"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LR (with pics): The Hoobification of HB7.5Tartan

Hoobie

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I've been requested to re-post this again on sosuave (it was originally on ASF) because apparently there seems to be a few asian guys here who have issues with being able to get white chicks ... Feel free to email me with any questions and comments ([email protected]), because I don't usually check this site very often. Cheers mates!

I haven't written up a LR in a little while, so I thought I'd do one that to some extent reflects the state of my game to date. I think the real journey to becoming a PUA is basically how much you become subconsciously competent with what you learn from the vast collection of field experiences and material that you get exposed to.

I've been in the game for 18 months now, and I've still got a long way to go before becoming a fully fledged PUA.

It's one thing to read a post describing particular situations and phenomena, but it's a total shock to truly experience them for yourself. Often things happen, and you think "WTF?" in the moment, but it's when you're driving home that you realise "****, they've talking about that on ASF for the last 2 years"!

For me some of these things are:

- Party chicks actively looking for an ONS, will seek a "secret society" guy, who fully knows that it's entirely possible to **** a chick without having to say a word to her. If you run in to these girls, isolate them, shut the **** up and go sexual like a mother****er.

- There are quite distinctly points in the sarge when the chick's buying temperature is sufficiently up for you to escalate to the next stage. Whether it's from attraction to rapport, or rapport to seduction. And there's a look that chicks have when you're just about to lose them. They kinda have a WTF look in their eyes as they kinda furrow their brow and scan your face. And you have about 30 milliseconds to say/do something (like kiss her) to retrieve the situation. If you fail to recognise these signals and continue on oblivious to them, you'll get blown out and she'll think you're dork... Even though you may walk away chuckling and congratulating yourself on how C&F you were and how she never figured out what you did for a living...

- When you're in the seduction stage, I've found that continually repeating "I am gonna **** you" slowly and distinctly in your mind, helps to drown out your self doubt and nervousness.

- Remember your ABC (Always - Be - Closing). Credit Tuxedo Machine for drumming that in and getting me to watch "Glengarry Glen Ross". For all you guys who haven't seen the movie it's ****ing brilliant. Watch Al Pacino as Ricky Roma - a stunning example of guy in his reality who knows how to really *talk* to people.

- If you're gonna do the semi-gay/sexually ambiguous thing, drop it as soon as you get to the rapport stage - beyond the initial attraction phase, it's probably hurting you more than pushing the sarge forward. Credit DangerousDan for helping me to cut that out.

Well on to the actual LR. It was a Monday night, and I had a bunch of numbers from the weekend that I needed to call but being the procastinating bastard that I am, I decided to go do some more sarging instead. My neighbour Mick, had just lost his job and wanted to go get a drink so we headed down to St Kilda to the Elephant & Wheelbarrow. I used to be there every Monday night last year for the "Neighbours Night" (which was full of chicks from the UK) - but these days they've cordoned off all the backpackers in the bar back and started charging to allow you access to them (smart management).

So we stuck around the front bar area with our pints of Stella Artois until I spotted a 2set that had just come out from the back bar, and were sitting down at a table. There was a hot one - HB7.5Tartan and her UG4Chubby friend. In K-Flex's book "the Art of Mackin" he says ideally you should have 2 wings when you go out - the "Checkmate Homie" - who you set on the hotter ****blocks and a "Scavenger Homie" - who'll take anything he can get. That night, Mick kindly became my Scavenger Homie.

I got up and sauntered on over, getting and maintaining their EC along the way. I pulled up a chair and took my time making myself a place at their table. Finally, looking them both in the eyes again and say

"Oh, I'm so sorry I was late. Traffic was MURDER... How've you been anyway?" with a big **** eating grin.

They both look at each other and burst out laughing.

This has been my default opener for the last few months. Credit Kayak for giving it to me. It only works when you can build up the tension, with absolutely confident body language.

From there it was just mainly fluff about their time so far in Australia. I did the accomplishment intro for my wing -

"Ladies this man here is the coolest dude in the land. I'd like to introduce you to the recipient of the International Ass Model of the Year 2001 through to 2003 - and the contender most likely to win again this year ... MICK"

They loved it, and it was funny especially if you saw him - he's a big tubby guy with a beard. But he's naturally very charming, funny and easy going, and has excellent tonality and projection - he sings in musicals/plays. It was actually because of him that I got into ASF in the first place (at the time it blew me away that he'd slept with over 50 women, despite being fat and having no money).

They were from Scotland and were in Melbourne for 5 days before heading off up north. I asked how they knew each other ... and they'd met each other while in New Zealand. Which meant they weren't inseparable best friends...

I knew it was game on when I asked them what they had planned that night, and HB7.5Tartan looked at me in the eyes and said "nothing yet ... it depends" and smiled. Basically at that point, it was like cooljoe's post from last year (DAFS - it's a must read) she wanted to get boned and it was just a matter of me not ****ing it up.

Mick extracted his fat chick to a pizza shop.

And HB7.5Tartan started yawning and saying how she should catch a taxi home. I countered with:

"Taxi? OMG! You don't wanna catch a taxi here in Australia! You know all those missing Al Queda fugitives? Everyone thinks they're in Pakistan, but noooooo. Hell no. They've all moved to Melbourne to be taxi drivers. I can't even start to tell you the things that they've been doing to their poor passengers... Oh the horror!"

She was laughing, as I led her to my convertible. Then it was back up to the hostel where I came up to see her travel pics... a massage, an fclose and some happy snaps of my own. ;)

ps. they're on my auseduction gallery. Am I one sick twisted mother****er or what?

http://www.auseduction.com/gallery/albun25

Hoobie
---------------------------------------
International Playboy Prince at large.
---------------------------------------
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Definitely give you props on sarging like there's no tomorrow!!! This should definitely give all you Asian guys some confidence to go after what you want without any regrets. Hoobie is obiviously very confident in his self, which the primary step to pimp-hood...:D

There's only a couple of things I want to point out from viewing the pictures.

1) Its a lot different pimpin' girls in Melbourne then it is pimpin' HB's in Cali!!
I'm a damn good looking guy (yeah I've got a big ego, but its also the truth...:D) and when I went to France last fall I didn't have to say a fukin' word to hook up with HB's in the city. Obiviously I stood out from the crowd, and everyone knew that I was from the States. That just made it that easy for me to get some. So keep that in mind.

2) Everyone has got different taste but your rating scale is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO HIGH!!! Well I guess its true, one man's trash is another man's treasure..LOL


3) The people of Melbourne need to get some TEETH WHITEN KITS...BADLY!!!!




Good job bro, that's impressive nonetheless!! Hopefully all you Asian doods will have the confidence to go after what you want whether she's white black or purple. Keep pimpin'



PIMP
 

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
hey hoobie, where do you shop for clothes, they are amazing.
 

Hoobie

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
You da man PIMP
 

donny osmond

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Shiiit, some of those girls were lush.

Not being tight man, but how the hell did you get them?



Your not Brad Pitt, and you've had too many beers, but they still come flocking!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SourFox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Originally posted by donny osmond
Shiiit, some of those girls were lush.

Not being tight man, but how the hell did you get them?



Your not Brad Pitt, and you've had too many beers, but they still come flocking!
It's probably something to do with the fact that Hoobie is from mASF.

P.S. Props to Hoobie. This is secondarysight.
 

Hoobie

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SourFox
It's probably something to do with the fact that Hoobie is from mASF.

P.S. Props to Hoobie. This is secondarysight.
HAHAHA! Thanks secondarysight (btw, I like your post re: losing your viriginity on ASF - I can't even begin imagine what my college years would have been like if I had this amount of insight when I was still in HS).

They say sosuave.com is for hobbyists and those who want some occasional advice. ASF is for those who want to turn PUA-dom into a lifestyle.

And regarding my clothes - my mum's a designer, so I've always kinda had a sense of what was in style. I think in the pix I've got a Ralph Lauren leather jacket; YSL blue blazer; Mooks visor; Lacoste vest; Ben Sherman shirts; Gucci glasses and Prada pants... you get the idea.

Cheers guys!
 

Pete_C

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
yo hoobie, some of girls are fine as hell. are those chicks just caught yellow fever or something?
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Pete_C
yo hoobie, some of girls are fine as hell. are those chicks just caught yellow fever or something?
lol.

Top stuff. Although u gotta admit, NO WHERE NEAR all those girls u picked up. A lot obviously just posed for the photo with you. Did u get into the grammys? How did u manage that? R u from Syd or Melb?

Miriam is FUKCING HOT!! Too bad she aint a real woman!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

asianAss

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Singapore
Hoobie, I saw your post a few days ago on asf, and i was hmmm...pictures.

Well, when I saw the pictures, you became my hero. So when I saw your name again, I thought I'd put a bit down here.

Next time I'm scared of opening, I'm gonna think of you!!!
 

SourFox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Originally posted by Hoobie
HAHAHA! Thanks secondarysight (btw, I like your post re: losing your viriginity on ASF - I can't even begin imagine what my college years would have been like if I had this amount of insight when I was still in HS).
Thanks, man... Yeah, I suspect I would be in for a really ****ty college experience without ASF. On an admitted student's event at the university I am going to, I just approached like mad and met about 20 chicks, one of whom was this cute Taiwanese girl who email closed me. It seems almost unfair...but not quite.
 
Top