Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR or friends with benefit

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
so in high school which do u guys have more experience with, LTR or friends with benefit. im thinking friends with benefits could make **** confusing, especially if she likes some other guy or one doesn't feel the way u do. if u see her everyday in ur class it would just make for a complete awkward experience, anyone ever been there?

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are advantages and disadvantages both, but its mostly personal preference.

Friends with benefits are good if you just like flings now and then, not always being with the same girl and stuff like that. **** can get really mixed up if one person gets attached and the other isn't, and you have to tread softly because you can do a lot of damage to your rep with girls, but guys will think ur a pimp.

LTR's are decent for your reputation with girls, but if you're really looking for the someones respect this isnt always the path to walk unless the girl is really hot. If you get tired of being single and get attached to friends with benefits', then LTR's are probably better off.

I like both equally but I don't mix them at the sametime. I just got done with a LTR right after xmas that lasted about 5 months and now I'm hookin up tryin to find someone I fancy enough to begin another LTR.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to have both. You want to experience LTR's get some tips, do and don'ts for the better part of your life (College and After college) and you would want friends with benefits because you certainly get to know and Don Juan all kinds of girls.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real trick is getting laid, while avoiding the LTR and not being friends...then you can have your p*ssy and mack it as you damn well please.

Sex is an emotional experience for girls. In my experience, friends with benefits don't work out because the girl always expects more out of the guy than to merely f*ck.

Of course, LTR's with the right chick is what it's all about.