Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: Let's Just Be Friends

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an LR that I forgot to send over this way for your reading pleasure :)

Hello all,

It's been a while, so if everyone remembers my last LR. I was with this Irish Red Head from Philly (Em). That went down the tubes at noon yesterday. I wasn't too bummed because I saw it coming, but that was one less FWB that I had. Now I was down to two from three. :-(

So, I had to help one of my really good friends that I met through my ex-girlfriend (Sarah)/Sarah's best friend that is single (call her K).

So, I help her move and earlier on after my ex and me broke up. I tried to get her. She refused saying "What would Sarah say?" and "Would you really want to chance your friendship with me over sex?" I just drop it because I'm becoming entertained by Em, but her Em's friends don't like me and get her to turn on me. No big deal.

So, I help K start to move all of her stuff. Convo Time:
K: "I can't get a good hold on moving the dresser."
Me: "Grab by the bottom part."
K: "I don't like the bottom."
Me: "Fine, then you can be on top later tonight"
K: "Oooo... you are so bad!"
Me: "You have no idea"

So we get everything moved in. K is talking with me about lovers and previous ex-gfs. Convo Time:
K: "How many girls have you been with."
Me: (actual answer is three and two of them was in LTR, but...) "Seven hundred thirty-two-ish..."
K: "Oh your so funny."
Me: "Yeah the amount of experience I have will astound."
K: "Oh, it will..."
Me: "Later..."
K: "Sure... whatever you say Kyle."
Me: ""

We go to see the movie, Bruno. If you can stand low brow humor then you will love it. If not, save your money. We loved it and we were cuddling in the back row.

We then meet up with my friend Shawn and go to the bar. I buy all the drinks and food for everyone ($15) and then we go back to Shawn's apartment, where he shows us pics of his Ireland trip. After an hour, I tell him we got to leave.

K and I get back to my apartment, where she is staying with me for the night. We go lay down in my bed and we are cuddling. Before I know it, I go in for the kiss. She is surprised to say the least, but receptive.

I remove the shirt and then the bra with one hand . I go for the panties and she looks at me to say. Convo Time:
K: "You aren't treating me like another one of your ****buddies are you?"
Me: "Nah..."
K: "But your one of my BFF's. I think that we should just be friends "
Me: "Yeah, best ****ing friend"
K: "NO! Best Friend Forever"
Me: " and best friends share everything... including bodies "
K: "Yeah... You are so damn sexy"
Me: ". Come here you!"
K: *there goes the panties *

K is a SCREAMER. I'm surprised my roommates don't hear her because she was deafening.

Halfway through it, she screamed out "Your NOT three inches like you always told me"

We finish up and she looks at me. Convo Time:
K: "Are you going to respect me in the morning?"
Me: "The only people that you will know that will hear about this is me and you"
K: "Good... I don't want to be labelled as a slut."
Me: "Far from it... I think that I am just that good :p"

The next morning we get up, and go to the park. We end up making out there and go back to my apartment. We make out some more and it starts getting hot. But she has to leave early for a job interview. She leaves

Moral of the story: Go with what a girl does and not what a girl says

That's a happy ending

comic_relief

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth. I liked reading it. I expect to have to push through similar resistance soon and it's a good reminder of what might come my way.

I hit on a friend once and she was receptive, but then I have a feeling she's receptive to anybody who is of a certain attractive level (something I like in a girl) nor was she drama-ridden or annoying after. I don't know if it was a 'ladder jump' type of thing since I didn't receive any resistance, but it's all old news anyway so no point theorizing.

Just a question: when hitting on friends, since we're taught not to think about rejection, if we do get rejected is the default response of 'oh you don't think I'm good enough..I'm not socializing with you any more' more of a reactive response or something we prepare for the possibility of?

Usually this is a non-issue because we need to hit on a girl before things become too platonic, but circumstances don't always allow for it (ie she or you are taken). If not, then what?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeeGee said:
Just a question: when hitting on friends, since we're taught not to think about rejection, if we do get rejected is the default response of 'oh you don't think I'm good enough..I'm not socializing with you any more' more of a reactive response or something we prepare for the possibility of?

Usually this is a non-issue because we need to hit on a girl before things become too platonic, but circumstances don't always allow for it (ie she or you are taken). If not, then what?
well, I believe that it is a reactive response (which is fine if you aren't already friends with a girl beforehand and always chilling out with her beforehand), but once you become a friend with her. It becomes a whole other beast entirely.

I was recently rejected by another one of my ex's best friends because she said it would be "too weird" for her to do that. I couldn't just say "well fvck off then." She is already in my INNER circle. I had to let go of my ego and just say "it wasn't meant to be" and move back to a friends-zone :) Which I did and our friendship is still on VERY good terms because of it. It's when someone takes rejection to heart, the problem begins to arise. I don't let rejection bother me (gotta build that armor).

My friend put it best, it's like a casting call. If I like her, then I give her a call back. If I don't (or she doesn't), one of us didn't like the audition, then no need to call back. It's more like a position to fill.

The fall back of "Well fvck off" is the reason a good number of friendships fall apart after one tries to get over the hump of the friends zone. Don't fall into it, just stay friends if the situation ends badly.

The reason that I succeeded with this girl, was that I picked out the one that filled out my check list. She was single, always had sexual pent up energy between the two of us, and always thought that I was attractive.

comic_relief