Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ltr - Bf Gf.......... It´s Not Marriage!!!!!!

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends.

My mother has some valuable information about real life. She give me some very good tips on life.

She told me that I use to look like a married man, when actually I am in a bf gf situation.

" what the hell, you look like you are married! You are young! You are pretty! You got to go out, kiss some girls, I know you have a gf, but I wont tell her anything... Have fun in your life! YOU ARE NOT MARRIED!!"

After my deception on my ltr (check the mature forum), my perception on ltr thing changed complitely.

I use to see my friends (who were in ltrs) go out kiss other girls, and even that they have healthy relationships with the "number one"... understand?

Dont tell me that a DJ does not cheat.. this is not cheating! You got to be loyal to one person in this life.. YOURSELF!

Yet, sometimes in a ltr you wont feel the need to look for other girls, but you got to have fun, kiss other girls... who knows what the future holds!?

ENJOY YOUR LIFE, Dont let a ltr holds you.

And very important, when you start kissing other girls you DJ power increases, because you know you have the ability to get another girl (it is know that in a ltr people tend to live in a confort zone = afc attitudes).

well, that s it.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GWS, I've been holding this back a while. But you're an idiot.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
GWS, I've been holding this back a while. But you're an idiot.
gio i second you on that, and im sure some 1 will second me on this.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should learn from your experience with women that you DO have the ability to get others.

Dont tell me that a DJ does not cheat.. this is not cheating! You got to be loyal to one person in this life.. YOURSELF!
No, the most important person in your life is yourself. There's nothing wrong with being loyal to your friends or your long term girlfriends. As long as you remember that you're needs come first, everything will fall into place.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni, 've been holding THIS back for awhile but i think you're a Negative Nancy who never has any positivity to contribute to this forum.

GWS is in the right, So he kisses other girls..SO WHAT, he's not f***ing them (i don't believe), he is NOT married and if the day comes when this girl breaks his heart and leaves him, why should he not keep his skills fresh to bounce back. Guys...girls are NOT loyal, they will not hesitate to leave you when you become too comfortable with her, because to them predictablity is boring. With the exception of a few women out there most women will wave bye bye when you become weakened by life's hardships. If anything gws might actually be preserving his relationship by not clinging on this girl like i see so many of my male friends doing with their ltr's and they become lethargic, apathetic, and tired about life.....i don't want to be around these people because they focus on nothing else.
i wish i had your mom, my mom always told me to be polite to girls and treat them the way you want to be treated, looking back i should have punched her in the face, no words, just a solid hook to the left jaw, "WHATS UP NOW MA?":)

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I'm staying away from ltr is cause I'm only about 50% as my way on the quest to be a great DJ.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl becomes too "comfortable" with you in an LTR, that is YOUR fault. Keep things fresh, fun, and new. Otherwise, you just suck.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
If a girl becomes too "comfortable" with you in an LTR, that is YOUR fault. Keep things fresh, fun, and new. Otherwise, you just suck.
eternal, how many times a week do you see your girl?

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey GWS, I sympathise with your bitterness and anger

I've followed your posts and it's natural for the crap that you've had to eat in your last experience. I know because I've waded through the same crap. Learn to deal with it.

Not all girls are like that and it's your responsibility to slap those psycho b1tch attenion wh0res off your LTR list. Make sure integrity is part of their vocabulary.

You're letting yourself became a slave to your emotions. You're creating a self defeating attitude. Yes protect yourself, build a wall but you don't have to plant mines around it as well.

Think kissing other girls is not cheating? What's the definition of cheating? WHO CARES!?

Just imagine how you feel when YOUR girl kisses another guy.Yeah you already know the feeling.

Loyalty is an important ingredient in any LTR. If you want something else just state it, otherwise you are setting yourself up to fail from now on.

You are a man, do what is right, recognise your emotions but don't let them fcuk you in the a$$.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
Giovanni, 've been holding THIS back for awhile but i think you're a Negative Nancy who never has any positivity to contribute to this forum.
*Starts to care...*

Wait, who are you again?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to see my friends (who were in ltrs) go out kiss other girls, and even that they have healthy relationships with the "number one"... understand?
Oh yeah! I see a lot of guys killing other people and using drugs! I think I'm gonna do the same!!!! :rolleyes:

LTR means long term RELATIONSHIP! Not one night stands or week stands or "fvck buddyship"!

If you like to mess around, at least be straight with your girl, not a coward (like your "friends" you mentioned)!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is the way i see it...
if you want to kiss more than one chick ... do not be in a ltr.. just date.

sheesh* lets get real here.. what are you going to do when your ltr girl catches you kissing someone else? how will you man up to that?
being a dj is different than being a player..
do not confuse the two.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
eternal, how many times a week do you see your girl?
During the school year or not?

During = 1 or two weekends a month. This time, she is here for about two weeks because of Thanksgiving.

Not = About 4 times a week. I know how to keep her from being bored. :cool:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to add one question to this...Is your mom a whore?

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
I would like to add one question to this...Is your mom a whore?

yes, she learned everything with your mom, but somethings yours tried to teach her, she was afraid of doing, like having sex with animals....

Anyway, cool answers from everyone.

When I will be like 55 old I want to think of the past and be proud of it.

A good friend gave me advice too, he is kinda married, not officially, but he is a truly DJ, he treats his "wife" like a queen (not like an afc, but like the most important person on earth besides him), and we go out and he gets another girls, kisses some very hot girls! And everything in their ltr looks very fine.
He told me

"You cant be very restrict, you got to enjoy your life, look at me, I treat my wife like a queen, yet I go out and kiss fine ladies, whats the matter? If I dont do it, I know my ltr will suck, I will be frustrated, I just cant stand look at so hot girls around and CANT do anything because it would be cheating,,,,, cheating? Cheating for me is having sex, cheating is doing something like a trap to steal my money or kill me or fock my business... You cant be restricted to one ice cream flavor, even if its your lovely prefered."

Last edited:

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see nothing wrong with *your* girl kissing other men, sticking her tongue in their mouth, and maybe giving them a quick *******, then you are perfectly right to do the same.

But if you do get jealous....well then it IS cheating.

Its cheating when you can't stand her doing the same.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see nothing wrong with *your* girl kissing other men, sticking her tongue in their mouth, and maybe giving them a quick *******, then you are perfectly right to do the same.

But if you do get jealous....well then it IS cheating.

Its cheating when you can't stand her doing the same.
Very good argument! Agreed!

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Very good argument! Agreed!
I agree too.. well, rethinking my stupid situation, she started the cheating thing (the argument version), so she opened the door for me to do the same.

If I find a better girl, its her loss.