Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR with women who have an extremely high sex drive.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this plate who is 39years old pushing for exclusivity and I am contemplating it (yeah, yeah i know) She has high interest and her sex drive is insane. Wants to bang every thirty minutes throughout the night and into the morning. We have five hour sex marathons to the point where my penis hurts and her vag is sore. She is DTF every single day and hour. Im a concerned she might be a sex addict haha. Any experience with these sex fiends,if you dont give her sex 24/7, does she look for it elsewhere? Share your experiences.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she has a high sex drive while trying to lock you up, how long have you been seeing her? She's a 39-year old experienced woman, and her strategy appears to be working on you.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she has a high sex drive while trying to lock you up, how long have you been seeing her? She's a 39-year old experienced woman, and her strategy appears to be working on you.
No need for me to reply. This post is spot on.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had other women in the past trying to lock me down and none of them did the things this one does sexually.

Example: I go over to her place last week and she tells me she has her period but thats okay, for me to get ready because she is going to suck all the jizz out of my cawk for the next two hours and she does then a little later she lets me put it in her ass. Women with low/normal sex drive do not act like this. Have this other plate that also wants exclusivity, she wanted to rub my back as consolation that she was on her period Lol

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had other women in the past trying to lock me down and none of them did the things this one does sexually.

Example: I go over to her place last week and she tells me she has her period but thats okay, for me to get ready because she is going to suck all the jizz out of my cawk for the next two hours and she does then a little later she lets me put it in her ass. Women with low/normal sex drive do not act like this. Have this other plate that also wants exclusivity, she wanted to rub my back as consolation that she was on her period Lol
That's because this one is the most toxic of them all. The black widow is wrapping her web around you. Your "example" is proof her kinky sex is working to trap you. Start thinking with your brain, not your dik!

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, she sounds like a giver! Nice!

Have you had sex with her in public yet?

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you give her commitment good buy sex drive, you guys get blinded by sex, you have to look at the rest of her what if the sex stops is this broad worth it, she will say to you I'm pregnant now your life is fvcked. You guys that think with the wrong head will get you in trouble every time.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because this one is the most toxic of them all. The black widow is wrapping her web around you. Your "example" is proof her kinky sex is working to trap you. Start thinking with your brain, not your dik!
She also has other great qualities.

I am always careful with all my plates. Always protect your heart. When you overdose on the red pill you almost expect them to fack up somehow, its just a matter of time and when they do, thats when I walk away.
Men who are blinded by sex dont have enough plates in their rotation. I get bored easily, having sex with the same old plates, no matter how crazy the sex, it becomes boring with the same girl.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated women with HIGH-sex drives as well I think it's something being in the midwest
Winter there is nothing to do but drink and screw, summer the sun is out party and screw
I noticed that older women during this pandemic tend to have the highest sex drive
Some women try to disguised it but it is what it is