Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: Sister

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drove out to this bar that was said to be hosting an event for singles in the city looking for valentine’s day dates. I normally wouldn’t go to these things cuz I know its those things that attract socially awkward people. But the reason I went is because since bars are technically still closed here in the city, the girls who would go out to bars to get laid were left without an avenue to get guys. Their only option was to hop on online dating apps for hookups. I know nowadays, hooking up via apps is more socially acceptable cuz everyone’s doing it. But there still are the horror stories with regards to catfishes, and meeting up with someone who isn’t at all what they seem online. I’ve heard both these cases from girls. So that’s the kinda girl I was hoping would show up at this event.

Anyway, I show up. Get a stamp. Go take a piss. Then come back and position myself in the center of the bar. Next to me are a group of three guys. Chit chat with them like they are my friends (“how did you hear about this event?” was my opener or follow-up opener I think) And so now all of a sudden it looks to the crowd like I came with these guys instead of being there by myself. I just showed up late. I notice a Spanish girl to my right. Open her with an easy opener. like do you gotta order something to eat in order for them to serve you a drink. She says no. Forgot to mention, that for the first hour it was open bar for ladies. Most girls that I talked to told me there were only able to get 3 drinks. With the girl who I would spend the majority of my time with, I related to her. the fact that for new years last year, I showed up at the event with $50 and **** expecting to pay. but the bartender said, “no no no” its open bar. So I was like **** I’m not gonna make it past 1 hour in this place lol. I’ll get back to this set in a second. I know the Spanish girl likes me but she’s arg. Later noticed she stayed around me with her girlfriend being loud to try and get my attention so I’d approach her lol (another thing from this set, is i spiked her BT with how are we suppose to drink this (while I was still wearing a mask), like do we cut a hole in the mask or?)

So one of the guys from the group I started talking to. I wanted him to be my temporary wing. Started asking him couple of questions I ask all temp wings, like, “what kinda girls you like/your type?” etc. As we’re talking this older girl on my left waves “hi” to us. I go over to approach ask her what she’s drinking. Prosecco. Find out logistics. She came her by herself. Lives in this city, but not walking distance. So if I wanted this to be my girl then ya I could’ve sticked to her. But she was average looking. didn’t want to spend it with her, so I bounced back to my wing.

Behind us, I noticed two guys who are obvious players with their vibe and how they are dressed. I go over and see how’s the situation outside (in this bar there is the main bar area inside, and then in the back there is a door that leads to outside, where I can see a couple tables). They tell me it's cold out there. I respond, I don’t give a **** about the weather. I’m talking about how’s the talent tonight. They say its not really that great. They talk about how they met. And then later they tell me how there are bars in one area of another city that doesn’t care about the covid protocol. like you can actually walk around without a mask (this bar had some people in masks some without) and ****. Good to know. my temp wing shows up and its obvi his vibe isn’t on these guys level, so they excuse themselves to approach some girls at the bar. I myself sit myself down where they were just sitting. Talk a little with the wing. I talk about how you want to be talking to girls even if they are not your type to be in a good social mood, so that when you do see a girl you like, you won’t stumble over your words. He agrees. I get up from the table. Notice the players are talking to this 3 set. only I see the two are on one side. and the 3 girls are on the other. I go to the player’s side and tell the one further from the girls, while looking towards the bar, just slightly leaning in to his ear, to go over to the other side of the girl so that they can get a mini-isolation going. In that moment I felt like RSDTyler speaking to his students lol. I get myself a jack and coke (this is my second drink at this point. I had a Smirnoff Ice Smash Screwdriver on my way to the bar). Then I notice there is a lone set sitting by herself at the table i was just at looking kinda sad, so I make my way over and open her on that. She lights up, says she’s not sad, just that she’s cold cuz she just came from outside. wanted to warm up. Talk about the hair band she’s wearing on the top of her head, and say that it makes her look innocent (obvi implying that I know she’s not innocent). Some chit chat about her nationality. Traveling. She’s mixed Irish never been to Ireland but wants to visit. Ask about logistics. She lives far from here, and came with her sister who is outside talking to some guys. I ask her what’s her favorite bar. She tells me. I don’t think I told her mine, but she tells me how often she blacks out. She was 21, and mostly up to that point would just drink 4Lokos to get tipsy. (as previously mentioned, during this time I also talked about the new years open bar thing) Asked her what’s her craziest bar story. She tells me how she remembers this one time she was drinking and then she put her thing down, the next thing she remembers is waking up in this motel with this guy who was in his 30s. but didn’t ****). Ask her what’s the oldest guy she’s been with? she said 23 when she was 19. So she asks me what about my craziest story. Ok. Let’s back up for a second cuz I left out some information.

Somewhere after I approached this girl, her sister came in from outside. we talked to each other and I did the RSDMax thing where I’ll talk about some of the things my girl said about her friend, and then repeat it back to her. So that it shows she’s comfortable with me cuz she’s revealed this info about her (I talked about how I know she’s Irish and wants to visit Ireland and something else that I’m forgetting at the moment). There’s this other guy who then starts talking to her. So I turn my attention back to my girl. My girl reveals that she’s studying to be a graphic designer. I get her to show me her instagram so that she reveals some of the artwork she’s done on one of them designer apps for school. I notice in one of them she’s got something where she drew something with chip skylark in it. Talk about what’s her fav show growing up? she tells me about this show I don't know about. Her sister overhears. Then gets back in the conversation. She reveals to me that her sister (my girl), designed the tattoo she has. and designed her own tattoo too. I get them to tell me where on their body are they at. Then I tell them about mine. I take off my down jacket and show them. They ask what it means. I say I can’t tell them cuz they're too innocent. My girl takes off her hand band as compliance hoop so that I tell her (didn’t ask her to but yeah) but I don’t. Just further intrigue bait it with talking about my trip to Serbia (do you guys know where’s Serbia? well I was there 2 years ago, and as I’m leaving the airport the security guy who ask people random questions to try and trip people up asks me what my tat says? I tell him and he says that’s a Stalin quote. And I like does this guy think I’m a communist spy or something lol. cuz he says Belgrade isn’t somewhere where people normally go for vacation/tourists ****). Only I don’t think I told them it was Stalin. Just said it was a bad guy. So had them guess which bad guy, they started with hitler. I said close, and then they were able to guess it was Stalin. Anyway yeah at some point I leave them for a bit (don’t remember why). to go to the bar. I turn around and comment on this other guy’s camel jacket. Ask him if he got it from J.Crew? He says, no and that it's more expensive. Ask him if he’s seen a girl he likes. He likes the sister of my girl. So I go in with him. my new temp wing. approach the guy myself. So that he’ll talk to the sister as I’m distracting him. but he doesn’t go in lol. I get back out of the set talk to him a bit. then go back to get to my girl. only now she’s surrounded by two guys talking to them. The move I do is, cuz she was sitting at the table and they were standing there hovering, I tap the guy on the shoulder, and say excuse me i just gotta get in there, he’s says sure. Not knowing that I did that, so that i would sit down to her left at the table then talk to her. leaving him out. cuz she’s now facing me. the guys bounce. and it looks like my temp wing finally started talking to the sister. Ok now lets go back to where she asks me what about my craziest story.

[...]

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[...]

she asks me and then i go, can i sit down over there. I’ll tell you. so she gets up and comes with me to go sit at another table (don't wanna be interrupted). Go into one of my sex stories. around here, there was a guy speaking earlier to the sister who she wanted to get his number, but lost him in the crowd. he gets both girls a drink but is unable to do anything with my temp wing gaming his girl, and me gaming my girl. we then also talk about illegal drug use/psycedelics. She talks about wanting to try DMT. needs a better high. I can see the alcohol is finally starting to have an effect on her cuz she’s revealling some dark things to me. like she says she is mentally ****ed up. she’s been to a facility for mental patients. i mention my brother has autism here. i talk about how one of his concerts cuz he plays guitar i went to visit him and i held his arm like this and said (while holding my girl’s hand), that i want him to destroy the competition. be the best. and you can really FEEL the passion he played with. that that is the thing with autistics (oh i brought this up because she talk about how its bull****, how people will tell you that if you have a mental disability, its actually a gift) that when they like something, they really get into it. and then at the end of the concert, the audience gave him the loudest applause. not cuz they felt bad that he was autistic (the audience couldn’t tell anyway) but because he was just that much better than anyone else. I felt that saying this to her had a real effect on her.

Really solid hooked set right? wrong. So earlier I talked about how these girls were outside talking to some guys. The sister came inside because she was cold. and that’s when i approached her. So they came inside and started talking with the girls. The sister wanted to hook up with one of the guys in their group over my temp wing. and these guys really hooked these girls with this ‘afterparty’. So right now, its me and my temp wing, talking about logistics. what are we gonna do. I tell him be patient. These girls want the guy who will give them the best feeling. look at them right now (we look at the 3 guys gaming the sisters) look how bored they look. Just let them bore her. I will go in and take them back. just sit tight. So i give them like 2 minutes. and then i go back in. I hold out my hand. introducing myself very friendly, “hey we were just about to go (referring to the sisters and us), how do you guys know each other" but i can tell all of them are intimidated by my presence (my face and height (added boost in height from the chelsea boots really makes a difference). i take her drink and take a sip out of it. like i knew she’d let me. ask them, “what’s up with this afterparty?” guy says its canceled. cuz i want to go i say. One of the guys says he needs to go to the bathroom and moves closer over there. my girl says she needs to go to the bathroom to excuse herself from me and my temp wing, but just so that she returns to them. the bar is closing now, and they are letting guys out. we all walk out together.

so we are outside. and they are discussing getting an uber to this afterparty. i had been discussing with my temp wing, what’s his logistics. his are **** like mine. the girls logistics are **** too. but he says he can invite his girl to his place. not sure about us. so i say yea sure i’ll help you then. i’ll just bang mine in the van no problem. I say this so he agrees. I know when i get to his place i’ll have more compliance to go inside his place and bang mine inside anyway. so once we’ve sorted that out, i go in and ask them what’s the address for the afterparty. i’ll drop off the girls. I dont want us all to get inside the uber crammed in together cuz we’ll all get covid that way (amazing in the moment hahahaha. obvi you guys know that if they’d agree to that, i would’ve just drove them to my temp wing’s place instead) the sister volunteers the address to me. so i type it into google maps. I see that it’s 30 minutes away. but its not in the location they said. they talked about manhattan but the place was in yonkers. So i wanted to highlight this, to make the girls feel weird about going with them. “Dude what the ****? its in yonkers (show the girls the google maps) you said manhattan. sketchy as ****. like we’re gonna show up to some place and get robbed and beaten up or something” I want the girls to feel unsafe going with them. and have availability bias work for me. The girls started laughing a bit at my comment. and the other guys lost their confidence. they knew they were done. Guy says afterparty is canceled and begins walking away with his friend. I go back to them. like hey what the…” like I’m on his side, not knowing what went wrong. This is to further push him to wanting to walk away. so i got two more chodes out of the way. one remains. this guy says, why dont we take this to my place? this guy does live in manhattan. so i agree with him. we go looking for my car (forgot what street i parked it lol). we go down one street but it isn’t there. Then circle back to another, passing the bar again, and i see there is one of his other friends, and i hear him mention, “I’ll text you the address” but before we reach my car, he wants to stop in the deli to pick up a sprite to mix with the titos he has in his place. Girls are obvi down (make a comment about not even caring what drink it is, they just want to keep drinking). so when he is in the deli i just keep walking, turn the corner heading to the street where i know my car is now. they make a comment about what about the guy? i say, yea he is just getting a drink, he’s coming” but i wasn’t able to ditch him cuz he caught up. when he did, i greeted him like, i knew he was coming, and i WASN’T just trying to ditch him lol. So i turn up the reggaeton music. drive ridiculous fast through the traffic. guy gets scared. girls excited. i notice the guy texting someone, so i assume that’s his friend he told to come over when these girls are tipsy. I find this funny, because I’m chatting with him like he’s my buddy, knowing full well that once we are inside its gonna be one last battle. he will go for my girl and his friend will go for my temp wing’s girl. we park and then begin walking inside.

inside we find another girl, who is noticeably hotter than both these girls. its the dude’s sister. i see that she’s in a good mood. she’s wearing a red sweater in celebration of valentine’s day. we get the cups out and mix the sprite and titos then begin drinking as we have to get everyone comfortable again. before we get the game going again. I’m able to get the dude’s sister (HBPersia) to myself and talk about what’s the type of guy she likes. what she needs for the guy to have. make a comment about he needs to be taller than her. if you go through my LRs, you’ll remember I do this is the technique I stole from Gabriel Grey. emphasize im the kind of guy she goes for. so that she consciously recognizes that what i do go for is standing right in front of me. she mentions he needs to think long term/needs money/smart. i use this opportunity to distinguish the provider/lover frame. mention that for short term guy she doesn’t need for him to think long term/or he can be dumb. she knows what I’m talking about, and smiles in a very seductive way as she agrees with this. She’s down. Also, even tho we are kind of isolated, we are still around the others. So they can hear us. I mentioned this on the forum before, but i don’t like when people are around me when discussing topics. because usually the subtopics they pick lead to unproductive/not conducive for SNL threads. and it ****s **** up. This was kind of happening to me, and didn’t allow me to really ramp things up so i could go for the kill early. Instead we all go to her room where we are playing youtube on the big screen. i notice she now grabbed one of the drinks from the table we had set out. so she wants plausible deniability for hooking up. sister comes in the room celebrating we are all single. we play hookup ish music (mostly me with dua lipa, g eazy, weeknd etc). she had the remote clicker, so i slapped her ass, and told her to give it to me so i can play real music. forgot that before we entered her room, i asked her, “how tall are you” she asked me what I like and if she’s too tall for me. like i said. DOWN TO ****. i said, i can’t tell her cuz her brother is right here for discreet frame. She’s also obvi persian so i asked her, “how do you say, you’re so handsome” in persian. i do this with all foreign girls. She said it. then i made her say it again, pretending that i didn’t hear the first time. Just again same, consciously recognize thing. So the brother knows I’ve switched targets and I’m going to **** HBPersia now. But he doesn’t mind cuz it left him with an opening to get my previous girl and for his wing (who has now arrived) to fight my temp wing for the other girl. HBPersia and I were sitting together on her bed but we were both escalating on each other’s body. The rest of them could see that, so they all began to leave and take the party to the other room, and then we closed the door. and ****ed. I don’t know who got to **** the sisters or if they did, cuz they were all gone, when i left their place.