Kineti[C]harm
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2003
- Messages
- 1,520
- Reaction score
- 2
So we decided to hit the clubs last night after a hard day of exams 
I got home from this girl and hit the showers and put on some fly clothes:
Vintage jeans (nice and asstight)
A tight blue t-shirt with PSYCHO on the front
Red shoes with white stripes (these shoes are new and so FRIGGIN FLY!! Bianco menswear, red "leather" with white and gold/brownish stripes on the sides, so sweet. They go with everything too really).
Visor/golfcap or whatever you call it and my hair spiked and messed up
black blazer/suitjacket
We began by having a little preparty at a friends house, started drinking about 18:00 or something but didn't really go heavy until about 20:00, we drank and drank until the time was about 22 or 23 when we decided it was taxi time! Ordered the taxi but we found out we still had 5 beers left so I downed 3 of them in 5 minutes and my two mates took the two other. See how nice I was, I saved them from alcohol and took it myself
PP FREE ALCOHOL TO ME! Yay.
We hit the club where the examparty is and it's packed with students, ALOT of girls!!! This is good ****, we go around greeting all the people we know, talking with some random girls then I go dancing cause I'm abit unstable so I thought I'd work out some of that alcohol and it worked
We thought it was abit boring though so we decided to hit the club next door which is the most high"class" club here, it has roulette, pokertables and **** upstairs. Most of the club is closed of though since it's students night (They let people inn that are 18+ instead of 20+ so the 20+ sections cannot be open due to liqour).
We get situated at the bar on some stools and order a beer each. To my left about 10 metres away is another bar with two cute bartenders so I put on a little show for them and take of my jacket and straighten up so they can check out my ass and body (Yes I actually did that
) but damn was the bartender at the bar we sat at SEXY, cute little blonde with major cleavage (nice perky nicesized breasts) and tight blonde hair drawn over her head into a ponytail of curls
UBERSEXY (I'm going to apply for a job here, I really hope I get it.) I still think we should start a Sargers Drinkingclub for the people that can drink and flirt
Anyways I digress. We sit at the bar and I go some rounds etc then this darkhaired girl, pretty sexy 8 is sitting next to my mate on my stool talking etc. Seemed like she tried to pick him up (He's a REALLY cool dude, never knew how valuable he would be at sarging though before tonight. He is tall like 6'2 like me, long hair to his neck, ashton kutcher type length just with more curls, cute dude). He though does have a GF he is very faithfull too even though she lives in another city. She actually buys a bottle of wine and gets two glasses to drink with my mate but he says "talk with him in stead and points at me and gives me the glass" she was like ye and she turned and started talking to me and we drank wine etc, I was though seriously starting to get abit too drunk at this time. It was obvious she was after **** though since everytime I finished my wine she refilled my glass right away. My mate drunkenly made out with her later and he's totally fvcked up today since the bestfriend of his GF was at that club yesterday...
Nonetheless from this point everything is abit blurry, I think I shot her down or I just got too drunk and left or whatever cause the next thing I know my mate is like "Hey I'm gonna find you a girl" and I just laugh and say "Sure go ahead, lets see
". So we walk around some to check out girls but find noone that isn't being sarged by groups of guys (He has no issues approaching girls or anything he just does not like dealing with guys that way it seems). We go back to the bar and sit down again then we suddenly see a very sexy blonde sitting on some coushinchair on the padio on the other side of the bar and my mate runs over to her and talks to her, then I see her turning around looking at me (I'm not looking at her or acknowledging her but I can see it from my periferalvision). I'm not sure what he said and she didn't remember either but it was something funny and he said she had to come and meet me etc and she was all "Him? Nah, are you sure?" etc she didn't think I wanted to meer her 
Anyways she comes over and sits down on the stool next to me at the bar, GOOD MATE HE PIMPED ME! We talk some, then she gets dragged away by some friends or something after a while. Then I see her sitting at the coushins with them like 5-10 mins later so I approach them and sit down and talk with them and call them BAD GIRLS and laugh at them
Anyways the blonde, lets call her HBClassy (She had a really nice black jacket and black pants, really classy) and a sexy face with nice lips, anyways she asks me to go dance so we go and well about 5 minutes later we are making out hard. When I'm drunk caveman is my middle, first and last name! We go back to the padio but into the corner at a sofa and sit and makeout some more (the two cute bartenders are now at my right and obviously looking at us at times).
Then the girl just suddenly says lets go back to my or your place and I'm like, yes, get up and pull her with me. She starts talking about how this is crazy and **** and she hasn't gotten laid in 2 years (I'm just laughing at this, and I'm surprised cause she was pretty, sexy and really fun to talk with). We get a taxi and go back to her place, she pays and we get inn and we get it ON! NO LMR what so ever. Only problem was that she was so tight that it hurt her so wasn't too much humping but she gave a wicked *******
Not the best I've had but still very good! So I ofcourse in return gave her some major licking and assfingering back, fvck when I think about it I should have tried nailing her inn the ass, I bet she wouldn't refuse. The best thing about her though was probably her lips, kissing her was like eating strawberries, SO SOFT but SO POUTY and SWEEEEEEET!
So there you have it, another caveman represented LR from me
Most of the credit of this goes to my mate who pimped me to her, I also give some credit to alcohol for making me not screw this up.
I have no idea what is going on lately, maybe it's the summer heat. Girls are opening me and also my mates left and right, pulling me home etc. WTF I noticed some of the same thing last summer when some wicked stuff like getting pulled into a bathroom for sex happened and when girls were getting my nrs from mutual friends etc. I think their hormones are raging. The summer is the ****ing BEST!
Life is great and so fun!
I got home from this girl and hit the showers and put on some fly clothes:
Vintage jeans (nice and asstight)
A tight blue t-shirt with PSYCHO on the front
Red shoes with white stripes (these shoes are new and so FRIGGIN FLY!! Bianco menswear, red "leather" with white and gold/brownish stripes on the sides, so sweet. They go with everything too really).
Visor/golfcap or whatever you call it and my hair spiked and messed up
black blazer/suitjacket
We began by having a little preparty at a friends house, started drinking about 18:00 or something but didn't really go heavy until about 20:00, we drank and drank until the time was about 22 or 23 when we decided it was taxi time! Ordered the taxi but we found out we still had 5 beers left so I downed 3 of them in 5 minutes and my two mates took the two other. See how nice I was, I saved them from alcohol and took it myself
We hit the club where the examparty is and it's packed with students, ALOT of girls!!! This is good ****, we go around greeting all the people we know, talking with some random girls then I go dancing cause I'm abit unstable so I thought I'd work out some of that alcohol and it worked
We get situated at the bar on some stools and order a beer each. To my left about 10 metres away is another bar with two cute bartenders so I put on a little show for them and take of my jacket and straighten up so they can check out my ass and body (Yes I actually did that
Nonetheless from this point everything is abit blurry, I think I shot her down or I just got too drunk and left or whatever cause the next thing I know my mate is like "Hey I'm gonna find you a girl" and I just laugh and say "Sure go ahead, lets see
Anyways she comes over and sits down on the stool next to me at the bar, GOOD MATE HE PIMPED ME! We talk some, then she gets dragged away by some friends or something after a while. Then I see her sitting at the coushins with them like 5-10 mins later so I approach them and sit down and talk with them and call them BAD GIRLS and laugh at them
Then the girl just suddenly says lets go back to my or your place and I'm like, yes, get up and pull her with me. She starts talking about how this is crazy and **** and she hasn't gotten laid in 2 years (I'm just laughing at this, and I'm surprised cause she was pretty, sexy and really fun to talk with). We get a taxi and go back to her place, she pays and we get inn and we get it ON! NO LMR what so ever. Only problem was that she was so tight that it hurt her so wasn't too much humping but she gave a wicked *******
So there you have it, another caveman represented LR from me
I have no idea what is going on lately, maybe it's the summer heat. Girls are opening me and also my mates left and right, pulling me home etc. WTF I noticed some of the same thing last summer when some wicked stuff like getting pulled into a bathroom for sex happened and when girls were getting my nrs from mutual friends etc. I think their hormones are raging. The summer is the ****ing BEST!
Life is great and so fun!