LR - ''How It's Meant To Be Done, Phaggots'' (Pics)

The College Jock

Don Juan
Reaction score
April 17th, 2011

It's 08:00AM as I type this.

Building Momentum throughout the Night
F*cking let myself go at my local club that USUALLY gets the best of me. I routinely get limited reception from the girls here and there is so much tetosterone and hungry-man vultures picking away at all the girls that it's impossible to get involved with one of the babes.

Anyway. I was bear-hugging, teasing, groping different girls and going for makeouts with relative success, all-night. I went in the middle of the dancefloor and started dancing like a sleazy-manhor. First time I've let myself ''go'' completely. Felt good as f*ck.

South African Cutie, Dianna
As the night progresses, me and my buddies are outside in the smoking-area, busting-balls and acting like fools. I approached a cute South-African cutie with tanned-skin, and dirty-blonde hair. “Hey, I like your shoes? Well done, you did good tonight ” and I clasp my hands together in approval. She smiles and replies “Hey, thanks? I'll see you inside? ”. I love verbally sparring and daring. It pumps me up.

We eventually go back to the bar and burn-it-down with approaches. I hadn't seen the SA cutie, apparently she was in VIP, upstairs when I got through. It's around 4AM and the club is getting ready to close. Man, it's amazing how guys start to man-up after hours of drinking, finally want to start approaching women nearing the end of an entire night.

On the dancefloor, I make my way to the bar. I take glimpse around the room and see Miss SA staring and violenty trying to make eye-contact with me. We lock eyes and she smiles. I get the drink I ordered, and strut over there. Corner her, both arms parrallel and ask what she's doing later tonight.

She replies that I should come back with her, I agree and we make our way to the entrance. She laughed. Make-out. She was mine for the night. As we made our way from the entrance to the taxis. A small-scale melee with some drunk girls and guys who she knew erupted, she rushed me into the same cab as hers. I like the fact I didn't have to work to make this happen, the girl was making sure it WORKED, and nothing got in the way of it.

Taxi-SEX & CLOSE
On the way to her apartment, we make-out a ton, I begin to chip away at fondling and prodding her. She starts feeling up my crotch, and her ever-so tight dress begins to unwrap. We get to her apartment on a long stretched-avenue.

She jumped on her orange-coated couch and began drinking left-over alchohol the post-night. We begin to talk about eachothers lives and what happend about the fight after the club, and she pours me a round of Absolut Vodka with Malibu, I sip it slowly, before she lands her clean-shaven feet on my jeans-crotch. During the conversation she explained how she was 30-years-old and had a kid, staying at her sisters house, couldn't believe it, and I am 22-years-old college kid, about to smash this seductive international-dime. AWESOME!

More chit-chat and she lays back, on her back. I make no issue or hesitation for sex, she then opens sesame and pushes my head into her face and chest. We start making-out extra violently, her tigh-knit dress starts riding up and we both pull her underwear to the side. I begin sticking my fingers in her wet-love walls. BOTH of them. She takes a picture of her backside laying on my lap, whilst I stand her up and take pics of her numerous love-parts.

I go-to-town on her kitty-kat and shoot my load allover her couch. Fastest I've ever orgasmed in, considering I used to suffer with Retarded Ejaculation. She gives me final-goodbye kiss and asks me to take her number down. I take it and walk out the front-door. She slowly pasts back upstairs, pulling her dress down. I loved everything about that woman TONIGHT, her smell, her accent, her explicit dress sense and her smile. I make it home and blackout.

I have numerous pics and a short cameraphone videoclip, but I'm not aware of the terms and conditions on this site, but I did promise I would write a field/lay report here. PM me or just request the pics here if they're not violating the rules.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one cares.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hobbit dude is weird. I'm happy for you.

Curious as to why she's taking pics, but whatever...who knows why hors do what they do. Yeah let me see all these pics. I'm a believer.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the best field report, but I prefer any field report to some dude whining about why some girl he talked to for 5 minutes didn't text him back. Props on scoring the south african hot babe

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
No one cares.

Eh, I got a kick out of reading that. It wasn't the most informative or insightful field report, but at least he isn't crying about how women are b*tches like some other field reports. I just wish that he didn't have a username like "The College Jock" and called people "phaggots" because its hard to take him seriously, which is a shame because he seems like a decent, down-to-earth guy.

I can't wait until I turn 21, I'm tired of having to take passbacks just to get into all the bars my friends are at. Three more ****ing months.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
The College Jock said:
“Hey, I like your shoes? Well done, you did good tonight ” and I clasp my hands together in approval. She smiles and replies “Hey, thanks? I'll see you inside? ”
I laughed and applauded when I heard this. Nice one

Doctrine Dark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice lay report. Reading these makes me realize how much I'm missing out on cool experiences.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
Herp Derrrrp. Durrrr, it means she shaves her feet or has soft feet. Derrrpd Hurr.
clean shaven legs makes sense... clean shaven feet on a woman? go fk urself

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
How dumb are you? So women don't ''shave'' the dead-skin from their feet? Are you retarded?

Pls go.
fk knows i dont tend to be with women who are so old that they have excess dead skin on their feet

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you write like that? It sounds like a bad romantic novel with too many unnecesary details. We are all happy for you, but there is nothing if benefit to us to be found in it.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Just stating the fact that no one cares about a random dude getting laid.

Then again you never know.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success stories like this can give you more desire to go out yourself than anything else. Like other people have mentioned, this beats a thread about complaints about text messages any day. Nice job, OP.

And I wouldn't mind seeing these pics!