hey guys,
need a little bit of advice. this is a little bit different to the problems people normally post about getting a girl.
i'm currently in an r'ship with a decent HB7.5, and these holidays she's going overseas. this relationship has been good so far, she has shown high interest level throughout it, done a bit of stuff here and there together, and is usually all over me when we're alone, always lets me make the decisions whenever i feel like it, happy to go along with anything i say (except GET ON UR KNEES NOW! haha just kiddin).
i briefly spoke to her about her trip last night, and she's going for 3 months (leaving in a weeks time), to which i basically replied: "3 months is not going to work for me". she has told me before how much she's looking forward to going back for the shopping and what not, and then she goes "i have no choice, if i had a choice i wouldn't go" followed up by a stupid grin, heh. i wasn't too impressed, so i grinned back and denied her lip service and walked her out the door
in any case, she msged me last nite --> that everything was up to me, and that she doesn't mind what i decide, and she suggested a temporary breakup as the only solution she could think of, and to 'see how it goes' when she got back.
not too sure what to do, obviously she would prefer one of the two options (stay together, or temp breakup), but she won't let on, saying instead "she doesn't mind" and that its up to me. this neutral decision making is a bit annoying....
not too sure how to proceed from here. i'm not prepared to do anything AFCish like confront her and have a whinge about it, yet i'd like to know whats going on in her head. i'm not particularly keen on ending this r'ship ~ but neither am i keen on being the only one who makes the input
any thoughts and advice?
thanks fellas
need a little bit of advice. this is a little bit different to the problems people normally post about getting a girl.
i'm currently in an r'ship with a decent HB7.5, and these holidays she's going overseas. this relationship has been good so far, she has shown high interest level throughout it, done a bit of stuff here and there together, and is usually all over me when we're alone, always lets me make the decisions whenever i feel like it, happy to go along with anything i say (except GET ON UR KNEES NOW! haha just kiddin).
i briefly spoke to her about her trip last night, and she's going for 3 months (leaving in a weeks time), to which i basically replied: "3 months is not going to work for me". she has told me before how much she's looking forward to going back for the shopping and what not, and then she goes "i have no choice, if i had a choice i wouldn't go" followed up by a stupid grin, heh. i wasn't too impressed, so i grinned back and denied her lip service and walked her out the door
in any case, she msged me last nite --> that everything was up to me, and that she doesn't mind what i decide, and she suggested a temporary breakup as the only solution she could think of, and to 'see how it goes' when she got back.
not too sure what to do, obviously she would prefer one of the two options (stay together, or temp breakup), but she won't let on, saying instead "she doesn't mind" and that its up to me. this neutral decision making is a bit annoying....
not too sure how to proceed from here. i'm not prepared to do anything AFCish like confront her and have a whinge about it, yet i'd like to know whats going on in her head. i'm not particularly keen on ending this r'ship ~ but neither am i keen on being the only one who makes the input
any thoughts and advice?
thanks fellas