Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR girl now has serious depression

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I just checked in after years of being away and I see my old post is still active. So I told her right away: 'I dig you baby but if you can't figure out how to make yourself happy, I'm out...' The issue never came up again and we've had a great relationship ever since. She knew I meant it when I said I'm out because she knows how legit nuts my BPD ex-wife was, and the toll that being married to crazy took on me. Forcing the ultimatum gave her the chance to learn how to manage her own issues, and keep them out of our relationship. I actually see her doing the work. i.e. exercising, eating right, taking time to de-stress, doing what she needs to do to keep herself feeling balanced. Of course, I've had to do the same, but that's what a mature relationship with a normal woman looks like. The secret is you have to mean it when you say you're out. They can smell b.s.

This site is such a gem. There is real advice here that works if you're open to receiving it. i.e. Make yourself right with yourself....if you're truly at peace with who you are, and how you roll, you won't ever allow yourself to be messed up by a woman ever again, whether approaching a woman in a bar, or during the course of a full on LTR. Women are great, but not if you make them the centre of your world...as soon as you enter the mindset that your world is over if they leave, you're finished...

oh, the other important LTR advice for divorced guys: don't cohabit, and don't get married a 2nd time.

p.s. is Roober a woman?

Last edited:

Metanoia

Banned
Reaction score
It sounds like what you're angry about is that she doesn't seem to want to get better. That is not an unreasonable demand on your part

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL can't believe people advocate the use of psych drugs so easily. Maybe it's the American way?

Once she's on them it would be very difficult to get off them down the road. Besides they don't cure nothing of the root cause so she would still be a crazy biatch but with dulled drugged up emotions. And would probably lose her libido and gain weight too.

Tell her to eat right get proper B-vitamins, minerals etc. regular sports, meditation, and fix (childhood) traumas.

And talk to her, if you are the source of her depression maybe it's better you wish each other the best and hasta la vista.