Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: Like putty in my arms (and a Makeout Mini-Guide)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
This IS a HotOrNot girl. Slightly long, good stuff lies about 2/3s down.

---

So, I've been talking to this girl for...maybe a week, she likes to ask what's up sometimes texting on the phone, so we talk every so much. What really fired it up was the meetings. The first one, we met up at her work for a hug. Very awkward. She apologies for being so awkward, I tell her it's fine, that happens. She's still talking.

Good, I invite her out for delviery and a coffee, she accepts, so a little bit of talking, coffee. I did not do very much kino, moreso relying on conversation, because I was once again, dealing with the shyness of her.

Drop her off, and again she apologies. Meh.

I do the same thing the next night (this brings us to....Monday). Right after I pick her up, HBSunglasses' friend (of all people..), calls me, asks me if I can do a hugh favour and pick Sunglasses up because her (insert brother, friend, whatever) has 2 brain tumours and lung cancer and really wants to see him.

*sniff sniff*

Me: "I'm busy" (which I was, I had a target in the car).
SGF: " "Oh yeah...ohh..that sucks...you talk to her much lately"
Me: "Kinda sorta."
SGF: "Oh...cool. well she was saying how she missed hanging out with you and doing delivery and stuff."
Me: "Oh cool, OH damn, I gotta go, delivery and stuff"

Yes, I offically have a complicated life!

Anyways, back to HotTarget, she's still closed up a lot, so it's hard to generate conversation that is returned, but end night, she gave a good hug. MSN later that night, I started going on about how she's missing chances to kiss me and stuff, and she dropped how she err...thought about it, lol.

Geez.

And now last night, I was just lying in bed, 1230am, and she texts me what's up. I told her I was in bed, she says sorry! Omgggg. I tell her, don't worry, whats up. She asks me if I wanted to do anything Friday night. Ahahaha...I tell her maybe....but I could hang out now if she wanted, I'm not doing anything. She's like cools, still sorry. Yep, I have a yearning for a kiss. She's like, huggies! I'm like, kisses! She's like, sooo tempting. I'm like, I can come over, your choice. She's like....alright.

So, I drive over in my pj pants and a hoodie (because you know, I'm classy like that), and I text her and she comes outside for our hug, and she invites me inside. Meh, sure, why not.

Anyways, she's watching a movie, so we curl up together under a blanket on the couch, and haha...her mom comes out of the bedroom about 10 minutes in to go to the bathroom. I'm just kinda trying to hide myself..I wasn't sure how toast I was. Mom did her thing and went back to bed.

Well, I started giving her a few kisses here and there, and asked her to kiss me, and she just shys right up (awww! Someone likes me). I TELL HER to kiss me, raise her head, and we kiss. I do this a few times, and then I don't need to tell her anymore, because I take control and start kissing her at roughly 2 minute intervals, making sure that she kisses back. And then....it slipped into a makeout as we roll around on the couch, I started doing my mastery on her neck and collar bone, chest, and keeping my hands busy.

Now, I'm still not thinking sex at this point, but this style of makeout lasted a good hour, just back and forth from her neck (which was really working), and her lips. I told her to explore a little bit, so she goes to work on my neck, but she comes back really soon. Damn, alright. Anyways, I work my way to her waist (shirt still on), and I do her stomach and her mid section. Still not doing anything illegal. Come back up, and we started dry humping each other as we're kissing. And that's only I guess, because it just started happening and we never stopped it.

But onwards...I tell her to tell me where to go (because you know..I was bored). She wanted upper chest, so I go at that, and now she seems to be getting in a mood, moaning every so often...and tugging at her shirt. So I pull it back, and kiss a little closer south, but always returning to a previous area.

So somehow, in the midst of all this, her hands wandered to my crotch area, and she's constantly pushing my ass into her, and having her hands inside my thigh..so I lead her hand to my pant line, and she grabs ahold of me. Yay! So now, I'm dry humping, she's giving me a hand job and I want to get fancy, so I start kissing south again, and she takes off her shirt and a few minutes later, because I haven't done bras in a while, her bra too. Hmm, I work all over her breast area, and I go south again, and I get her pants and panties slowly off, after telling her we couldn't have sex because I didn't have a condom, and asked her if she trusted me, she said yeah...so off came everything..and I started licking her out. Shaved too! Mmhmm, well she got going, just vibing with the flow. This goes on for 10 minutes or so, and I switch up to fingers, came back up to her breast area and she came about 8 times, completely lost in the moment.

Now I'm mad about not having a condom. I told her to feel my hand how wet she was..haha.. Asked her how she was feeling, and I get this nod of approval. Sweeeet

We finish up, I scored some listerine in the bathroom! (yess), and we cuddled together for about a hour and a half and then went home and she went to sleep on her couch, waving bye as I left so I could get some goddamn sleep.

----

So, I guess she'll open up a lot more readily won't she? I guess it's not 'technically' a lay, but I'm more then sure I could of sexed her given the condom.

But it goes to show you, that if the girl likes you enough, you drop down a touch of game (the key here was chances and kisses) and you isolate properly (and you have some damn skill!). Remember, maybe talked to this chick for a week, extreme shyness, her place, on the couch, her mom was up at the earliest part of the night, and yet still, I submersed her into a good time.

All started by telling her to raise her head so I could kiss her.:rockon:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
I did not do very much kino, moreso relying on conversation, because I was once again, dealing with the shyness of her.
Shyness totally throws me off. I can't read their body language much at all. They're often not affectionate even when they want to be and I'm left questioning myself. Any normal girl is giving IOI left and right and my confidence is soring and i have no problem naturally marching forward. Shy girls it's hard to do kino on them since they are probably scared to death to return it so any form of going for a kiss becomes a leap rather than a natural progression.

So I suppose shy girls turn me into a woman.

I keyed in on this because i've been seeing a shy girl now for a few weeks. Boy does she open up if i get a few drinks into her though. For example if we're kissing and stuff when she's stone sober she doesn't really do anything or even kiss well and in general just seems uptight and rigid. But get 2 or 3 drinks into her all of a sudden she's miss sensual kisser and yanking my pants down and diving in all on her own.

. She's like, huggies! I'm like, kisses! She's like, sooo tempting. I'm like, I can come over, your choice. She's like....alright.
*eyes bleed*

I told her to explore a little bit, so she goes to work on my neck, but she comes back really soon.
Yeah they're almost always lazy. Especially back rubs. You give them one for like 20 min, and they think they can get away with doing you for 5.

So, I guess she'll open up a lot more readily won't she? I guess it's not 'technically' a lay, but I'm more then sure I could of sexed her given the condom.
No. Well, maybe. With my shy girl, even after hooking up a few times the first few times after that it was still awkward reinitiating the physical part of the relationship. It's almost like the first time all over again each time. Shyness is just awkward. I mean, with other girls it's just been easy as pie... once the physicality starts it just flows all the time completely natural without a second thought.. but not with this shy girl.

But i think it goes away. I haven't seen her since but on Tuesday morning after she stayed the night she actually woke me and gave me a long kiss on her way out. She's never initiated anything like that before so I suppose she's finally starting to open up.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
She didn't say, I didn't ask. But when she seizes up, grabs me and inside she's moving...haha...I guessed 8.

Shy girls are a pain, but it's also good. If you ask the right questions...(Seemingly asking if she wants to kiss you, etc works), and she blushes, turns away (other adorable things..), you can assume.

--

Danny, I can't repeat things. It'd take too much effort to copy and paste.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soft target, but a fun read.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
To add to the amusement.

So...so.....Apperently, this girls got a boyfriend out of town (ok, how about the extreme western coast of Canada? Sure, that works). So she went on a major guilt trip about how she feels like a slut, how he's mad at her because she said 'we just watched a movie'.

Oops....I guess I just shook my very foundations of taken girls.