Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR and how often to talk to gf

moldingcheese

Don Juan
Reaction score
So in a long term relationship is there a limit to how often I should talk to her on the phone? because I have spent over 20 hours on the phone talking to my gf in the last 2 weeks and it has been easy to find topics to talk about so far because I have just met her but i m guessing that this can't last that long because we can't talk about each other's background forever.
u guys might think i am being too hopeful about this grl being a LTR. In some ways yes but I have dated enough grls to no LTR material when i see one.

and just a question I wud like to put out there: what do you think makes a long term relationship. i get the feelin it has alot to do with maturity but i honestly cant put my finger on it.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never mention the concept of a long term relationship before you have got to that point. Ever.

Sounds like you're already pretty aware of the dangers of mass amounts of time spent talking to someone. It will burn out eventually. In so many cases, less is more. Racking up mass hours on the buzz-line will not define a true relationship, it will only kill it.

Unfortunately, there is no precise limits or guidelines as to how much time should be spent talking to, and physically being with your partner. It's up to you to know when enough is enough, or when you're not doing enough. Although averaging 10 hours a week is pretty hefty, you know that's too much. Quality time is spent in each others company also, not on the phone.

What makes a long-term relationship? Simple. The knowledge that both of you want to be together down the track.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea when u reach maturity age, which is around 16.5 to 17, your mind just automatically go for long term relationships, try not to call her that much as it could appear as clingy, just text her or reply to her texts every day to show that you are thinking about each other.
Talking is left to when u r on dates.That when u put the kino with the talking to achieve max effect.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I call my gf whenever i want haha. having a gf is having a girl with the biggest hook point in the world calling her whenever just makes her feel glad shes with you.