Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ltr question

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all this is more of a ltr thing I guess.
After having been an afc and then changing and becoming a dj do you get less enjoyment out of your relationships?
The reason I ask is this, I have been seeing this girl for about 8 months now and she is great, really. She is everything I could ever want in a woman,
she is hot(petite with big breasts),
smart(PHD student)
horny(every day)
inexperienced before me.
The point is she is great. I guess the main issue is that I still want to have a period of going out and hitting on women and such but at the same time I don’t think I would ever meet another girl like her(she’s rare). I was wondering if it was something with me or if anyone else ever felt like they have gotten into a relationship with a great girl and then they were unsure if that’s what they wanted.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know exactly what you're feeling dude. I get the occasional period where I'm thinking "Man, I feel like going out sarging". However, I recall some of the really 5hitty women I've dated and then think about my gf. I then remind myself that she's an incredibly fantastic woman, and she's a rarity. I don't find that I get less enjoyment out of a LTR. If anything, I get a lot more, but I always keep a backup plan in case things turn out for the worse.

I find the benefits of a LTR outnumber the benefits of many STRs. If and when I propose to her, I will graduate myself from this message board.

....cue The Edge.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I have gone through this. I'll bet a lot of DJ's have gone through this really. I can relate to your situation to a tee. Found a great woman with a great body, who's 7 years younger than I, can cook my favorite type of foods, clean, speaks 3 languages and is learning my Mom's language just to talk to her, and is a nurse. Still, early on when I met her, I was still re-discovering my DJ skills, and wanted to try it out more, push it's limits, test to see just how strong I have become. After I was satisfied with the results, I made her my girl. Keeping THAT girl is another DJ skill in it's own, that requires a view from a different angle. It's one thing to get THE girl, it's another to hold on to her if she's who you want. Again, I am talking about DJ's in LTR here.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping THAT girl is another DJ skill in it's own, that requires a view from a different angle.
This is an excellent point. We already know that we can go out and get almost any girl we want, but keeping one requires a lot of self-disipline to keep the relationship interesting. Maintaining a relationship becomes a challenge all on it's own.

Also, here's something I've been thinking about for a while. Ever date a woman who seems to never be happy with anything you do for her? You have to do a LOT of work to keep her interested in you. We refer to these women as High Maintenance.

I've come to the conclusion of exactly WHAT the DJ training does to us. What we are in effect doing is conditioning ourselves to become High Maintenance. We look for women who keep us incredibly happy, or we lose interest. We are indeed turning the tables on women.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys, I am glad it is not just me. I guess I still want to see what the skills have but I don't have the time for that anymore. Oh well, I will just see what happens.
It is just interesting because when I was afc any girl would have satisfied me, and now it seems like no girl will satisfy me long ter you know.