Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR Market Is Trash Debate (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

LTR Market Is Trash Debate Continued

So as many of you know, there's an on-going debate on this forum about the status of the LTR Market. There are two main theories on the current status of this market:

- LTR Market Is Trash Theory: Many on this forum agree with my stance that the LTR market is in a Great Depression but the STR (short term relations) market is booming for men who have fixed their looks, personality, and finances. As a result of this line of thinking, it's expected that only 1% - 3% of the women you meet will be LTR material and even then, you would have to seriously determine if Marriage/Doing Any Legal Relations With Women.....should be an option due to the inefficiency/significant risks that surround that institution. Myself along with others such as @Urbanyst strongly agree with this theory.

- LTR Market Is Great For The Top Tier Man Theory: Then there's many on this forum that subscribe to the notion that the LTR Market is of great quality for men who are of great quality, with very little (to no) external or internal flaws, along with a host of other characteristics such as on point external and internal game, maintaining frames, as well as having their looks, personality, and finances together. As a result of this line of thinking, it's expected that if you become the TOP TIER man, most of the complaints, issues, challenges, flakes, baby momma issues, family court issues, etc., are completely vanished and you will have women that you are dealing with (in an abundance situation) who are of high quality. Members such as @guru1000 and @BeExcellent strongly agree with this theory.

This is a very important debate because the reality is that BOTH sides can't be right, one side HAS to be wrong and one side has to be right. As a result, as long as we can keep this discussion civil, without flames, and personal attacks.........how about we continue this very important debate?

TYRESE GIBSON (A TOP TIER MAN IN TROUBLE)

I want to highlight a man named TYRESE GIBSON.

In terms of a TOP TIER man, I don't know how more TOP TIER a guy can become? Just about every woman alive says Tyrese is very handsome, Tyrese can sing, Tyrese is a model, Tyrese is a Hollywood Blockbuster actor, Tyrese is in great shape, and Tyrese has a good net worth (at least for now).

So based on the theory that states the LTR Market is booming for Top Tier Men, Tyrese should not be having any complaints, issues, challenges, flakes, baby momma issues, family court issues, etc., correct? Well......Tyrese is currently on Social Media crying his heart out because he's already paying $13,000 a month in child support and that's not even enough. The courts took his daughter away from him and the mother of the child is requesting even MORE money.

So if the Top Tier Men theory is true in relation to women and the LTR market, how could Tyrese (a Top Tier Man) be going through these problems?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
He added "continued" to the title...lol

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to another episode!
It's pretty obvious that @sazc has become a little obsessed with @Tenacity......every thread she's having a little pop, a little dig here and
there, add that to the fact that she had a big hand in him getting banned (and @poonking)

Anyway, simply an observation.....

Reykhel thinks it's no surprise that @Tenacity has created a continuation of this topic considering half the website seems interested in
debating him and analyzing him in unrelated threads...

To the thread......Reykhel is tending to lean more and more to this fella's point of view.....

Granted there are many many variables at play

Reykhel used to go by the pareto principle....no not that foolish nonsense declaring that 20‰ of men are fvcking 80‰ of the women.....mathematically impossible. No, not that. Simply that 80‰ of women are not worth your time.....

As far as the LTR market, the fact remains that there are so many modern women who spend their teens and twenties riding the **** carousel and partying their best years away. How many of them end of with kids and end up as simple *** dumpsters with zero respect for themselves....

How many reach their thirties and realize that their biological clocks are ticking and believe (the self entitled princesses that they are) that their prince charming is standing there waiting on them to finish their ride on the **** carousel....

little realizing they've pissed the best years of their smv away........what self aware man would want these women for a ltr...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Reykhel I've noticed that you've been trolling me lately, attempting to get my attention, attempting to provoke me, much like @Tenacity does.

I do wonder why this is. But mostly I think it's pathetic.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed that you've been trolling me lately,
Feel free to post where you feel Reykhel has been trolling you lately.
attempting to get my attention, attempting to provoke me
Reykhel sees that you are a wily manipulator. Reykhel has had barely any contact with you at all.

I do wonder why this is. But mostly I think it's pathetic.
Nice reframe, it isn't going to wash though. Nice try all the same.

Let Reykhel think for a moment........does @sazc think she is above criticism??? The only contact Reykhel can remember that was related to you was when Reykhel responded to @RichardTheFrog ......you know him? it's another kid that you "psychoanalyzed".....

He asked where you responding to him genuinely are were you being sarcastic.....

It was clear you were being sarcastic with him and Reykhel observed that the time you asked him was he molested as a child....you weren't being
sarcastic, but just plain nasty....

Now, if he genuinely was a sex abuse victim as a child, do you think your boorish manner of questioning is the appropriate way to "grill" victims of
sexual abuse?

Again, if this is what you class as Reykhel trying to "get your attention" or trying to "provoke you", then alas it's blatantly obvious
that you are the pathetic one here.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More straw by Tenacity. This was never my position, even remotely. Quite the opposite actually: the LTR market is more quality among women and men of lower SMV.

But we know when episodes ... will ...start ... arising ...

Countdown .. 10 ... 9 ...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel free to post where you feel Reykhel has been trolling you lately.

Reykhel sees that you are a wily manipulator. Reykhel has had barely any contact with you at all.

Nice reframe, it isn't going to wash though. Nice try all the same.

Let Reykhel think for a moment........does @sazc think she is above criticism??? The only contact Reykhel can remember that was related to you was when Reykhel responded to @RichardTheFrog ......you know him? it's another kid that you "psychoanalyzed".....

He asked where you responding to him genuinely are were you being sarcastic.....

It was clear you were being sarcastic with him and Reykhel observed that the time you asked him was he molested as a child....you weren't being
sarcastic, but just plain nasty....

Now, if he genuinely was a sex abuse victim as a child, do you think your boorish manner of questioning is the appropriate way to "grill" victims of
sexual abuse?

Again, if this is what you class as Reykhel trying to "get your attention" or trying to "provoke you", then alas it's blatantly obvious
that you are the pathetic one here.
Yawn dude, yawn

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
More straw by Tenacity. This was never my position, even remotely. Quite the opposite actually: the LTR market is more quality among women and men of lower SMV.

But we know when episodes ... will ...start ... arising ...

Countdown .. 10 ... 9 ...
Exactly why I'm putting you on Ignore. This post here is completely and utterly different than the arguments you have been making. You have stated over and over and over that TOP TIER men get the high quality unicorns and that it's the men who aren't TOP TIER that are having issues with higher quality women, unicorns, and LTRs.

It's just not productive discussing this with you anymore. Feel free to make your responses in this thread but I personally am not discussing this with you anymore.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Yawn dude, yawn
Exactly, you cannot post were Reykhel has apparently being "trolling" you because he has had barely any contact with you
at all...........which means you are a bare faced liar.

Disingenuous and a cancerous poster who has been the cause of many conflicts and many bans on this site....

How many bannings has this one had a hand in gents?
@poonking
@dadynamicaly
@Tenacity

...to name but a few. @Tenacity was right, she's got the mods in her back pocket...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, you cannot post were Reykhel has apparently being "trolling" you because he has had barely any contact with you
at all...........which means you are a bare faced liar.

Disingenuous and a cancerous poster who has been the cause of many conflicts and many bans on this site....

How many bannings has this one had a hand in gents?
@poonking
@dadynamicaly
@Tenacity

...to name but a few. @Tenacity was right, she's got the mods in her back pocket...
The mods are laughing at you right now.

This thread isn't about me. There's no reason for you to try and draw me out into it. Plus I have a date I need to leave for.

I'm out. Have a great night!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly why I'm putting you on Ignore. This post here is completely and utterly different than the arguments you have been making. You have stated over and over and over that TOP TIER men get the high quality unicorns and that it's the men who aren't TOP TIER that are having issues with higher quality women, unicorns, and LTRs.

It's just not productive discussing this with you anymore. Feel free to make your responses in this thread but I personally am not discussing this with you anymore.
Cite where I wrote this. You can’t. Enough extreme stances built on straw?

Put me on ignore you for now, and come back with a factual or purported argument after you get out of this episode.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The mods are laughing at you right now.
Report @Reykhel for trolling you. You'll have to point out the thread were you have been getting trolled by Reykhel "lately" (which means multiple times)

here's a mod for you. Does your accusation hold any water or are you lying and manipulating...

@Atom Smasher

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Report @Reykhel for trolling you. You'll have to point out the thread were you have been getting trolled by Reykhel "lately" (which means multiple times)

here's a mod for you. Does your accusation hold any water or are you lying and manipulating...

@Atom Smasher
So funny!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
This thread isn't about me. There's no reason for you to try and draw me out into it.
More dishonesty. No the thread isn't about you......but you were the first one to comment on the thread.......was it related to the thread topic? NO...
was it to TROLL AND FLAME @Tenacity HELL YES!!

So there's no need to lie and say Reykhel is trying to draw you out into it......you put yourself there with your troll post.....
But like most women, you don't like being called out on your bull****e....you want your free ride and your entertainment, but how dare anybody make you responsible for your actions.....

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More dishonesty. No the thread isn't about you......but you were the first one to comment on the thread.......was it related to the thread topic? NO...
was it to TROLL AND FLAME @Tenacity HELL YES!!

So there's no need to lie and say Reykhel is trying to draw you out into it......you put yourself there with your troll post.....
But like most women, you don't like being called out on your bull****e....you want your free ride and your entertainment, but how dare anybody make you responsible for your actions.....
LOL!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
If there is any truth to this that's insane. This is a men's dating forum and if a woman doesn't like something she can just fvcking leave. This forum isn't for her.

@Reykhel do you have any proof?
What proof do you want? That there was a conversation had with a moderator about @poonking's "posting style" for example?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity I know quite a few LTR type females with great attitudes and good money. They are generous. They don't put as much investment in their looks alone like a club girl. So it's a point or two down. Your choice.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Not just Tyrese.

You can add Johnny Deep, Mel Gibson, Brad Pitt and Paul McCarthy to the list. Along with many other TOP men.

The LTR market today is trash. Women have no respect for relationships or for men. Its all about THEM and what they want. Men are best in the STR market where he never has to deal too much with women's drama, sh*t tests, fraud and other horse sh*t.

I know it sounds "angry" and "negative" but the truth is the truth. I would LOVE to believe the blue pill. Trust me.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity I know quite a few LTR type females with great attitudes and good money. They are generous. They don't put as much investment in their looks alone like a club girl. So it's a point or two down. Your choice.
Its interesting how women learn to act right when they are in a less POWERFUL position isn't it?

Ever wonder what would happen to these so called "quality women" if a genie granted them three wishes to include a perfect 10 body, youth and decent finances? I suspect these women would turn into ass holes pretty fast lol.

Its safe to say power turns most people into ass holes. Women have more power than they have ever had, so that's why the market is trash. Being a "great man" won't do sh*t for you other than get you hotter p*ssy.

I know this from experience because I attract and slay HOT women easily. I spent a decade "improving myself" and getting to a place while I can THRIVE economically and socially.

That's why I can see right through the long essays of steaming cow sh*t posted by people like @BeExcellent and @guru1000 and laugh my ass off at the childish fantasy blue pill pipe-dream it is lol.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
But you do talk about yourself in the third person like @Tenacity does. Lol.
Don't you find it interesting that, that alone is enough to trigger some people? It almost like they miss what they were saying and focus on that very point.......

Do you really think I give a fvck what this ugly b1tch says about me?
No. Reykhel is simply pointing out her fraudulent nature. her nastiness. remember this is a website for men. women are now for some reason permitted and we must point out their disgusting behavior when it reveals it's ugly head...

don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.