Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: She told me she "was" going to flake on me...

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I post these from time to time. Normally when I feel like I do something that's outside of the norm or overcome difficulty of some sorts. Just a quick story about a girl I met on OKC.

----

Messaged her on Thursday. Very basic & flirty banter. Friday, amped it up and got into a very highly charged sexual conversation with her. She's 21 (has her match age range set to 21-26) and tells me she's never been with an older man, but is very interested in it because guys her own age don't put in any effort in bed, act immature, Etc.

I ask her to come over my house that night. She says she has to work super late, but can come over Saturday night. I agree.

---

The problem with sex talk game is every minute that goes by after the sexual conversation - is one more chance her anti-s!ut shields will come up.

I felt like I was going to get flaked on and my intuition about these things is normally right.

---

I'm out in the morning saturday and I message her, "hey im out so I'm going to stop at the liquor store, any requests?"

Her response (after about a hour): "No, just get whatever you want. I'm not even sure I'm drinking."

This is among the worst possible answers I could have got to that question.
- Her lack of a request makes me think she doesn't want to request something so she can "no show" without remorse.
- On top of that, she says she's not even sure she's drinking. When women don't want to have sex on a first date - "none" is often their choice of alcohol.... I've had 10's of women sit across from me not drinking. And with the exception of a few recovering alcoholics - it was futile to even make a move on them.... I NEVER want to hear a woman say she doesn't want to drink with me.

"I'm good, I think im going to pass on drinking tonight" = condoms get a little more dust on them.

----

I decide the best ingedient to add to the mix is to build rapport.

During our initial conversation, she told me that she was a total nerd in high school, and it wasn't until college that she started embracing her sexual side, being wild, and dressing like a sexy woman (she is very sexy.) She said she had posters of Harry Potter on her wall her Senior year, was in band, etc..

I had read a story about Harry Potter having a new story written with him in it last week, so I found the story and sent her the link.

She says: "Mind = blown"

Then we talk for a few hours about all kinds of things that have nothing to do with sex. It's simply a normal conversation with teasing, flirting, and flow.

----

When I feel I've reeled her back in:

"So you said you'll be over about 9 tonight?"
"Yeah, as long as I get off on time."
"Ok, text me when you're on your way for what to do once you pull into my driveway."
"Will do."

----

She gets to my house and we're drinking (so much for not drinking) and talking at the kitchen table. After about 30 minutes and 6 shots she says, "can we go lay down and watch a movie? These chairs aren't that comfortable?"

Well, that was simple.

I put on Dumb and Dumber (60% of women pick this movie)... We fvck through it. Very good chemistry in bed.

End of the night we're laying in bed and she says, "I'm glad I decided to come over tonight."
Me: "Oh, you weren't planning on it?"
Her: "No, when you text me this morning, I almost blocked your number and forgot about the whole thing."
ME: "But then I sent you the text about Harry Potter."
Her: "Yeah, and I figured you must be cool."
Me: "That's why i sent it to you." (kissed her forehead). "Do you cancel on a lot of men?"
Her: "Most of them. I get bored and make plans then I end up backing out or no showing."
Me: "That's a bad bad girl....."

Spank her some. Too tired to make anything of it. So, we go to sleep...

---

She get's up at 7, says "Sorry. I'm not a morning person." And leaves (I wish they all did that!).

Texts me a little later and says she left some things at my house and wants to come back and get them later in the week.

This probably wasn't an accident.

---

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost shed a tear.
This was beautiful my man!!
Guys this is how you get in!!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic FR. Adapt and overcome, gentlemen.
All women want to be slvts, they just don't want to feel like slvts.
OP played it perfectly by being subtle, accurately comprehending her subtle flake cue, deducing what pushed her buttons and masking his true intent.
By not aggressively pursuing, he lulled her into a false sense of security and got her rationalisation hamster to convince her he wasn't just blindly trying to bang her at all costs. Perfect strategy.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*clap, clap, clap*

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, that's smart. She pretty much did all the work, all you did was bait her with the Harry Potter bit. Genius. :up: