Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR's with bisexual girls?

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey men, my first post here after lurking on and off for 15 years. I'm am not looking for advice here because I've already 100% decided i'm not going to date this girl, but it raised some concerns that I haven't even had to consider in the past.

I'm 39 and a friend of mine suggested (with a wink and a nod) that I date his girlfriends younger sister who's 26, bi and had been in an LTR with another female (older, divorced w/kids) for a couple years. She's cute and seems cool but he is my closest friend and I think he's going to marry his girlfriend (her sister) so I'm not willing to risk problems with my best friends future wife by dating her sister, or even just messing around. I don't want to get on his future wife's bad side, ever.

Anyway, have you guys had any experience with LTR's with bi girls, and have you noticed any problems or dynamics that are different than with straight girls?

I'd think it wouldn't matter if you're just banging or being casual about it, but it made me wonder what kind of pandora's box of bull**** dating that type could turn in to.

What kind of problem could this be in an LTR down the road?
Does she even know for sure what she's into?
How would her previous LT relationships with women change her perspective, wants, expectations etc.?

Anyone have any thoughts, theories or experiences?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had long term relationships with women, that's more challenging to navigate.

It is possible to have an LTR with a woman that is primarily heterosexual but has had sexual experiences with women and no exclusive relationships with women. Beyond that, it probably isn't a good idea. If you get into a relationship with a woman who has heterosexual relationships but is open to sex with women, you can get a threesome out of that.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are fun to take to strip clubs but otherwise probably not worth the effort unless you want to be a swinger or something like that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated several bisexual girls and for the most part its the same as any other girl because if she cheats or isn't satisfied by you shes a hoe you shouldn't have wifed regardless.

Now it's possible/likely that if 50% of regular girls are hoes you shouldn't trust then maybe a higher percentage of bi girls are hoes, but basically if you date a bi girl and shes a hoe she probably has the same red flags as a straight hoe except you need to pay attention to her interpersonal relationships with females as well.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ most "bi" women are hoes by default if they've acted out on it, because they've engaged in unnatural weird sex. It's a murky touching, a swallowing, or slip into madness when they go down that road. Toys in the attic type of crazy. Once you engage in such acts, you're forever slipped into off-the-tracks physiology and psychology. I know a lot of people may say *cough "bullsh!t," that men can be just as feminine in their lovemaking as a woman essentially fvcking herself when engaging in fvcking another woman, and in numerous scenarios I've been kissed by a woman as if I were another woman (the tongue signifies that dainty play), and have had my nipples sucked on when I certainly did NOT want that sh!t, and had a finger in my as5 when I certainly didn't want that sh!t either and I showed it so she and other women stopped. Having been exposed or slipped off into the dark side, a woman will be experienced in all corners of sex you haven't indulged in, and to me that supreme knowledge same-sex sex by her is a turnoff, to me at least. I prefer a woman to be a little more innocent or honoring her parents.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fact is, it's just another level of degeneracy in our degenerate society. While all women are bisexual to some degree (it's mostly just the sexualness and sleek/slender prettiness aspect of it rather than true carnal lust & desire towards feminine traits), women who openly engage in that debauchery have removed part of shame. In other words, they are more shameless.

The only other reason is a mental disorder, usually trauma, that relates to some dude (or many) that she subconsciously generalized to men as a whole.

They're good for a threesome and have great wingman (wingwoman?) potential, but not more than that really. Not only do you have to be on the lookout for other men who wanna bone, but other women too. That means you have twice the amount of competition cuz she'll be sizing you up against other men AND women.

0/10 would not wife up

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 39 and a friend of mine suggested (with a wink and a nod) that I date his girlfriends younger sister who's 26, bi and had been in an LTR with another female (older, divorced w/kids) for a couple years.
I'm surprised nobody has warned you that she's an Alpha Lesbian Widow, lol.

If you think she's cool, take her out. All of this worrying "what might happen" down the road is a waste of time. It's the EXACT SAME THING as fantasizing about commitment and marriage with one girl, except now you are imagining discord and fallout in the future. Bizarro Oneitis. Either way, waste of time. What makes you think she wants an LTR with you and not just a good hard fukking?

How would her previous LT relationships with women change her perspective, wants, expectations etc.?
This all comes down to YOUR frame and how you handle it. The rest you can't control. It certainly has nothing to do with what any of us think about her. She's still a female reacting to your prompts like any girl. No difference between her, a virgin farm girl, or a banged up bar skank. The only difference is what you want.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that because women are the choosers, its important that they demonstrate sexual self control and boundaries at some level. When they cross that line, there is not really any other line they would cross, and shows that they are inherently restless sexually with one partner.
Yup, exactly. Once they cross that line, there’s no going back. That’s why virginity is so important and why the drop off on marriage stability declines like a mother****er after she’s slept with just one person. I mean look at this:

F3657300-C50B-4CA6-8080-A8D3FEB5035F.png

Guess that’s also why they say “once a cheater, always a cheater” lol

in my experience, its related to a lack of affection from the mother.
I’ve never heard of this before. Can you elaborate on why you think it is? I’ve heard of an instance where a girl was repeatedly molested by her mother as a kid/teen who became a lesbian lol but that’s almost too much affection, and in the wrong way too; makes me shudder to remember it...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have something between your legs that no bull-dyke lesb!an can ever compete with

Use it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, exactly. Once they cross that line, there’s no going back. That’s why virginity is so important and why the drop off on marriage stability declines like a mother****er after she’s slept with just one person. I mean look at this:

View attachment 5364
Since turning 25 (37 now), it has been extremely rare that I've had a date with anyone with less than 2 sexual partners lifetime.

Perhaps there is a reason I have not offered anyone marriage. I am logical.

A 5+ year marriage is not a major accomplishment. Two of my cousins got divorced after hitting their 5 year anniversary. One cousin had a divorce filing happen just after the 5th wedding anniversary (woman was under 30 when she filed) and other one got to 9 years.

A lot of marriage that are 5+ years or 10+ years are not all that happy either.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since turning 25 (37 now), it has been extremely rare that I've had a date with anyone with less than 2 sexual partners lifetime.

Perhaps there is a reason I have not offered anyone marriage. I am logical.

A 5+ year marriage is not a major accomplishment. Two of my cousins got divorced after hitting their 5 year anniversary. One cousin had a divorce filing happen just after the 5th wedding anniversary (woman was under 30 when she filed) and other one got to 9 years.

A lot of marriage that are 5+ years or 10+ years are not all that happy either.
And none of this stuff is good lol. The fact that no unmarried woman past age 25 has a low body count is indicative of social decline. The fact that 5 years, half a decade, is not a real achievement in terms of marital stability, is indicative of social decline. The fact that most relationships don’t even make it past the 5-year mark to begin with despite 5 years not being an achievement/benchmark of marital success, is indicative of social decline.

It’s kinda crazy when you think about it. Everyone here knows that you can’t get married unless it’s to an extremely extraordinary woman who is willing to be your wife without actually signing those marriage papers; in other words, “the one”. Yet we all learned in on the beginning of this thing that “the one” doesn’t exist. Talk about coming full circle.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey men, my first post here after lurking on and off for 15 years. I'm am not looking for advice here because I've already 100% decided i'm not going to date this girl, but it raised some concerns that I haven't even had to consider in the past.

I'm 39 and a friend of mine suggested (with a wink and a nod) that I date his girlfriends younger sister who's 26, bi and had been in an LTR with another female (older, divorced w/kids) for a couple years. She's cute and seems cool but he is my closest friend and I think he's going to marry his girlfriend (her sister) so I'm not willing to risk problems with my best friends future wife by dating her sister, or even just messing around. I don't want to get on his future wife's bad side, ever.

Anyway, have you guys had any experience with LTR's with bi girls, and have you noticed any problems or dynamics that are different than with straight girls?

I'd think it wouldn't matter if you're just banging or being casual about it, but it made me wonder what kind of pandora's box of bull**** dating that type could turn in to.

I once hooked up with a girl that told me she was a lesbian when we first met. However, despite telling me that I could sense that she was getting turned on when I touched her and we ended up banging in her car. But she had a girlfriend and we never saw each other again.

I'd imagine dating this kind of girl could be difficult if you get jealous or if her gf gets jealous of you. If you keep it very casual and are seeing other women, it could be quite good as some occasional fun on the side. It could never really lead to anything serious or permanent though.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Waist of time if you are trying to building something. If it's a FWB, then fine.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls are slightly bisexual to a degree but don't act on it.

My experience of bi girls has been that they're not feminine, have either mommy or daddy issues or both.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 5364

Guess that’s also why they say “once a cheater, always a cheater” lol

I’ve never heard of this before. Can you elaborate on why you think it is? I’ve heard of an instance where a girl was repeatedly molested by her mother as a kid/teen who became a lesbian lol but that’s almost too much affection, and in the wrong way too; makes me shudder to remember it...
I think the idea is that each parent is supposed to have a role and if that parent doesn't play the role correctly you grow up lacking something.

A mother loves you and teaches a woman how to be a woman

A father strengthens and disciplines you and teaches a man how to be a man.

(And of course having only one parent puts you purely under their influence if they have any bad habits)

I think this is why girls with daddy issues tend to be wild and rebellious and difficult

Presumably a girl with mommy issues would either not know how to be a woman (either unfeminine or toxically feminine)
or have emotional issues (I heard somewhere that sociopaths/psychopaths tend to have bad relationships with their mothers.)

Disclaimer: I'm not a psychologist or anything.

Fiji

Reaction score

Bi girls. My thoughts come from a few radical opinions and a couple studies presented on the net reinforced by what I've picked up on in person. There's no such thing as a "Bi" girl. When I hear a girl say she or her friend is bi my mind goes "oh so you're normal". Have you ever met a woman that considers herself a lesbian? I have, quite a few I would say. To me there are two categories of lesbian girls. Dikes and then the beautiful feminine lesbians that are going through a phase. I love dikes. Dikes are great. Dikes you can strike up a great conversation with and not feel any contempt or lack of respect in the undertones of their rhetoric or energy. These are authentic muff lovers, they are fully committed and less full of **** than your average male chump. Now for the average woman identifying as lesbian, these women are always the most crass and rude when it comes to turning down approaches. You can argue that because they like women they find it more annoying than your average girl when a man approaches them, however, the harshness and condescension that I've picked up on too many times leaves me to believe the theory that most lesbians are just man haters rather than woman lovers. I say this about both lesbian girls and bi girls as girls are just gay in general. In fact it is more normal for a girl to be gay than it is for her to be straight. The kinsey scale is used in research to give a numerical value to measure ones homosexuality. It is a scale from 1-7, one being completely heterosexual and 7 being completely homosexual. Men on average rate a .5 on this scale whereas women on average rate a 3.5. Women are 5x more gay then men. Therefore when a girl says she is bi I just look at her as if she is lost. Many of these girls are just going or have gone through trauma that is leading them to rebel against their longing for masculinity which is why, I would theorize, they often date masculine looking women (dikes) and often drop the "bi' identity after a few years if even that. So as far as what I would take away from a girl claiming bi. I would consider her something for fun but nothing for a LTR as she is probably traumatized and already damaged by whatever motivates her. Never let a girls "im lesbian" riposte be the end of your approach. These girls, while difficult maybe, are more **** hungry than the norm if you can break down her identity driven ego with some halfway decent game.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bi = semi-lesbian
Lesbian = unfeminine
Unfeminine = no thanks.