Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR and being young

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People keep telling me that I am young and therefore shouldn't settle down in a LTR (im 18, almost 19) because EVEN if I found the woman who i think is right for me, she is either faking catering to me just to get me attached or that i'll get bored when i find someone who is right.

What do you guys think? I think I found a girl who is right for me. We've been together for nearly a year now, and the only change from her I've noticed is that shes been caring more and more for me.One time she even called me from another state when she was getting drunk with her friends (all girls) and told me she loved me and wanted to have my babies. I thought it was funny.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are going to change drastically from 18 - 25, espcially if college is involved. dont' do it. i was in one from age 21 - 24 and while i loved the time i spent, i missed out on a lot.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Live your life and have relationships as you see fit. If you really like a girl, then there is nothing wrong with spending as much time as you want with her.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you feel the same way about her if she didn't cater to you?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, shes like a best friend and someone i dont only enjoy sex with but also feel something when i wake up in the middle of the night after we fall asleep together and she has to kick me out of her house b4 her parents catch me there. its weird, i can spend alot of time with her and she doesnt critize my sarcastic /stupid self cause shes as much of a dork as me.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you want. You gonna let people tell you what to do all the time? (not anymore)

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, sorry to make the typical girl comment here, but I think you should hold onto this. You 2 sound like a very cute couple :)

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109
One time she even called me from another state when she was getting drunk with her friends (all girls) and told me she loved me and wanted to have my babies. I thought it was funny.
They say sh*t like that, but don't take it too far. LTR is fine, as long as you watch your ass. Don't bend just to keep her.