Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: HBCool Gets Hot!!!!!!!

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: HBCool Gets Hot!!!!!!!
(Recorded Approach 000051)

THE FIRST MEETING

Ok, thanks so much for your comments guys I really appreciate these. I mean it, I couldn't do this without your help and the help of all the archives and the (sadly missed) guys who are not posting. This is my third lay in the last 8 days and all 3 have been in 2-4 hours. This is also good because where I live (there is a lot of travel to get these chicks to my place)

-This is a religious change!

Ok, I met this chick outside a great spot that I found in Vancouver. In fact, this is the same spot that I met my last lay, YogaGirl. I saw her a few days ago going in. I had been standing outside doing my own version of David Shade's EC experiment; seeing how many chicks would eye me back. This is a good spot because it's a store, and some chicks go in, some don't, but there are a lot of girls that are walking around. So one bad reaction/look and you just check out the next chick.

I see this girl go in and she immediately appealed to me. She had a shirt tied around her waste and she went into the store. I followed her and went pretty much right up to her. (Usually I dilly dally a bit). I went over and grabbed some Skittles, walked over and using TylerDurden's suggestion I commented rather than asking anything. I said, "These are good." And she looked over. She was buying some chocolates, so I commented about them, fluffed a bit about them. Then things started to stall so I left.

I waited for her outside (I was still doing EC so had a reason to stay). Kept talking to her. Did @close and setup another meeting.

---
She sends me an eMail as follows:

---

Hi, David.

I just want to apologize to you. Because I made you angry when I said that are you sure something like that. perhaps you were displeased. I'm so sorry about that. I never met someone like you, so I couldn't believe you. I want to have a time with you, learn English and talk. But if you are bad person, I don't want to. I was worrying about that. And I was rude to you. Sorry again. Please Don't misunderstand what I mean. Anyway I'll go in front of Store In Question on Monday. Please Don't misunderstand.

Thank you. HBCool-

THE LAY

Ok, so I met her again yesterday and she was right where she said she would be. Again, just like my last report I'm going to try to get all the details so that it's as clear as possible. Pretty much all the three lays have been the same... so I really want to find out what the commonalities are. I think, as I mentioned last time the main thing is FIND here. Find the most appropriate chick and go for it.

Ok, so we meet and I take her, yes... to the same place as I took YogaGirl. We walk and she is really showing protective body language (her hands are folded over). But, pretty much 5-10 minutes into talking I have my hand over her, holding her like boyfriend/girlfriend. No hand holding yet.

The conversation is basically the same. She is definitely not as immediately receptive as HBCandy, so this takes a bit more time. I talk to her about various sh?t, again... nMP stuff. I make sure that I demonstrate value (tell the bear chasing at camp story, tell about diving off a high diving board). I ask her about her BF. I'm going to try to write this sh?t up when I have more basis/experimentation.

Ok, so we walk around a bit, then I suggest the change of venue and it's the same isolation spot as I used on YogaGirl. I bring her down there and pretty much immediately go for the KC. I do that, and we kiss a little bit. Venue change-- my place!

I call this chick HBCool because she is dressed really funky. She's definitely at least a 8 (probably 8.5). She's wearing this long skirt that looks like it's basically a blanket/sheet that is tied around her and it's in really funky colors-- I hadn't ever seen something like it before. She seems like a Japanese version of a sk8ter girl, I don't know... She also has tons of earrings all of which are different colors. I think the main reason for her name is that she is really silent. I kept commenting (yes, NLP) you are very calm, you are very comfortable! How did you get that way!) But she was, her mind (heart) was so calm she just didn't feel the need (or maybe didnt know how) to say anything (in english).

-I am the ticket to her pleasure, excitement and fun today!

She also talked about how bored she was in Vancouver... she wanted some fun. I have no idea how often she does this kind of thing. She didn't disclose very much about herself at all. I even asked her, after the lay what her parents did and she didn't tell me, "They are workers." And the age thing, that's something else............

So we board the train and I do the questions game, the questions game I learned from JGIRLTease...blah...blah..... Then we get to my place! She has a really great body, and likes to kiss. Her tits are small, typical Japanese. YogaGirl had quite nice big ones, but her's were nice in their own right. I took her shoes off, pants, bra, shirt... Kissed her ears, tits, legs, armpit, mouth, neck.... The smell of her juices was so good... I still remember it and I smelled it on myself this morning. I played some music from a korean traditional music CD.

I left to wash myself off again (for fela (jp. for fellatio) She really resisted this, and didn't want to do it. But, yes persistence TokyoPUA!!!!) and ............................................

DEBRIEFING HBCool

-This is good, desired and adds joy to the world!

Again, I tried to get as much information as I could from her in the tradition of Maniac and other souls out there interested in the welfare of all. I asked her at the end, BTW, what suggestions she should give to my friends viz. meeting/PU chicks. She said, "Don't change your style."

Now, she did all this despite warnings from her friends about guys who offer "english lessons/japanese exchange." Knowing this now I WON'T use this kind of opener with chicks but rather try something else since obviously this is a common strategy. Try something else...... any suggestions?

-She is probably very lonely!

-I have a right to find out about her!

Next, there was no resistance throughout. She was lonely and bored and I offered her some excitement. Again, as mentioned she didn't tell me what her parents did. I found this to be strange, but I guess part of the mystery that makes this chick HB cool.

One thing that kind of irked me was that she didn't let me take her picture. I have been so inspired by a guy named BOND on this Japanese version of auseduction photo gallery and I have become very interested in getting the pics (not necessary naked ones) of the chicks I bang. I persisted in this but she absolutely refused up until the end. (I probably asked her about 20-40 times).

-I have a right to find out about her!

Now about her age. After the lay she asked me to guess how old she was. I had NO idea, she could be anywhere from 20-27 I figured. She tells me 18! Then she says, "No, 20!" Then she says, "No, 22!" This goes on for like 20-25 minutes, her saying she's this age, that age. Kind of strange but she eventually shows me her card and she's born in 1984.

She thought I would be angry, and was convinced I was pissed off at her. She was totally confused as to why I drove her home (she lived some distance) despite her making me so angry.

She then asked me why I was waiting at (store in question). I didn't say I was there to meet chicks!! But then she said, "Why did you meet me (again)..."

Another thing was her using the phrase, "I don't believe you." I don't know if she meant she didn't believe me (i.e.e. that I'm a good person) or that I would meet her again. Incidentally, she said that, as a reason for meeting me again/PU that it was because *I* (??) said I was a good person.

Comments welcome

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
LOL!

Dude you are light years ahead of most of us. I personally have only had a same-day lay twice in my life. I wish I could pick your game apart and offer some insight but honestly, your moves are makin me look pretty AFC :eek:

Great reports though. Keep em comin!

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
about the picture

No! I couldn't get the picture (during the first meeting). I will try next time, though. I really want to start with you guys a north american counterpart to that Japanese NANPA picture site I posted about!!!