Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR potential?

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approached this girl months ago. Decided to go on a date but I never contacted her about that.

Months later, I text her out of nowhere and we hit it off, and decide to see each then. There was intent chemistry and amount of kino was healthy. It began raining and she offered new scarf to be used as something we can sit on. She Was initiating kino like rubbing shoulders, laughing on the silliest jokes, etc.

2 weeks later(yesterday) we went to a decent restaurant and again had a good time. She suggested we walk to her place which was a 40 minute instead of us just taking buses back to our places and I obliged. Again, good Amount of kino but no kiss close yet. Plenty of IOI's from her side. "Time passes by so fast when I'm with you", "you are such a dangerous man". I kept it cool and she has an idea that I'm seeing other women. She's 19 and only been with one guy in her life.

Now I'm seeing like 4-5 other girls besides her but those are either f buddies or girls I'm just seeing for fun. So there's really not any desperation here.

And I know this one isn't down for being a man f buddy and I don't mind giving a relationship a go. So since valentines is coming I decided to ask her out and this is how our convo went

Me:what are you doing on Tuesday
Her:just being home and watching Bridget jones dirty
Me:you can do that or we can meet
Her:I don't want to go out on that day, too crowded and too much public displays of affection.

I haven't replied yet.

Now since she's not going to be an f buddy and if she's not too comfortable with the romance either, im close to nexting. With the number of girls I'm dealing with right now, she's just one more problem for me to worry about.

What do you guys think I should do?

I'm thinking just say "haha k ;)" and not see her again until she asks me out on a date.

UPDATE: I didn't even read her message even though I know what it said but she just texted me again

"Be safe tonight, try not to die" (I'm supposed to go overnight hiking later)

Last edited:

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
These don't sound like decisions you're thinking through. What do YOU want?
I've ****ed 3 girls in the last one week. But I like spending time with this girl. If anything I don't mind a short term relationship since this is my last semester in uni. But I'm not going to chase her. Especially because of the abundance of females in my life right now. She really needs to show me high interest for me to invest more time.

I replied to her last message by saying "if anything happens to me, tell our kids I love then"

You guys hopefully can see how I feel about this. I would love to hear your thoughts like always

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me:what are you doing on Tuesday
Her:just being home and watching Bridget jones dirty
Me:you can do that or we can meet
Her:I don't want to go out on that day, too crowded and too much public displays of affection.

I haven't replied yet.
I think she was DTF... Re-read her last message real quick... "Doesn't want to go out because it's too crowded... Too much display of PUBLIC affection...."

You never brought up anything related to affection...

???

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was DTF... Re-read her last message real quick... "Doesn't want to go out because it's too crowded... Too much display of PUBLIC affection...."

You never brought up anything related to affection...

???
I really don't think she was trying to say that...

She said "pubic displays of affection" cuz it's v day.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would not have hurt to tell her that you two didn't have to go outside...
I had already replied by the time you said that..but it would have been fun saying that.

Either way, if she's a potentially DTF then it will happen sooner than later.
How do you suggest I progress? I plan on going ghost until she texts me. And if he never texts me then good riddance. That's how I'm Thinking about progressing with this one

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had already replied by the time you said that..but it would have been fun saying that.

Either way, if she's a potentially DTF then it will happen sooner than later.
How do you suggest I progress? I plan on going ghost until she texts me. And if he never texts me then good riddance. That's how I'm Thinking about progressing with this one
Well it's clear that she has an emphasis on Valentines day, I forgot it was even this Tuesday lol.

Knowing me, I would probably text her tomorrow of the day after. That may not be the best move but that's just what I would do.

Its a little difficult seeing how you didn't realize that she placed V day on a high horse... that was an easy flirting opportunity. I would probably just wait like 2 days unless she initiates.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's clear that she has an emphasis on Valentines day, I forgot it was even this Tuesday lol.

Knowing me, I would probably text her tomorrow of the day after. That may not be the best move but that's just what I would do.

Its a little difficult seeing how you didn't realize that she placed V day on a high horse... that was an easy flirting opportunity. I would probably just wait like 2 days unless she initiates.
Yeah, people stress on v day way too much over here.

And yeah, with the experiences I've had being in the game for 3 years now, she's clearly interested but not the kind of 19 year old that pulls out her tits in the middle of the street and asks me to suck them(it happened once). She's only had one boyfriend and is used to taking is slow.

She shows very little interest online when we talk but face to face she's more lively and responsive than even the girls I'm ****ing.

I'm tilting towards nexting her unless she texts me but given how lazy she is online, she probably doesn't even setup dates even if she had a boyfriend. So maybe texting her in a day or two is not a bad idea

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, people stress on v day way too much over here.

And yeah, with the experiences I've had being in the game for 3 years now, she's clearly interested but not the kind of 19 year old that pulls out her tits in the middle of the street and asks me to suck them(it happened once). She's only had one boyfriend and is used to taking is slow.

She shows very little interest online when we talk but face to face she's more lively and responsive than even the girls I'm ****ing.

I'm tilting towards nexting her unless she texts me but given how lazy she is online, she probably doesn't even setup dates even if she had a boyfriend. So maybe texting her in a day or two is not a bad idea
I've dealt with similar girls like this. She's usually talking to another guy that she wants to be with. These girls are generally the type to get into a relationship with a guy that she sleeps with the first time.

Not sure how the information will help you, but just keep that in mind.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dealt with similar girls like this. She's usually talking to another guy that she wants to be with. These girls are generally the type to get into a relationship with a guy that she sleeps with the first time.

Not sure how the information will help you, but just keep that in mind.
Im listening buddy. I wouldn't be surprised if she's talking to other guys

I'm just curious to see how this one ends up. I'm looking it as an experiment if anything ;)

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im listening buddy. I wouldn't be surprised if she's talking to other guys

I'm just curious to see how this one ends up. I'm looking it as an experiment if anything ;)
I would assume the sale with this one whilst flirting or just regular conversation.

The sale as in being you're already together. Just don't go overboard.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would assume the sale with this one whilst flirting or just regular conversation.

Yeah, I'm looking for the opportunity to kiss close asap. Will continue teasing/flirting with her. Let's see how it ends up

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, getting her to open up more on texts too, she's starting to tell me how her day was etc without me even asking, compared to her one word replies not too long ago.

I'm assuming the sale and talking to her assuming the sale, minus any lovey dovey ****

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked her out and she basically said no without a counter.

Your response should be "okay".

Now you're free to go fvck the other 4 or 5 women you have.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked her out and she basically said no without a counter.

Your response should be "okay".

Now you're free to go fvck the other 4 or 5 women you have.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I was going to say "hm,k" until she sent me another message about staying safe. Now I'm thinking whether I should wait for her to ask me out or use the emotional high of Friday night by asking her out again in a couple of days.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
LTR material and you haven't kissed her?

"Good amount of kino but no kiss close" tells me OP was humping her leg and smiling the whole night, and just couldn't be happier than to be with her, touching her, stroking her. Jesus. Let HER do the touching. You can't smile and stroke your way into her heart.

Yeah, I'm looking for the opportunity to kiss close asap. Will continue teasing/flirting with her. Let's see how it ends up
Oh, for the love of God it ended already. IMO OP does NOT have 4-5 "f*ck buddies" and is more likely a 19 year old virgin.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I was going to say "hm,k" until she sent me another message about staying safe. Now I'm thinking whether I should wait for her to ask me out or use the emotional high of Friday night by asking her out again in a couple of days.
She's only saying "stay safe" just to hook you into responding to her. She didn't get a response to her earlier text so she sent the second one as a way to get a response from you.

Either way, don't spend anymore time pondering about her. She gave you a non response so simply say "thanks" and forget about her.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR material and you haven't kissed her?

Warning: Quran detector.

"Good amount of kino but no kiss close" tells me OP was humping her leg and smiling the whole night, and just couldn't be happier than to be with her, touching her, stroking her. Jesus. Let HER do the touching. You can't smile and stroke your way into her heart.

Guys, don't act like a Syrian refugee with an EBT card in Germany.

Oh, for the love of God it ended already. IMO OP does NOT have 4-5 "f*ck buddies" and is more likely a 19 year old virgin.
Don't resort to personal attacks... I will more than happily share pictures of the 3 girls I ****ed with enough evidence if you want. But again, that's not the point of the thread. I see most of you are leaning towards me nexting her unless she really shows she's interested.

Do you really think every single girl can be kiss closed within the first two dates?
Last year I had a high school girl (legal here) take her tits out in the middle of the street on the first date. And then there was this Chinese chick in my first year who I had to take out for 5-6 dates before I got any action.

These are shy Chinese girls. The one the thread is about kept emphasising how's he's a good girl and has only been with 1 guy at the end of the last date so I felt a kiss close would feel way too forced

Last edited:

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's only saying "stay safe" just to hook you into responding to her. She didn't get a response to her earlier text so she sent the second one as a way to get a response from you.

Either way, don't spend anymore time pondering about her. She gave you a non response so simply say "thanks" and forget about her.
Alright. Let's make her do the work from this point onwards