Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Luke Skywalker

Encourange Luke Skywalker to grow?

• Please consider banning him

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I could care less

Votes: 25 61.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker apparently is a guy who posts in Don Juan forums. He's anywhere between 8 and 60 and is a virgin. He has 1,500 posts about nothing.

Banning makes people stop what they are doing, and sometimes it makes them mad and desiring a change. Lack of banning means this guy will continue to get an ego boost from here, while not changing at all. I want this guy grow and change.

Thus, either nobody cares about his well being, or we do care and we'd ban him because we do.. It's ok if he comes back later as someone else, changed or not.

Chances are, once his status of social doustch on sosuave is cut off, he'd get pissed, and learns a few new things.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has gotten no results and posts about some pretty retarded stuff, but I don't think he should be banned. Maybe he can pay some dude from this site for a 1 day seminar or some **** if he really wants to change. Or we can just limit him to posting in the high school forum.......

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO he has done nothing rude or offensive. It is his problem, how he wants to handle his life. Also banning him from this forum doesn't mean that he simply won't find another one to post on.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
You guys don't understand me.

Banning does two things:

A) Cuts off him from posting on sosuave, or at least temporary
B) He can engage in other activities in his life now

I'm assuming he has no life other than sosuave.net.. It only make sense to cut him off.. Don't worry, he'll be back.. Cutting him off sends a message and encourages him to change, via now free time he has to do other things.. Once changed, he can come back as some one else.

Banning him to encourage change is what I'm referring to.

Yes, he done something rude. He is abusing these message boards by using them improperly. He is getting ego boost or whatever by posting rubbish. This behavior should be stopped in its tracks - via negative reinforcement through banning.

He can come back after he changes, nobody's after the person behind the name. That's positive reinforcement.

People change quick, and sometimes it takes a little kick in the butt.

On the other hand, doing nothing reinforces him stay as he is right now - and this is cruel.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he isn't breaking the forum rules, there is no reason to ban him....

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
It's not his fault that guys have to jump through all these hoops to get into a woman's panties.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf, Penny's right.
As much as you , and I and others want him to succeed, he isn't doing anyting wrong forum wise.

I do see your point though.

But you have to realize , that many peole, like Luke, get their connections to others via the internet. Via this forum.

In other words, Luke has no outlet for these thoughts other than here, dude.
So it is actually help him organize his thoughts, even thought they may not be up to or according to our standards.
OK?

You've got to keep that in mind; it's his life and his outlet. His decision to feel connected, and read other people's thoughts, ideas, and opinions.

But you're absolutely right, he is in a negative feedback loop. Like a lot of guys on here.

Your intent is good and honorable, but we can only hope that he gets the message and snaps out of it onhis own,.

We can only help him and encourage him to see the light.
It's up to him if he wants to walk towards it.

Again, this is one of the guy's few outlets, so we have to cosider that.

So the only thing that seems agreeable to all parties involved is for people who don't want to read Lukes' posts, then don't read them.

Luke, don't get pissy if no one wants to help you out.

Deal?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interceptor is right, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink... you can give all the advice to anyone here that is in need, but not everyone is going to understand what you write, in the manner to which you wrote them. not everyone will be on your wave length, or thought train.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I totally disagree that he should be banned. Besides he actually is useful to others as a lesson in what you should not do. Sometimes knowing what not to do is as important as knowing what you should.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read quite a few of his posts, and here are my thoughts. Yes, he has not violated the rules of the forum, but his comments usually are not constructive. It's not like trying to give advice to an AFC, which many of us all were once, but it's sometimes like talking to a brick wall.

My recommendation is, for now, do not respond to his posts until they seem constructive. No responses like "ZOMG GIT A LIFE!1!1!1!1!1!1!" or whatever, just don't respond and the problem should take care of itself.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me: I don't care.
For the rest so suave: Ban him, he has wasted enough of the valuable time of posters who gave him good advice.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
interceptor is right, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink... you can give all the advice to anyone here that is in need, but not everyone is going to understand what you write, in the manner to which you wrote them. not everyone will be on your wave length, or thought train.
You can't make him drink, but if he's dehydrating, you can stick an IV in him. That's what you'd be doing here.

I don't really know where I stand on this, but I do see his point.

Reaction score
Well, I may as well come to my own defense here. I think this is mob mentality and, while I am following all the forum rules and regulations, this other poster, on the other hand is violating the rules by blatantly flaming me with this thread and appears to be getting away with it.

Why dont you democratically change the rules if you like, make a poll on it, and have it to apply to everyone - if you want to start banning virgins, then you'll be banning allot of people on here, but go ahead and make it apply to everyone.

And for the record, I'm not going to lose my virginity with any std infested ho because in reality, that's advice that I really do not care about following - frankly I think I'm listening to advice here namely from people like Bible_Belt and Snowplowman - I think the OP and people like him are just wannabe player keyboard jockies and are probably virgins themselves , and in reality I have my own agenda with who I'm seeing (In fact I'm meeting someone from the internet tommorow and have a few contacts from work that I'm going to be following up on and until that's purged from my system, then I'm going to move on - which will be this week/next week), and I dont have to post about every thing in my life to please douchebags like this op. In fact, most people post threads if they need advice, not to talk about things that are going ok, or pursuing contacts or whatever.

I have already committed to a policy of action where I'm only posting stuff based on actual concrete action that I am taking - and I believe I posted that on a thread somewhere.

I wonder what other person on here is going to be targeted like this.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this guy Luke is for real and not some kind of troll, then he is the WORST person i've ever seen on any sort of internet forum in my life.

He wastes people's time. He posts stuff that sounds legitimate, then people give him SUPERB advice, which takes TIME, out of the goodness of their hearts, then he doesnt listen, and posts another post that sounds legitimate, then new ppl give advice which takes them valuable time.... etc etc etc for 1640 posts.

I actually quite like it for the comedy of it all.

But it's still disgusting if this is to be a serious forum.

Cheers.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it not said in your country that all men are created equal (including the virgins). Do you not love underdog movies such as Rocky, in your land where the tired, the poor and oppressed are welcome, but not the virgin.

Or do you really just want to keep the virgin man down, as you have done with other minorities.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the same luke skywalker posting about Russian women on some siberian blog?

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha.

Some people just arent serious enough to be successful at ANYTHING.

If luke was serious, he would see a psychiatrist to get the inner game issues handled, then take a bootcamp and then do exactly what the instructors say.

Instead, u get this CRAP.

It's those habits of success.

Some people are natural winners, some people are natural losers. Virginity isnt the issue here, stupidity and wasting people's time is the issue here.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part is not that he ignores good advise. Its that he spends a lot of time giving advise on women. I just hate to see third-parties come here and be misguided by a clueless virgin.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Well, I may as well come to my own defense here. I think this is mob mentality and, while I am following all the forum rules and regulations, this other poster, on the other hand is violating the rules by blatantly flaming me with this thread and appears to be getting away with it.

Why dont you democratically change the rules if you like, make a poll on it, and have it to apply to everyone - if you want to start banning virgins, then you'll be banning allot of people on here, but go ahead and make it apply to everyone.

And for the record, I'm not going to lose my virginity with any std infested ho because in reality, that's advice that I really do not care about following - frankly I think I'm listening to advice here namely from people like Bible_Belt and Snowplowman - I think the OP and people like him are just wannabe player keyboard jockies and are probably virgins themselves , and in reality I have my own agenda with who I'm seeing (In fact I'm meeting someone from the internet tommorow and have a few contacts from work that I'm going to be following up on and until that's purged from my system, then I'm going to move on - which will be this week/next week), and I dont have to post about every thing in my life to please douchebags like this op. In fact, most people post threads if they need advice, not to talk about things that are going ok, or pursuing contacts or whatever.

I have already committed to a policy of action where I'm only posting stuff based on actual concrete action that I am taking - and I believe I posted that on a thread somewhere.

I wonder what other person on here is going to be targeted like this.

Field Work vs Keyboard Jockeying

Here are the things, in order, that are fundamentally important to improving your skills with chicks:

Interact with women
Read Seduction material
Meet other guys
Maintain a Life

Interact with women

You'll hear it time and time again, field is key. Nothing improves any skill more than practice. You don't learn to ride a bike by reading a book.

When guys new to the community see guys like Tyler or guys with even a modicum of skill, they are often amazed. They often think they can never get that good. They attribute it to looks or money or living in a mansion, or any other quality they can't easily attain. But these guys have worked hard to reach this level of skill.

Tyler probably has over 10,000 cold approaches under his belt. Protocol went out for 179 nights solid. For a while, cold approaches should become like a video game, where you are continually hitting 'Start', reaching a new level, and starting all over again.

If you're frustrated with the progress you're not making, ask yourself how many different girls you've talked to in the last month. 1? 5? 100? It would be easy to think that this figure is dependent on ability, but it's not. It's dependent on commitment and self-discipline. Any guy can walk down a street and say hi to ten women a day. That guy will progress faster than the guy who just says hi to one a month.

Read Seduction material

The best Seduction materials are a product of other guys interactions with women. They've written down their experiences to pass on to others. Reading can never be as helpful to you as actually interacting with women, but as a reinforcement it is awesome.

You should definitely read as much material as you can, but ONLY when there are really no chicks around to talk to. There is never a time when you should say "I might as well read, because when I meet a chick in real life I don't know what to do". Go out and work it out as you go along.

The materials can really help when they are written by someone who has a better perception of social interactions than you. They can spot things that you would otherwise miss, and that you will end up looking for in future. They can explain concepts so that you understand them earlier than you would through fieldwork alone. But you still need the fieldwork to cement those concepts. If you read about a seduction idea, you will probably forget about it unless you see it or use it in the field within a couple of weeks.

Other people's experience will always be second to your own, so it is pointless to try and make things work for you that are not congruent with your style or that are beyond your level of ability. However it is essential to consider even those things that seem alien to you.

Read as much as you can
Try stuff out, see if you can make it your own
Keep it, or discard it
A careful omission there is "***** and whine that it doesn't work for you", "make personal attacks on the person who suggested it".

Respect that what works for one person may not work for another. Remember also that what doesn't work for you one day may end up working for you in the future.

Meet other guys

One of the fastest ways to learn is to see other guys in action, whether they are naturals or trained PUAs. There will always be details lacking when you read about a particular style.

For a newbie this can be a real eye-opener. Just seeing what is possible, and thoroughly believing that you can achieve those things in the future, is an awesome experience.

Having a regular wing of similar ability to you is a great help. You will have different strengths to demonstrate and different weaknesses to help each other out with. It's important not to stale out or stall with your wing - you should both be reading enough to find new things to try, and consulting with guys of higher ability.

The paid seminars and workshops may or may not be worth it for you. I found that when I took a workshop it was precisely the right time for me to get the most from it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living things can not survive if they are not fed.