"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ltr In Danger. Hot Chick Around.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Hello DJs,

I have a problem.

I'm in a ltr for 1 1/2 year, it's a good one, nice woman. But a new girl appeared in college, she is in the 2nd year - maybe 19 years old - Im 24 - great body, crystal blue eyes, fake blond, pale skin, tall, havent talked to her yet, but looks like she is nice to talk with, there is always some one talking to her.

I keep thinking about her, but I really like my gf. :D

Do you think I should bang the new one or just let her go out off my mind?
:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Do what you want. You know the possible consequences of going either way...we can't make that decision for you, and whatever we say, you're going to do what you wanted to in the first place anyway. :)
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
:D How I miss this challenge DJ exercises.... Man... If I only knew that being in a ltr would "cut my wings" I would think twice... but its good any way :)

I like the idea of just flirt and let go, like those lions that play with the deer before killing it ehhehehehehehe.
 

echo1212

Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
Just so I'm clear. You're talking about breaking up with your ltr of 1 and 1/2 years so that you can bang some chick who you havent even talked to yet and for all you know doesn't even know your alive? Dude, thats a pretty big leap of faith on your part to think you can go from not ever talking to a chick to banging her. And to think about breaking up with your gf at the same time? Something tells me your not totally happy with your present gf for you to be making this kind of fantasy judgement. Perhaps it might be better to decide whether you want to be with your gf based strictly on your relationship alone before you decide to go bang some girl that doesn't even know you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

takfer1

Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
flint, mi
Echo

Just so Im clear.......Echo is wrong on this subject...and unfortunately..........he is also gay and enjoys the company of young boys who text him with their homo-erotic adventures.
 
Top