Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR or Lone Wolf Mode

Mr.Rager

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

First post.

I’m currently in a relationship with a girl (wanted to **** more than being in a relationship then suddently found myself being in a relationship with her lol - didnt see any objections at the time, very nice girl, loyal, supporting, loving, etc. )

Resisted the relationship at first ( was dealing with a lot of things at the time and really didnt want to deal with a relationship at the time ) — we have CRAZY sex but besides that i feel like we dont connect as much. Shes a bit narcissitic lmaoo (very - checks herself every other second) & talks mostly about shallow things i dont really care about ( i talk more about philosophy, psychology, spirituality & deep subject as i find them more interesting and relevant to my life than what someone twitted but she doesnt seem to care that much about it either.

Im currently finding myself and on my personal development journey (been lost DEEP in depression the past few years due to a tragic event) slowly getting out of it, so im very greedy& selfish with my time right now (notsorryatall) with all my new found strength & passions. Shes a very clingy girl & wants my presence alll the timeee. The thing is when we spend time together shes mostly sh*t testing me all day long (out of past insecurities which isnt exactly fun), being narcissitic (checking herself pretty excessively - not present ), or talking about things im struggling to give a sh*t about (gossip , drama on social media, etc) makes me feel (sometimes) like its unecessary to have a relationship right now and sometimes a waste of my time when i could be growing. Dating is sometimes fun but other times feels like a part time job

Shes very nice and sexually open asf with me but the whole situation starting to make me miss my plate spinning dayzzz (harder to set up but much more fun) as it was less commitment and “ obligation or need to always be present unecessarely “ and could just change things according to what i want at the time

Anyone had insight or experience with this situation? Should i leave & focus more on myself as i feel it to be VITAL for me right now & spin plates according to what i want in my life right now? Or is it a mistake & should stay with her and try to develop whatever we have (Great sex- Support, not being lonely lol)? Newly RedPill aware.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

First post.

I’m currently in a relationship with a girl (wanted to **** more than being in a relationship then suddently found myself being in a relationship with her lol - didnt see any objections at the time, very nice girl, loyal, supporting, loving, etc. )

Resisted the relationship at first ( was dealing with a lot of things at the time and really didnt want to deal with a relationship at the time ) — we have CRAZY sex but besides that i feel like we dont connect as much. Shes a bit narcissitic lmaoo (very - checks herself every other second) & talks mostly about shallow things i dont really care about ( i talk more about philosophy, psychology, spirituality & deep subject as i find them more interesting and relevant to my life than what someone twitted but she doesnt seem to care that much about it either.

Im currently finding myself and on my personal development journey (been lost DEEP in depression the past few years due to a tragic event) slowly getting out of it, so im very greedy& selfish with my time right now (notsorryatall) with all my new found strength & passions. Shes a very clingy girl & wants my presence alll the timeee. The thing is when we spend time together shes mostly sh*t testing me all day long (out of past insecurities which isnt exactly fun), being narcissitic (checking herself pretty excessively - not present ), or talking about things im struggling to give a sh*t about (gossip , drama on social media, etc) makes me feel (sometimes) like its unecessary to have a relationship right now and sometimes a waste of my time when i could be growing. Dating is sometimes fun but other times feels like a part time job

Shes very nice and sexually open asf with me but the whole situation starting to make me miss my plate spinning dayzzz (harder to set up but much more fun) as it was less commitment and “ obligation or need to always be present unecessarely “ and could just change things according to what i want at the time

Anyone had insight or experience with this situation? Should i leave & focus more on myself as i feel it to be VITAL for me right now & spin plates according to what i want in my life right now? Or is it a mistake & should stay with her and try to develop whatever we have (Great sex- Support, not being lonely lol)? Newly RedPill aware.
She’s not what you want long term. Don’t try to hangs her to what you want just because there is good sex.

She’s someone to have around and enjoy the present with. I would have an honest and truthful conversation that you don’t feel you’re compatible long term, but still want to date her because you genuinely enjoy time with her. Then focus on you and don’t be surprised if she finds someone else, or you do too

Mr.Rager

Reaction score
She isn't marriage material so dip
Yeah thought so...She has all the qualities to marry tho she would do anything for me but i struggle sometimes How do you define marriage material?

Mr.Rager

Reaction score
She’s not what you want long term. Don’t try to hangs her to what you want just because there is good sex.

She’s someone to have around and enjoy the present with. I would have an honest and truthful conversation that you don’t feel you’re compatible long term, but still want to date her because you genuinely enjoy time with her. Then focus on you and don’t be surprised if she finds someone else, or you do too
True..she wont continue dating tho i know that & shes a very horny girl thinking about her with another guy would most likely hurttt

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Rager,

Mr. Rager. You told us where you're going. She doesn't align with where you're headed.

So be off.. on your adventureeee, Mr. Rager.

#next

Mr.Rager

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Rager,

Mr. Rager. You told us where you're going. She doesn't align with where you're headed.

So be off.. on your adventureeee, Mr. Rager.

#next
Yeahhhh very true seen from that perspective
Thanks for the adviseeee

#Off on my adventure.

Mr.Rager

Reaction score
Also forgot to mention im her first & didnt want to loose her virginity before me (was deep in religion before me...anyone has ideas on how to handle the talk? Shes extremely attached to me lol

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you're describing every successful relationship ever

Women chase guys who are above them

You're intelligent, she's dumb and that's exactly why it works

You're indifferent, she's needy and that's why you're having sex

This is how it is, that's the game

And probably how it was for your very own parents

You will struggle to find a girl who is "on your level"

Because girls don't want an equal -they want a superior

A guy who finds their BS and dramas unimportant

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never get rid of a b!tch until you have a replacement. That's the the ladies do. If you guys are still fvcking, keep her around as a side piece and consider looking for something you want that different from her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I always viewed a relationship...

If a woman is adding to your overall happiness, then she's worth keeping. If she's taking away from your overall happiness, then you need to get rid of her.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never get rid of a b!tch until you have a replacement. That's the the ladies do. If you guys are still fvcking, keep her around as a side piece and consider looking for something you want that different from her.
better yet. Spin two or three plates. One drops out and pick up another.