Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR's with Sunshine Girls

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently in a LTR (3 1/2 months) with a sunshine girl and am constantly seeing other guys SMS her and flirt with her!,

i know this is the way that she has been her entire life and i accept it because i no longer get jealous, she tells me the truth about everything that has happened in her life and even shows me the texts as they come through but i want to hear from other DJ's on here that currently have sunshine girls as LTR's and what do you do to keep yourself cool and how has the relationship lasted so long??

cheers,

Steve

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevey:

I have an interest in the same issue. I have tried to work out whether she's inappropriately flirty (she's terribly jealous, personally) or if it is my issue. Jury's still out... Ideally, I'd like someone who doesn't require a disinterested attitude.

I will note that if you are not genuinely cool about it, I think it will interfere with how much enjoyment you get out of it.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well she comes across as VERY jealous, i can't even talk about my ex-girlfriends yetshe tells me about just about every b/f she has had and every other male that fancies her...if i wasn't in a DJ mode, we wouldn't have lasted very long at all..

i would have thought we would have had some wise wisdom on this subject by now,

Ste.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TTAG
whats a sunshine girl?
A sunshine girl is a girl that is extremely outgoing and will talk to any guy about anything. She'll make you think she is coming on to you when it's just her personality. Calls all guys "sweety" and "honey" and even "sexy" even though she's in a LTR.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a jealous type then you shouldn't be in a relationship with a sunshine girl. You will go insane.

What you have to do to deal with her, is use all of the AFC's who SMS her all the time to your advantage. Do not ever act jealous. Hell, start laughing when she gets a message. You must be an alpha male here. How do I know they are AFC's? Because she calls them "sweety" and "honey" and they lap it right up and think she's interested. They'll keep coming back for more too. They have no clue what a sunshine girl is.

I wouldn't worry about it because they are just shooting themselves in the foot by giving her too much attention.

She probably chose to be with you because you weren't like that.

Display confidence, control your emotions, continue to show her a fun time, and keep being a challenge. She wants to chase her man. Not be chased. Those other guys are just caught in her web and will never get anywhere.....because she's a sunshine girl.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT,

Why do you want to put up with a woman who has tons of AFC "friends" (supplicants) constantly SMSing and calling her?

I would possibly use her as a FB but that's it. You are going to go crazy. I had to drive away a couple of supplicants of my present GF. She is not a sunshine girl but had a few anyway... like parasites. Luckily she realized my point of view. (although not until we had a few choide words on her "suitors")

A DJ should not be insanely jealous, but having to put up with a GF who thinks she has a lot of male friends when they are in fact supplicants is ridiculous. The worst part is, these women do not even realize what is going on here with the whole alpha/beta male (boyfriend vs. supplicant) issue. They just do not see it at all!

I guess it is a male thing, and we have to deal with it.

DIetzcoi

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
A girl who flirts with pretty much everyone.
Oh, you mean an attention whor. No, I would never advise anyone to date one of those, EVER

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was a sunshine girl, NEWSFLASH: no matter how honest they seem to be, they are attracted more than anything to attention, and if ever they feel they are getting less attention from you they will NOT hesitate to get it elsewhere....

My ex, although seemingly honest, and supposedly telling me everything about her ex's etc (very jelous herself as well), CHEATED on me, twice! with her ex, I had no idea...

Also very friendly, touchy feely, hun this hun that lol

Basicly those type of chics aren't worth the trouble, sure they are cute as hell, but they have some major self-esteem issues, and instead of dealing them in a productive undesruptive manor they chose to deal with the low self-esteem by seeing how much attention they can get from every guy around.....

Leads to bad things; TRUST :)

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn..........
I knew all this stuff all along and I never took it into consideration.
After I had a gf........i stopped goin here.
Now we broke up...
Having The main reason she is a sunshine girl.....I am just so happy.

Am Not the Only dork that fell for it:D

Stupid women.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the theory of laughing it off. I tried that in a LTR and then she thought I didnt care. So she kept doing it more and more always telling me about other guys TRYING to make me jealous.

Another word for sunshine girls is simply ATTENTION *****. I confronted her about it, chose my words carefully and made her see she was an attention *****. After that she was WAY better. She still told me about other guys and loved the attention, but she would not flirt with them anymore. She used to go out of her way to make me see that she only loved me. Well since then we have broken up, but that was about different issues.

And DONT think that you are just a jealous fukc, she is giving you GOOD reason to be jealous. Dont laugh it off if you hate it or it will never stop. and dont just tell her to stop, MAKE HER STOP. It will be hard, and u will have to stick through all the fighting, but u can change her, trust me.

Take it easy.

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand you completely Clooney.........It' just that it's very hard to do that.

A tin can dipped in Gold will still be tin.
No matter what form you engulf her with. First of all just don't fancy ourselves wid sunshine girls period.
And if we did.....we should learn from that;)

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Attention w***** and sunshine girls chose you as a boyfriend for one reason : You are not like the rest of them. It is not really their fault for becoming AW/SG people... guys will give attractive girls lots of attention.. the smart ones take advantage of this and enjoy the attention..it validates their beauty/ego. However, most of these girls WOULD never go out with those flirtatious men.. they prefer someone who is more honest and acts differently than the flirty men.

If you are the jealous type, forget about it..look elsewhere because you won't be able to handle it.

Reaction score
Listen....

If I were to be dating a sunshine chick, I would have to get in that mindset and have those expectations that she's going to be somewhat flirtatious with many other guys, and you must accept that. All you can do is keep a good attitude, don't overreact about ****, be glad that out of all the guys she hits on..you're the #1 guy for her at the moment. And you should be the equivalent of the sunshine chick(being flirtatious and outgoing with other girls as well).. If she get jealous and irrate about sh*t even though she thinks its totally OK to do the same with guys, then she isn't worth your time.

Remember, never be exlusive with just one chick just because you're going out with her.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your reply guys!,

an update on the situation:

Friday night we went to a disco with another couple and while she was at the toilet an awesome 6' blonde was obviously trying to get my attention and was trying to dance with me but because i was out with my girl, i avoided her but my mates girlfriend went to my girl in the toilet and told her this chick was after me and when she came out, i was about 5 foot away from her which sparked off the biggest argument we've had,

i made her feel reponsible for the row and she apologised but this show just how insecure sunshine girls are despite being nice and friendly on the outside :)

Ste.

Reaction score
thats cool stevey but you know what my exp. with an ex of mine is that many not all of these attention *****$ get it and trust me i went through hell until i had the guts to DTB (dump that BIATCH) i mean i got pu$$y all the time but her sunshine attitude just didnt click with me i just didnt understand .

i guess they expect us too understand them and $hit comon that is just BS WTF!!!! . this is the reason why i became a DJ and i will no longer put with it either you respect me or not!!!!!!!!! BIATCH!!!!!!!