Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR advise "Keep your ****ing foot on her neck......"

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She needs to know, that she can be replaced at any time..."

Been there, done that, it works!

I get the concept and idea he is trying to relay, and I agree with most of this. But his choice of words is not the best. Something to remember is if you want to really nail an idea and have it resonate with someone, the words you use are very important.

Overall, the idea is solid. Respect is critical in a relationship. And if she doesn't respect you, you aren't going anywhere but backward.

Thanks for sharing.

Modern Man Advice

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better to serve cold and raw than the retarded commie political correctness bs that so many use these days. Most even without knowing why.
I want to agree and I do for the most part. We, as men, shouldn't be walking on eggshells or be politically correct to caress egos. I agree. I just think that you can still be "cold and raw" and be eloquent about it. That is if you want to get to as many people as possible and really drive your point across. Anyway, that is just my style and opinon.

Again, the main concept he is trying to drive still stands and I am 100% agreeing.

Modern Man Advice

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She needs to know, that she can be replaced at any time..."

Been there, done that, it works!

There's a leak text this dude is pulling 4s and 5s paying if models to come on. While I agree with red pill for the most part, nearly none are living it. If we do a audit on who these guys date or worse marry, it' begs to question the talking points.

The 4day long podcasts can be summed up with comply or bye. Most dorks sending money are adding these skanks to ig or only fans. roommates guy panders far too often.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the concept and idea he is trying to relay, and I agree with most of this. But his choice of words is not the best. Something to remember is if you want to really nail an idea and have it resonate with someone, the words you use are very important.

Overall, the idea is solid. Respect is critical in a relationship. And if she doesn't respect you, you aren't going anywhere but backward.

Thanks for sharing.

Modern Man Advice
You sound like a woman. It’s usually women who say “I agree I just wish he could have said it nicer.”

TheProspect

Reaction score
Better to serve cold and raw than the retarded commie political correctness bs that so many use these days. Most even without knowing why.
You sound like a woman. It’s usually women who say “I agree I just wish he could have said it nicer.”
@Modern Man Advice's point is if you intend on delivering a message, or intend on stating an argument, it makes sense to deliver that message or state that argument effectively.

This means not only effective in reaching as many ears as possible (platform, etc), but effective in terms of having the message or argument that's trying to be conveyed itself actually be considered. In other words, where the recipient/listener/audience is actually receptive and willing to consider what is being shared & proposed to them. This is largely done by how the message is framed and delivered.

Effectively reaching your audience boils down to knowing your audience, and artfully framing your message & delivery accordingly.

The guy in the video from the OP seems to be delivering his message in a manner that would be mainly receptive by recently red-pilled men, but to the average woman, blue-pilled man, or close-minded person in general, this can unfortunately misinterpreted as misogyny just based on delivery. I'm making this observation after watching a few of this guy's videos.... His monologues come across like he is regurgitating red pill content he has memorized and rebrands as absolute truth -- which such apparent stubbornness can easily turn people off. When he has girls on his show, he is usually talking at them telling them how they're wrong... Which is not an effective way of communicating with the purpose of changing someone's mind, as it comes off condescending and people don't want to cede ground to someone who makes them feel like an idiot.

As for the actual message of the OP itself, I tend to agree with just about all of it. It touches on a lot common sh!t we discuss and preach here.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Modern Man Advice's point is if you intend on delivering a message, or intend on stating an argument, it makes sense to deliver that message or state that argument effectively.

This means not only effective in reaching as many ears as possible (platform, etc), but effective in terms of having the message or argument that's trying to be conveyed itself actually be considered. In other words, where the recipient/listener/audience is actually receptive and willing to consider what is being shared & proposed to them. This is largely done by how the message is framed and delivered.

Effectively reaching your audience boils down to knowing your audience, and artfully framing your message & delivery accordingly.

The guy in the video from the OP seems to be delivering his message in a manner that would be mainly receptive by recently red-pilled men, but to the average woman, blue-pilled man, or close-minded person in general, this can unfortunately misinterpreted as misogyny just based on delivery. I'm making this observation after watching a few of this guy's videos.... His monologues come across like he is regurgitating red pill content he has memorized and rebrands as absolute truth -- which such apparent stubbornness can easily turn people off. When he has girls on his show, he is usually talking at them telling them how they're wrong... Which is not an effective way of communicating with the purpose of changing someone's mind, as it comes off condescending and people don't want to cede ground to someone who makes them feel like an idiot.

As for the actual message of the OP itself, I tend to agree with just about all of it. It touches on a lot common sh!t we discuss and preach here.
I think these guys look up to Kevin Samuels and are trying to emulate him. They will eventually calibrate to a more effective presentation, more suited to their own personalities. There’s still value in what they’re doing, as most of us here know.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure "Keep your knee on her neck" is a wise statement in a world where there is racial and social unrest. Mhm sure it is.

My advice to you is to take a step back. See how your words are going to allow be people to be receptive to it.

If you are smart enough, and I'm sure you are and would like your message/point to come across you have to learn how to communicate effectively. No one is arguing his point, we all here would agree.

But regardless of whether his point is valid or not, having mouth diarrhea and saying "keep your Knee on her neck" is going to do only damage to your credibility and clarity.

Capisce ragazzo?

Modern Man Advice

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Through experience, I’ve found that emotional control is number one, two and three with getting respect in a LTR.

every now and then they will curveball you some crazy sh1t. Once a month at least. The skill to not argue, get upset or annoyed and just cheerfully talk sense and be practical I think is key. This is obviously on top of the usual self respect.

as for the “she can be replaced” then this is half true . You don’t want a place of anger or threat, but on the occasions my wife and others have thrown in a threat to break up, if this doesn’t fluster you and you just kind of say, ok, well if that makes you happy type thing, then you win by default.
Trick is to recognise 90% of the stuff they say they don’t mean. 90% is emotions winning, an guy who sees that, and speaks to it, is valuable as many men can’t. I swear a lot of divorces could be saved by just telling the dude “Jesus man, just ignore it”