Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: House Party Milf Threesome

NathanX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted : 04th February 2007
Posted By: NathanX

Last night Miss Sin and I went to see my cousin frank. Went to this bowling place in Feltham for some guys birthday where the Ciniworld cinema is. Damn there was a shed lot of chavs there! Don't go!

It maybe an ok place to meet Asian women but otherwise its ****e.

Head off from there to a private house party run by some people we kind of know. Huge house in London with its own little cinema, swimming pool, hot tube, sauna and the lot. I think the guy made his money in the city in finance or something.

When we get there we stand out like a saw thumb as usual. Me with my blonde Mohawk and Miss Sin wearing **** all as usual. Although its a very relaxed party so its cool

We nip into one of the bathrooms and record this;

http://www.masteryoursexlife.com/layreports/HB_milf_threesome01.wmv

In about 30 seconds of getting in the first room we're opened by HB_milf about both our peacocking.

If you peacock it means other people will always open you. It gives chicks an excuse to speak to you if they like you. It gives them an opener. "ow i like your hair" etc. But i think generally im not always that interested in the chicks that open me on the way i look.

The chicks that open Miss Sin on wearing **** all in clubs though tend to be solid target material. Young, sexual, fit. So there’s a definite benefit to your wing girl peacocking or wearing **** all. What ever you prefer!

So we're speaking to HB_milf. Blonde women. Very tasty for an older lady. I run attraction. Miss Sin Rapport, trust, comfort. You know the score. The usual threesome game.

I run some bisexual and sexual potential routines. So for example you can use a DHV story with sexual content at some point. See how she reacts. Calibrate. Ask her what she would have done and so on.

She has high sexual potential. Plus she has had a few drinks already so she’s pretty relaxed. She is giving VERY clear IOIs to me.

We leave her because we want to see who else is around. We wander around the house checking it out.

Record this is the sauna. Not sure why.

http://www.masteryoursexlife.com/layreports/HB_milf_threesome02.wmv

Got some other films but you can't see anything. The place is too dark to secretly film anything with my little camera.

We chat to a few more sets. Some good potential but nothing happens with them.

We merge sets into HB_milf and a guy. Guy turn out to be her husband. We chat for a while longer. Im feeling pretty pissed I have to say. HB_milf is far from sober too.

Her husband asks if we want all to go into the pool. The girls all say no because of there hair and no swim suits and so on.

We are back with myself, Miss Sin and HB_milf chatting together again.

We ask her if she wants to come look around the house with us.

We walk around checking things out.

We go into one of the bedrooms. No one else is in the bedroom. We’re chatting. High energy. I do some kino routines. There is a sexual vibe. We are pretty drunk.

NX "I think you’re pretty naughty, i know your type"
Milf "What type? You shouldn't say that, your girlfriend may be offended"
MS "I don't mind at all, keep going"
Milf "ow really"
NX "Yeah I think your one of those women that in public your very nice and proper. But in the bedroom your uncontrollable"
Milf "I think your right, what are you going to do about it?"

So that was it. We all get down to it on the bed. Knowing her husband was in the swimming pool.

She really was naughty this milf! She ****ed like she hadn't had sex in weeks. Although I know that wouldn't be true I bet she runs her husband all around the bedroom every night.

She was well into it and VERY naughty. She way saying things like "**** me you bastard" "**** my **** hard" "I bet you think its funny ****ing a housewife’s *****" "**** my slutty house wife ****" She's also pulling my hair about. I just smiled and nailed the **** out of her.
Its funny thinking back!

We’re also pretty sure she had been with a woman before. She was also very careful to make sure Miss Sin was ok with what she was doing to me although we were all together. She seemed to know the etiquette of an experienced threesomer.

I crack out a mini bottle of ID silicon lube. She's like "Whats that for?" "You guys have come prepared haven’t you!" She was right of cause, we had!

We finish up and go to the bathroom. It was an awesome threesome. Dirty milf!

http://www.masteryoursexlife.com/layreports/HB_milf_threesome03.wmv
http://www.masteryoursexlife.com/layreports/HB_milf_threesome04.wmv

We have some more fun and go home at about 4am.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NathanX said:
Posted : 04th February 2007
Posted By: NathanX

Last night Miss Sin and I went to see my cousin frank. Went to this bowling place in Feltham for some guys birthday where the Ciniworld cinema is. Damn there was a shed lot of chavs there! Don't go!

It maybe an ok place to meet Asian women but otherwise its ****e.

Head off from there to a private house party run by some people we kind of know. Huge house in London with its own little cinema, swimming pool, hot tube, sauna and the lot. I think the guy made his money in the city in finance or something.

When we get there we stand out like a saw thumb as usual. Me with my blonde Mohawk and Miss Sin wearing **** all as usual. Although its a very relaxed party so its cool

We nip into one of the bathrooms and record this;

http://www.masteryoursexlife.com/layreports/HB_milf_threesome01.wmv

In about 30 seconds of getting in the first room we're opened by HB_milf about both our peacocking.

If you peacock it means other people will always open you. It gives chicks an excuse to speak to you if they like you. It gives them an opener. "ow i like your hair" etc. But i think generally im not always that interested in the chicks that open me on the way i look.

The chicks that open Miss Sin on wearing **** all in clubs though tend to be solid target material. Young, sexual, fit. So there’s a definite benefit to your wing girl peacocking or wearing **** all. What ever you prefer!

So we're speaking to HB_milf. Blonde women. Very tasty for an older lady. I run attraction. Miss Sin Rapport, trust, comfort. You know the score. The usual threesome game.

I run some bisexual and sexual potential routines. So for example you can use a DHV story with sexual content at some point. See how she reacts. Calibrate. Ask her what she would have done and so on.

She has high sexual potential. Plus she has had a few drinks already so she’s pretty relaxed. She is giving VERY clear IOIs to me.

We leave her because we want to see who else is around. We wander around the house checking it out.

Record this is the sauna. Not sure why.

http://www.masteryoursexlife.com/layreports/HB_milf_threesome02.wmv

Got some other films but you can't see anything. The place is too dark to secretly film anything with my little camera.

We chat to a few more sets. Some good potential but nothing happens with them.

We merge sets into HB_milf and a guy. Guy turn out to be her husband. We chat for a while longer. Im feeling pretty pissed I have to say. HB_milf is far from sober too.

Her husband asks if we want all to go into the pool. The girls all say no because of there hair and no swim suits and so on.

We are back with myself, Miss Sin and HB_milf chatting together again.

We ask her if she wants to come look around the house with us.

We walk around checking things out.

We go into one of the bedrooms. No one else is in the bedroom. We’re chatting. High energy. I do some kino routines. There is a sexual vibe. We are pretty drunk.

NX "I think you’re pretty naughty, i know your type"
Milf "What type? You shouldn't say that, your girlfriend may be offended"
MS "I don't mind at all, keep going"
Milf "ow really"
NX "Yeah I think your one of those women that in public your very nice and proper. But in the bedroom your uncontrollable"
Milf "I think your right, what are you going to do about it?"

So that was it. We all get down to it on the bed. Knowing her husband was in the swimming pool.

She really was naughty this milf! She ****ed like she hadn't had sex in weeks. Although I know that wouldn't be true I bet she runs her husband all around the bedroom every night.

She was well into it and VERY naughty. She way saying things like "**** me you bastard" "**** my **** hard" "I bet you think its funny ****ing a housewife’s *****" "**** my slutty house wife ****" She's also pulling my hair about. I just smiled and nailed the **** out of her.
Its funny thinking back!

We’re also pretty sure she had been with a woman before. She was also very careful to make sure Miss Sin was ok with what she was doing to me although we were all together. She seemed to know the etiquette of an experienced threesomer.

I crack out a mini bottle of ID silicon lube. She's like "Whats that for?" "You guys have come prepared haven’t you!" She was right of cause, we had!

We finish up and go to the bathroom. It was an awesome threesome. Dirty milf!

http://www.masteryoursexlife.com/layreports/HB_milf_threesome03.wmv
http://www.masteryoursexlife.com/layreports/HB_milf_threesome04.wmv

We have some more fun and go home at about 4am.
Nice work mate, your wing girl seems really into it. Nice cold read in the Bed room, hey, you were right too!

Keep it up.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ever build the comfort routines when youre out with Miss Sin or do you always leave that up to her? When you go out without her do you start MissSin her? What specific sexual attraction routine did you run on the ol milfy