LR: Morning Glory Foursome

NathanX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted By: NathanX

This is a repost from a UK forum. Lay is mainly around DHVing my own lifestyle. So the attraction is not repeatable for others. But never the less it could be a good inspiration post if don’t think **** like this is possible.

-----------
In summery: A lead on from what I do for work into sex authority chats to arousal to foursome. mmmm

I went to a another friend’s birthday in the big chill house in kingcross last night. Second birthday do here now. Im 99% sure there were some community guys in the upstairs because they were approaching but their game was ****E! As the girls were UGs they were enjoying the attention. Sorry if you were the RAFC that I saw!

Had a great night it’s a cool place. It was getting late and I was thinking about leaving. I get opened a lot because of my hair by chicks but I turn around and two guys are opening me. One speaks on behalf of the other and is telling me his friend likes my hair. Im like ok! Thanks. Are you guys gay or something?

There like no, no, my friends new in the UK and he isn’t used to hair like that. We get talking. Women inevitably come up in our conversation. I can see from these guys body language they are total AFCs. So I give them a little advice and **** as they brought up the conversation about women.

I think to myself before I leave I’ll throw them in a set. So right next to us are two women sat at the bar on chairs chatting to each other.

I open them about xmas presents, what to get my sister. Whatever. Build some attraction.

Moves onto what I do for a living.

I get them guessing.

By this time I have forgotten about the guys because both the girls were pretty cool. 7s or 8s in looks but nice people.

So carrying on from her question.
NX: Well are you open minded?
HBs: yeah sure.
NX: ok I work in adult education. What do you do? (leaving the thread open)
HBs: we both work in PR. I work for xyz blah blah (couple of minutes)
HBs: So what do you do, work in adult films?
NX: I used to but not now. I teach guys, women and couples how to improve their sex lives. (obviously because this is true its delivered in a very normal and natural way. Not in a sleazy sexual way)
HBs: ow wow that’s great (there interest is massively peaked)

So we talk about sex education and I educate them on their own bodies and sex. I talk to them about deep spot orgasms and the anterior fornix etc. There interest is massive. They want to know more. They say they want to try xyz. We build rapport about the average guys sexual incompetence but I also bust the girls on not know themselves.

Then Miss Sin (wing girl) comes into set. She was chatting with the birthday girl upstairs.

Myself and Miss Sin continue to educate them but just in a friendly way not patronising or anything. And talk about other things around sex. Miss Sin adds more weight to credibility and talk about how powerful an experience xyz is. Blah blah

We talk about my sex workshops and about giving them a small workshop for free as a joke etc. It gets very friendly and heated.

We ask them if they want to come back to ours for lessons. They are well up for it. The vibe was positive and about enjoyment. Nothing seedy just sexual.

We get back home. There is an education frame to start off with that gives an excuses for instant kino and easy escalation. We get down to a great foursome and teach the girls some new things about themselves.

They have slept over and this morning. Miss sin and the PR girls have just gone shopping in Richmond about 30 minutes ago.

Im at home now writing this report quite pleased with myself. We also have Zara my other wing girl and mine and Miss Sins LTR coming around @ 3pm. Zara will be all over the PR girls too when they get back. So have to see what happens then

Damn life is good!

Ow and good to put some faces to the names at the social.

See ya.

--------

In the end the PR girls had a fight about something while shopping. Nothing to do with the sex, work or something. So i missed out on a possible 5 some! damn damn damn!

NathanX

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one. I got a couple of questions

1. When did you start getting into PU and how long have you been at it? I mean, you sound pretty good.

2. Also, what are your views on cold approaches in the UK? I found it piss easy to start convos and whatnot when I visited the states...but find true "cold" approaches difficult if not impossible over here.

Cheers

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for that I'm gonna 'ave a look :D

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, out of curiousity, what kind of hairstyle is so good it gets straight guys to approach you? lol

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Your blog was a fun read for me too and those videos definetely show some great pulls on your part. Keep having fun!

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NathanX said:
Posted By: NathanX

This is a repost from a UK forum. Lay is mainly around DHVing my own lifestyle. So the attraction is not repeatable for others. But never the less it could be a good inspiration post if don’t think **** like this is possible.

-----------
In summery: A lead on from what I do for work into sex authority chats to arousal to foursome. mmmm

I went to a another friend’s birthday in the big chill house in kingcross last night. Second birthday do here now. Im 99% sure there were some community guys in the upstairs because they were approaching but their game was ****E! As the girls were UGs they were enjoying the attention. Sorry if you were the RAFC that I saw!

Had a great night it’s a cool place. It was getting late and I was thinking about leaving. I get opened a lot because of my hair by chicks but I turn around and two guys are opening me. One speaks on behalf of the other and is telling me his friend likes my hair. Im like ok! Thanks. Are you guys gay or something?

There like no, no, my friends new in the UK and he isn’t used to hair like that. We get talking. Women inevitably come up in our conversation. I can see from these guys body language they are total AFCs. So I give them a little advice and **** as they brought up the conversation about women.

I think to myself before I leave I’ll throw them in a set. So right next to us are two women sat at the bar on chairs chatting to each other.

I open them about xmas presents, what to get my sister. Whatever. Build some attraction.

Moves onto what I do for a living.

I get them guessing.

By this time I have forgotten about the guys because both the girls were pretty cool. 7s or 8s in looks but nice people.

So carrying on from her question.
NX: Well are you open minded?
HBs: yeah sure.
NX: ok I work in adult education. What do you do? (leaving the thread open)
HBs: we both work in PR. I work for xyz blah blah (couple of minutes)
HBs: So what do you do, work in adult films?
NX: I used to but not now. I teach guys, women and couples how to improve their sex lives. (obviously because this is true its delivered in a very normal and natural way. Not in a sleazy sexual way)
HBs: ow wow that’s great (there interest is massively peaked)

So we talk about sex education and I educate them on their own bodies and sex. I talk to them about deep spot orgasms and the anterior fornix etc. There interest is massive. They want to know more. They say they want to try xyz. We build rapport about the average guys sexual incompetence but I also bust the girls on not know themselves.

Then Miss Sin (wing girl) comes into set. She was chatting with the birthday girl upstairs.

Myself and Miss Sin continue to educate them but just in a friendly way not patronising or anything. And talk about other things around sex. Miss Sin adds more weight to credibility and talk about how powerful an experience xyz is. Blah blah

We talk about my sex workshops and about giving them a small workshop for free as a joke etc. It gets very friendly and heated.

We ask them if they want to come back to ours for lessons. They are well up for it. The vibe was positive and about enjoyment. Nothing seedy just sexual.

We get back home. There is an education frame to start off with that gives an excuses for instant kino and easy escalation. We get down to a great foursome and teach the girls some new things about themselves.

They have slept over and this morning. Miss sin and the PR girls have just gone shopping in Richmond about 30 minutes ago.

Im at home now writing this report quite pleased with myself. We also have Zara my other wing girl and mine and Miss Sins LTR coming around @ 3pm. Zara will be all over the PR girls too when they get back. So have to see what happens then

Damn life is good!

Ow and good to put some faces to the names at the social.

See ya.

--------

In the end the PR girls had a fight about something while shopping. Nothing to do with the sex, work or something. So i missed out on a possible 5 some! damn damn damn!

NathanX

Wow, mate you are good.

Love the idea about the sex education workshops, you really understand the game here, to pull that off you really needed some knowledge and in field experience, which no doubt you have plent of.

Keep it up mate, i will definitely have a read at your blogs, you sound like someone i can learn a lot from.