7.9.

If you're lusting after women you rate as 4.5-5.5, that's a more interesting thing to discuss.

I normally go for slim fitness type girls, in good shape, toned bodies.. Tanned with nice nails... However occasionally I see an average girl & something about her gets me a little obsessed.
That's close to my type as well.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Now lads.. Have you ever interacted with an average girl who is at best a 6.5 but happens to have something about her, like her eyes or her lips or long hair that makes you want to fuk her so damn hard?

You know deep inside she isn't that special, her body is average, but her face isn't that bad etc.. But those eyes of hers are so fukin slvtty looking.

I normally go for slim fitness type girls, in good shape, toned bodies.. Tanned with nice nails... However occasionally I see an average girl & something about her gets me a little obsessed.
Everyone has their own type. What someone else thinks is a 10, I might rate a 5 and vice versa. Personally I have zero interest in fat girls and I like skinny girls with a nice face and dark hair.

As for getting obsessed, I think this comes from focusing on one particular girl too much. I find if I see the same girl often then she'll start to appear more attractive to me, especially if she's friendly.

As always, I think the key is to make a move quickly so that you find out what the deal is. If the interest is not mutual, it's a bad idea to keep seeing someone because you're just going to get more attracted.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
This is a perfect example that attraction isnt about her being this top 9/10 looking chick. Some Women have "sex appeal" that makes Men want to fvck them. It has happened to me many times and I know exactly what you speak of. It goes the other way as well, some Men don't have that "wow" good looking factor but they have sex appeal that Women can't resist.

Key thing is Men want to FVCK her, NOT actually be with her as a long term mate.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Have you ever interacted with an average girl who is at best a 6.5 but happens to have something about her, like her eyes or her lips or long hair that makes you want to fuk her so damn hard?
yes I remember a mediocre woman, asking loads of questions about my daughter the once, it aroused me to the max. because most women are selfish with their convo's and solipsistic

I absolutely conquered her vagina that night. shes in a relationship now, but everytime she dumps the guy she comes right round mine
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
A 6.5 is a solid get. That's someone who is cute. The cute range is 6-7.5, maybe 7.9.

If you're lusting after women you rate as 4.5-5.5, that's a more interesting thing to discuss.
Yeah I rate 6-7 as cute to cute-pretty. Difference being 7s can compete with 8s when dressed up and full face of makeup. 6 are just always cute. 5 is average. Even on their best day, a 5 is still... average. Shrug
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
i've got into a couple of LTR with these ''average-sexy girls '' you speak of...
foolishly thinking that because they are average they would get less attention and i wouldnt have to worry about nobody stealing her, it was the complete opposite and they are always friendly so these chicks were usually receptive to the extra attention they got from other males;)
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Where I'm from, one of our humble hobbies is to play movies or news where there are scenes of ultra overweight landwhales they call "women" in the USA and laugh our a** off when we are chilling with beer and food.

And these landwhales are gradually becoming new icons for the re-definition of "healthy" now - if I'm not mistaken.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top