"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

*LRLRLR: XANEUS does 3 in a week*

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
Lay #1: HB*****

Sent my wing into a seated 3-set where he was quickly blown out and
complained about the ***** shield on the closest girl. So, being
the ****y ******* I am, I felt it was my duty to put the girl in her
place. So I walked over and opened with "I hear you guys were mean
to my friend" while shaking my head and walking past them. Of
course they called me back and made me sit down so they could
explain how they're actually really nice girls. The girl who was
the 'target of my wrath' was the jappiest girl I've ever seen. And
she was only like a 7.5! WTF... so I layed like 8 negs on this
girl, and she just kept trying to reestablish her ***** shild. Her
friends thought it was hilarious that someone was beating her at her
own game. I left after like 5 minutes, but exchanged numbers when
she begged me to.

Called her up the next day talked for 1/2 hour. She invited me over
to her friend's house for the following day, where coincidentally
her friend had to leave shortly and HB***** needed a place to
chill... so ... back to my place... pop in a movie... and sex.

Interesting thing. She continued to **** test me during sex...
she'd complain about my technique... so I'd do a freeze out until
she begged for more of my 'ineptitude.'


Lay #2: HBPornWannabe

Out at a bar, she opens me on my boa... I game her a bit but then
her AFC friend ****blocks. She's not enjoying it, but she can't
tell him to **** off, so I tell her to find me later. Fifteen
minutes later, she does and it's ON... except she won't accept my
lock in accessories, and when I try to kiss close, she tells me
she's trying to hook up with her friend (the one who wasn't
****blocking)... I tell her to run along, but she begs me for my
number. WTF!! I give it to her then promptly forget about her.

The next day I'm going through my phonebook and I see her name... I
have no idea who she is so I call to find out. We talk for like 30
minutes, and she tells me she wants to be a pornstar... my
response... "Oh, that's a tough field to get into... you've got to
work LONG and HARD." Then I do Mystery's small titted twin
routine... We get together that evening. ice cream... mall...
dinner.. movie... sex, LMR only because she was on her period.
Weird... she blew me off and it was still on.


Lay #3: HBFlake

Started with an IM convo. This girl's been flaking for 2 months.

HBFlake: sorry i never made it to cagneys! i actually didn't go out
at all last night, i was in a pissy mood and supertired...
HBFlake: hope your birthday was FANTASTIC
XANEUS: thx... kiddo... wish me luck in hollywood
HBFlake: hollywood?
HBFlake: the rich kid party thing?
XANEUS: where I'm living for the next 3-6 months.
HBFlake: YIKES
HBFlake: when do you leave?
XANEUS: tuesday.
HBFlake: holy crap
XANEUS: yeah... that's why I really wnted to see you soon...
XANEUS: oh well...
HBFlake: i messed up!
HBFlake: and i am soo booked tomorrow it's ridiculous
XANEUS: oops
HBFlake: ahh but you will remember me?
HBFlake: and we will do lunch when you come back?
XANEUS: I donno... there be some outrageous good chickies in H town.
HBFlake: but you need to have some hot thangs on the east coast too!
HBFlake: it's networking!
XANEUS: haha... you're funny... for someone who never has time for
me you're sure being sweet now that it doesn't matter ;-)
HBFlake: never has time?!!!?? that was ONCE!
XANEUS: aight kiddo... I'll prove it.

I proved it by saying... "come over, right now." then when she
refused, I said, "see. I win." I then proceeded to tell her to
come over for 2 hours! Then I found out where she was, came over to
pick her up... brought her back to my place and ****ed her.
hahaha... I've got this phone flaking thing NAILED!!!!!

So on that note, I leave New York... Bring on Hollywood!!!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
Two things:

1. I don't believe any of it.

2. You sound delusional, or 14 years old.

Discuss
Grow up man. Just because you aren't getting laid doesn't mean THE REST OF US are just sitting around playing checkers.

You going to post anything constructive?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I don't see any fantastic game or wits here! Three hos were ready to go - you approached and timed it well, but it wasn't awe inspiring.

You just proved that if a hor likes your look and you like hers, then you found each other and you both want the same thing.

Hos don't need to be chased, they only need to be found!!! Your 3 ho scenario proved my point!!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Two things:

1. I don't believe any of it.

2. You sound delusional, or 14 years old.

Discuss


Where the f&*k are your FRs and LRs?

Xaneus's stuff sounds legit. If you have been out in the field, you would know.
 

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I don't see any fantastic game or wits here! Three hos were ready to go - you approached and timed it well, but it wasn't awe inspiring.

You just proved that if a hor likes your look and you like hers, then you found each other and you both want the same thing.

Hos don't need to be chased, they only need to be found!!! Your 3 ho scenario proved my point!!
Get a clue. Women are not innocent angels.
 
Top